Please don't.....

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both Jong-kook and Ji-hyo are very competitive that day. Actually, Jong-kook just mad at Bolin for never let go of Ji-hyo’s hand. He trust Ji-hyo, but he doesn’t trust Bolin. He is also a man and he know that the way Bolin looking at his girlfriend, it’s not just an ordinary gaze or looking at her as a friend. He looks at her in a different way, full of admiration towards her.

Meanwhile Ji-hyo is still hurt with the way Jong-kook calling her partner with ‘my Yeon-seo’. It’s like he keeps hurting her over and over again. When the previous matter haven’t solved yet, now he added with this. That’s why she’s being competitive, to show her boyfriend that if he can being ‘intimate’ with his partner, she also can do the same.

“Hyung, what is wrong with you today?” Asked Haha to Jong-kook when they are on their way to restroom.

“What do you mean?”

“You are being very competitive today and also show your closeness with Yeon-seo.”

“I’m really close with her Dong-hoon ah. We’re close friend and she’s like my sister. What should I do then? Pretending all shy and being cold towards her?”

“I know you’re close with her for real but do not show it in front of Ji-hyo. Don’t you see her face when you show us how close you are with Yeon-seo? I can tell she’s hurt seeing that.”

“What about me? Don’t you think I didn’t hurt as well seeing her being intimate with her so called boyfriend? Moreover they just comeback from their trip to Bali, Finland, and Beijing. Maybe she doesn’t has feelings towards Bolin, but what about him? All I can see today is he often looks at my girlfriend deeply with affection.”

“Woah, really…. I don’t know uri hyung can be this childish.”

“Mwuh? What did you called me? Childish??”

“Neh. I understand your intention to win this game. It’s not for Yeon-seo, but more like you don’t want Ji-hyo and Bolin win and you also don’t want him to put a ring on Ji-hyo’s finger, right?”

Jong-kook didn’t answer. Haha’s right. That’s the main reason he is being competitive today. His silence makes Haha continues his words.

“But hyung, with you doing that you just hurting Ji-hyo. You might win today’s game, but you will get into trouble later, trust me.”

Haha’s words wakes him up. Jong-kook feels stupid. As soon as Bolin makes an appearance, he totally forgot that he has unfinished business with Ji-hyo. And Haha is 100% right, he will get into trouble later. It’s gonna be hard for him to explain everything to Ji-hyo.

“Yeah… you’re right. Thank you Dong-hoon ah for wake me up. I’ll try to lessen the skin ship with Yeon-seo.”

“Neh, that’s my hyung. Please guard Ji-hyo’s feelings and just bear with every Bolin do to Ji-hyo today.”

“Dong-hoon ah, I need to go.”

“Oh? Where to?”

“Ji-hyo. I should go to her before it’s too late and getting worse.”

Haha smile as he succeed wakes his hyung from his jealousy. “Just go hyung. I hope it’s not too late.”

With that Jong-kook makes a U-turn and run to where Ji-hyo is right now.

 

As for Ji-hyo, she can’t describe her feelings today. Sad, upset, jealous, are mixed inside her. When the break times coming up, she goes around with Suzy. She’s trying hard to avoid Jong-kook. Have a small chat with Suzy is one of her way to hid her true feelings.

She currently enjoying her kimbab with Suzy when suddenly Suzy called for a name.

“Oh Jong-kook oppa!”

Ji-hyo flinched a bit upon hearing his name being called.

“Ji-hyo ah…” Said Jong-kook to Ji-hyo. “Can we talk?”

Ji-hyo try her best to not showing her uncomfortable face in front of Suzy. “Sure oppa, just talk here.”

“Err…. Can we talk just the two of us?”

“But I currently have my lunch with Suzy. If you want to talk about something, just talk right here.”

Suzy been observed her unnie and oppa. Before Jong-kook could reply, she said her words first. “Unnie, just talk with Jong-kook oppa first. I need to go to toilet.” She went away from her spot right after saying that.

Jong-kook take a seat at Suzy’s place while looking at Ji-hyo who is busy eating her food.

“Ji-hyo ah, everything that happens today, let me explain to you.”

“No need to explain, oppa. I know why you are doing that.” Ji-hyo move her gaze from her food to Jong-kook’s eyes.

“Jinjja?”

“Neh, I know you’re doing that because you want to show me how much you are close with Yeon-seo. I got it. Now I know how close you’re with her that willing to win today’s race for her.” She answered with a cold tone and move her gaze again to the plate to take her very last kimbab on her plate.

“Mwuh? No, it’s not my intention!”

“Then what is your intention? To make our relationship get worsen? Why don’t you just tell me straight to the point that you don’t want me anymore or that you want to break up? Why you have to hurt me until this much?” Her voice starts trembling and her eyes starts getting watery when she said ‘break up’ word.

“Never…. In my mind comes a thought of breaking up with you, Song Ji-hyo. You know that I can’t live without you. You also know that I love you so much…”

“If you really mean your words, then why you hurt me in first place? Not just once, but twice!”

“Ji-hyo ah… please, give me a chance to…….”

“Oppa.” Ji-hyo cut his words. “Let’s talk about this later.”

Ji-hyo about to get up but Jong-kook hold her wrist tightly. “No, let’s talk about this now and makes everything clear.”

She smirk while looking at how tight his grip on her wrist. “You do know how much I hate being forced, right?” She said calmly.

And her words instantly makes Jong-kook slowly let go of her hand. “I will come to your place tonight after we wrapped today’s filming.” He smiles weakly at her and turn to leave her alone.

This is what she wants for now, to be away with him. He only can obey all of her words as he doesn’t want to makes her more upset with him.

 

After the quick conversation at lunch break, Jong-kook lost his focus on the next game which makes Yeon-seo confused.

“Oppa, are you sure you are really ok?”

“Neh, wae?”

“It’s just…. You seems lost your fighting spirit, not like before the break. You also often blank out.”

“Did I? Hahaha…. Don’t worry, I’m fine. It’s just…. My mind is in somewhere else.”

“You can share it with me oppa. Who knows that can make you feel better.”

“It’s not a big deal actually. I just over thinking about this small matter.” Jong-kook gives her a reassuring smile while patting her back. “Thanks for worrying me, Yeon-seo ah. I’m glad having someone that would worry about me.”

“Hahaha then get a girlfriend oppa. You have tons of fans, just pick one of them.”

Jong-kook flick her forehead. “Aaaakk!” Shout Yeon-seo in pain while covering her forehead with her hands.

“Yah Oh Yeon-seo, you think I’m that desperate, huh?”

“Hmm maybe? Thinking that you are 40 now, you must be in a rush to search a woman.”

Jong-kook gesture his hand as if he want to flick her forehead again.

Yeon-seo quickly put her hands again on her forehead. “Yah oppa! Hajima! It hurts, you know!”

“Then stop the crap. I’m not that desperate since I already have a woman.” He said unconsciously.

“Oh?” Yeon-seo grinning widely this time. “So, you finally admit that you have a girlfriend, huh? Who is she? Is she that Seong-im?”

“Aishh….” This time Jong-kook been trapped and has no option but tell her the truth. “Keure, she is my girlfriend. Satisfied?”

“Omo omo!! Jinjja?? Finally my old oppa has a girlfriend!”

“Yah! Don’t call me that! You want to be flicked again?”

“Arasso! But you have to introduce her to me one day. With that, I won’t tease you ever again about your age matter. Deal?”

“Fine! But promise me that you won’t tell anyone about this.”

“Neh! I promise oppa!”

Jong-kook and Yeon-seo talked in their car while waiting for PD’s sign to start driving off to the last destination. They talked happily without knowing Ji-hyo and Bolin’s car is right beside their car.

Bolin is a bubbly person that makes him wants to always have a conversation with his partner. However, his partner’s main attention isn’t on him, but on a car beside their car. Even though the car’s window on every RM member’s car is tinted, but Ji-hyo still able to see what’s going on inside other’s car since the tinted level isn’t too dark.

She doesn’t even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter