Start Of The Day

Guardians
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Krrriiingg!!..."

 

Hana's heart almost stop beating when her alarm rings before her ears.She groaned while reaching for the alarm clock.Start to regretting her decision.

 

 

Flashback A Week Ago..

 

"Hana-ah,what is your full name?"

 

Mrs.Oh asking after putting down her cup on the table.All of them eyeing Hana seeing her reaction.She do trying to look cool but who do she think she's lying?Its a group of mother who happen to have a daughter too.All of them can see the sad glint in her eyes.

 

"Ermm..Its Lu.Lu Hana."

 

After she answer their question,the atmosphere became silent.Hana looking down to her iced mocha.Her slender finger trailed along the cup handle.Mr.Jung smiled and try to pulled them out from the awkward atmosphere.

 

"Ahh,you're Chinese?But you look like a Korean." 

 

"Yes,Mrs.Jung.I'm mixed.My mother is Korean while my father is Chinese."

 

"Aigoo.Just call us Aunty.You're going to be our daughter's friends anyway.So,you attend what school?"

 

"Nae,Aunty.I attend Apgujeong high and next week are my second year at that school."

 

"Well,since you are working with us now,so,you have to do exactly as we say."

 

"Huh?" Hana blank for a second trying to figure out what they say.

 

"You'll attend the same high school as our daughters."

 

Hana's mouth made an 'o' shape.Smiling,she nodding.

 

"Owh..OK.I think its way more better.Since it'll be a more easier to watch them." 

 

"Exactly."

 

End of flashback

 

 

 

She now enrolled at Wu High School, the most prestigious private high school in Seoul's Gangnam District.Thinking about the new environment,new teachers,new classmates already making her so nervous.She is totally experiencing the totally new high school life.

 

After combing her dark brown hair,she grabbed her backpack and walk to the bus stand and heading to her new school.Sitting on single-seated seats,she plugged in her ears using earphones and listening to the random songs.

 

After 10 minutes,finally she arrived at the school.With her dead stoic face,she stepped into the school's hallway.She did earning the whole school attention and it's a lie if she say she's not nervous.In fact,she is half dead nervous right now but she choose to not show it.For her,the best solution is be cool and chill.

 

"Ermm..Let's see.Class 2-02.Homeroom teacher,Park Jinyoung."

 

She busily looking at the paper in her hand and didn't notice the standing still figure in front of her.Flipping the pages,she walk casually with her eyes still on the paper.And the next second she realizes,she was stumble back after her head bumping into something hard yet soft.The 'something' she bumped earlier seem not budged a little even after the incident.She looked up and to her surprise,it was a guy.A very tall and hands

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter