Deal

Guardians
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana wandered around the Seoul just to find a part time job.She's been looking for past two hours but she still didn't get any.She trying to ask every shop she found from a candy shop,accessories shop,clothing shop,shoe store,and many more but seems like luck is not on her side this time.

 

"Urgghh!!Never knew that finding job is hard." She talking to herself as she took a seat on a bench at the road side.

 

When she busy talking to herself,she felt a tap on her right shoulder.She turn her head and look up to the one who tap her.

 

"Ermm..Miss,sorry for asking but,are you trying to find a job?"

 

"Yes,why?" Hana knitted her brows looking straightly to the woman that she assumes to be in her late 20's.

 

"Well,you're lucky then.My boss and her friends want to find someone to work for their daughter."

 

__________________

 

XXX Café..

"I see you want to find a job,huh?" 

 

Hana stare in awed looking at the 6 gorgeous woman sitting in front and beside her.Wondering if the rich people are usually look like this.She wants to believe that they maybe in their late 20's even though she knews their real age are late 40's.

 

"Err..yes.Annyeonghaseyo,Hana imnida." She bowed 90 degrees.

 

"Annyeong,Hana-ah,I'm Hana too,Oh Hana and this is my friends."

 

"Hi,beautiful girl,I'm Jung Eunha.It's nice to meet you."

 

"Hello there.I'm Yoon Bora."

 

"I'm Son Nayoung."

 

"I'm Kim Namhee."

 

"Annyeong,Hana-ah.Nice to meet you.I'm Park Choohee.Just call me aunty."

 

They gladly introducing themselves to Hana.

 

"Then,if I offer you to work with me,will you a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter