Executing the plan

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Actually, it’s hard for Ji-hyo to leave her sick boyfriend. Well, even though he will be surrounding by his friends, but still, deep inside she doesn’t want to leave him. But she has to, because it’s a job that she has to do.

“Oppa, mianhae that I have to leave you for 3 days…” Said Ji-hyo to Jong-kook on the phone.

Yes, she’s currently at the airport, waiting for her flight to Taiwan.

“Aishh Ji-hyo ah, how many times that you have to apologize to me? It’s okay love, never think about this, neh? I promise I will be okay here. I hope I’m fit enough by the time you’re coming home, so that I can hug you.”

“Neh, you better. Ppali get better so you can do everything you want with me.”

“Everything……that I want?”

“Neh, everything you want.”

“Jinjja? Then can I do more than hugging and kissing towards you, yeobo?”

By this time, Ji-hyo just realize that she picks a wrong word. “Aishh I know what you think, you better stop your ert mind.”

“What? Is kissing and hugging categorized as ert thing?”

“Hahahaha like I don’t know what’s in your mind, jagiya.”

“What do you think that am I thinking then?”

Instead of hearing Ji-hyo’s answer, suddenly, Jong-kook hears a familiar voice calling for his lover.

“Momo!”

Of course, Ji-hyo quite shock to see the caller.

“Omo! Bolin ah, what are you doing here?” Asked Ji-hyo, still in confuse.

“Going back home, of course. We have filming tomorrow, right?” Answers Bolin with big smile on his face.

Ji-hyo then realizes that Jong-kook still on the line. “Bolin ah, give me a minute.” Said Ji-hyo while pointing at her phone.

Bolin gives him an ok gesture with his hand before sitting comfortably.

“Oppa, you still there?” Ji-hyo back on the line. She’s make a distance woth Bolin, making sure he won’t hear her conversation.

“Hmm looks like my girlfriend’s boyfriend is coming. Are you two heading to Taiwan together?”

“Oppa…. I swear I didn’t know about this. I’m shocked as well seeing him just now. Oppa please believe me.” Somehow she’s still afraid Jong-kook will get jealous about her with Bolin even though they already clear every problem between them.

“Love, I trust you, okay? We clear everything this morning, right? So, there’s no reason for me to get jealous to him because I know that your heart is mine. Just one thing that you have to remember.”

“What is it, oppa?”

“Do not let his act makes your heart flustered. You have to guard your heart, arachi?”

“Neh, I will make sure about that, oppa. Don’t worry, wherever I am, my heart is yours.”

“Arasso, then you should go to your boyfriend, he probably waiting for you.”

“Yah! Stop calling him my boyfriend! You are my boyfriend, not him!”

“Ahahaha… nehh, I’m your one and only boyfriend. Now go, before he gets suspicious.”

“Neh oppa, I will text you when I reach Taiwan, okay?”

“Okay. Take care, I love you baby.”

“Love you too, jagiya.” And Ji-hyo ended the call.

She’s smiling. She feels her love towards Jong-kook is getting deeper. She feels like going back to the first time they confessed each others feeling two years ago. Slowly, she made her way back to her seat.

“Who’s that call from? Your boyfriend?” Asked Bolin while observing Ji-hyo’s glowing face.

How itchy to tell him about Jong-kook. But no, she will hold it. She’s afraid this news will make him awkward around her. Moreover, they are going to shoot finale episode. She doesn’t want to destroy their ‘sweet’ moment just because he feels awkward around her.

“Ani, it’s from my brother.”

“Keure? Then you must get a happy news from him then since you coming back with a happy and glowing face like this.”

She chooses to not answer and only giving him a smile before she focuses on her phone.

“Anyway Bolin ah….” Ji-hyo start to make a conversation.

“Neh?”

“After we finished filming do you have free time?”

“I have no schedule, but the next day I should go to Korea to attend my friend’s wedding.”

 “Jinjja?”

“Neh... wae? You want to accompany me to that wedding?” Bolin smiles teasingly at Ji-hyo.

“Aishh of corse not. I don’t even know your friend.”

“But you know me. And also people know about us. If we come together, we can steal the spotlight from the bride and the groom.”

“Yah! What kind of friend are you wanted to steal the spotlight from the star of the wedding?”

“Hahaha arasso arasso. So, why are you asking that?”

“Actually…. I want you to meet someone.”

“Someone? Who?” Bolin act like thinking hard before he got surprised by his own thought. “Omo! Momo ah, don’t say you want to bring me to your mother? Hm…. Isn’t it too early?”

Bolin then got a slap on his arm by Ji-hyo. “Yah! Dream on!” Ji-hyo laugh at his assumption.

“Seriously, who is it, Momo?”

“You will know later, Bolin ah.”

Before Bolin could reply again, there’s announcement about their plane is ready. Bolin hold his curiosity with assumption she will give him a surprise. With that kind of thought, he starts smiling alone while looking Ji-hyo from behind.

 

 

3 days passed quickly for Ji-hyo. She’s already sitting in the airplane with Bolin beside her, waiting for all of the passenger get in. As she expected for the finale, Bolin was so romantic. To be honest, she was so touched and feeling guilty at the same time being treated like that.

She knows that his feeling for her is for real. Jong-kook once told her about this but she didn’t believe it at first and thinking that Jong-kook saying that to her because he’s jealous. But earlier this day, she accidently overheard him talking with his manager about his plan to confess his feeling towards her soon. Thanks to her good acting skill, she can overcome the awkward and guilty feelings inside her when they have to shoot the final scene.

When they arrived at Seoul, Ji-hyo directly ask Bolin to come with her to hospital, knowing that Jong-kook still in hospital.

“Momo ah, what are we doing here? Is someone that we know being sick?” Asked Bolin in confuse once he stepped in to the hospital.

“Neh…” Answered Ji-hyo shortly.

“Omo! Who is it? Who’s sick?”

“You will know once we arrive at his room.”

 

Jong-kook is currently alone at his room. He knows that his lover is going back today and probably already on her way to this hospital to meet him. Just when hi thought full of Ji-hyo, he heard a light knock on the door.

The moment the door being opened, he sees the face that he missed the most, Ji-hyo’s coming. A wide smile can be seen on his face.

“Omo! Look who’s coming!”

He expects Ji-hyo would run to him and hug him tightly, but she just standingat the door while smiling at him. “Oppa, I brought someone with me.” She said softly.

“Oh? Nugu?”

Just then Ji-hyo comes in and Bolin followed from behind. Of course Jonng-kook surprised to see him in here. He doesn’t know what to say. He wants to greet Bolin but he ended up staring at Ji-hyo with a stare full of questions.

“Omo! Jong-kook hyung! So it’s you who’s admitted in this hospital. What happened, hyung?” Asked Bolin in concern.

“I was having back surgery…” Jong-kook simply answers toBolin.

“But now you’re okay, right? Nothing serious happened, right?”

“Neh, I’m perfectly fine now. Thanks for your concern Bolin ssi.”

At this time, Ji-hyo slowly move from Bolin’s side to sit on Jong-kook’s bed. She then put her right hand on Jong-kook’s waist, side hugging him.

“Bolin ah, I want you to meet Kim Jong-kook, my boyfriend.”

Both Bolin and Jong-kook surprise at Ji-hyo’s statement. Jong-kook didn’t think Ji-hyo will tell Bolin about them now as she never tells him about reveal their relationship to Bolin in the mean time. As for Bolin, he just staring at the couple in confused before let out a chuckle.

“What is this, Momo? Is this a joke?” Bolin still laugh.

Ji-hyo then makes an eye contact with her lover who still looking at her. She gives Jong-kook a slight smile while nodding her head, asking him to explain to Bolin.

“It’s not a lie, Bolin ssi. This is the truth that we’re dating…… in real life.” Said Jong-kook while Ji-hyo’s free hand.

“Momo, aren’t you said that you’re single?”

“Mianhae Bolin ah that I have to lie to you. I think it was better to hide the fact that I currently dating someone. Besides, hiding this fact wouldn’t makes you uncomfortable or awkward around me. Moreover, we were filming a dating show…”

Bolin’s heart torn into pieces hearing her confession. He’s speechless. He is about to tell her about his feeling towards her later, but now he can’t even do that anymore since she reveals her hidden card first.

“So, all sweet words that coming from your mouth is a total lie? You also never mean every act that you do to me?” Bolin sounds upset hearing the news.

“There once a time when I sincerely hug you because I’m glad that you were there for me whenever I’m scared. The very last hug for our final episode, I also hug you because I felt grateful to have a great work partner, companion, friend, and also a dongsaeng for these months. And when I was crying, that’s because I felt guilty inside towards you.”

“Friend……

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter