I trust you

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong-kook awake for feeling hot and sweating much. Just then, he found Ji-hyo sleeping on a chair beside his bed in a stiff position. He get up slowly and take a dry towel from bathroom to wipe all the sweats on his body before heading to his girlfriend.

In one movement, he carry her in bridal style and put her slowly on his bed, trying his best to not wake her up. He smile at the sleeping Ji-hyo. No matter how upset he was towards her, he still love her so much. He always get better quickly whenever he was sick and she’s the one taking charge on nursing him. She’s indeed the medicine for him and also a good nurse for him. “Thank you so much love, for taking care of me. Really, I have no idea how can I live without you…..”

Jong-kook kiss her forehead and laying down beside her before sneak his arm under her neck. Surprisingly, her body make a response and she make his thick arm as her pillow as her hand slowly hugging him. He only can smile seeing this. It’s like her body already know what to do without even she opened her eyes. Perhaps her body remember their habit when they sleep together.

 

 

Ji-hyo finally awake in the morning. Correction, almost afternoon. She’s surprised to found herself sleeping on Jong-kook’s bed alone. She clearly remember that she fall asleep on a couch near his bed. She also notice the room is neat. The bowl contain of water and wet towel isn’t here. She then choose to go out from his room to search her boyfriend and she found him. He is currently making sort of fried rice in the kitchen. She walk towards him and hug him from behind.

“How are you today, jagiya? Feeling better?”

“Yeah, I’m feeling better.” He said coldly which makes her sad thinking that he is still upset.

“Can you please move aside? I have to put this on a plate.” He continue and doing his job in preparing their breakfast.

Ji-hyo follow him to dining table, but before she sit down, she goes to Jong-kook and check his temperature by put her palm on his forehead. She smiles at him knowing that his temperature is back to normal.

“Oppa, let’s talk about it now.”

“About what?”

“About you being upset with me. About us…..”

“I thought everything’s clear. It’s clear that you love that guy for real, and it’s clear that you give the other guy a ring.”

She chuckled because she found him being jealous is cute. But she know that this is partly her fault too for not considering his feeling. “Aigoo, it’s been a while since the jealousy tiger appear.”

But Jong-kook maintain his flat expression. “Is it something funny?”

Her grin disappear quickly as she heard his cold reaction. “Okay, let’s talk about it seriously.” Seeing no response from him, she continue the subject. “Answer me honestly oppa, do you love me?”

“Of course I love you! Did you doubt my love?”

“Right, that’s the same question that been bothering me since last night. Did you doubt my love for you, jagiya? It’s been 2 years and I still loving you so much. I admit that I’m wrong for being all excited when I told you about Bobo…….”

“Bobo, huh? How cute. Seems like you are getting interest with him since you always call him Bobo even when the cameras went off these days which is his special name that been given by you.”

“I’m sorry oppa, please…… there’s nothing going on between me and Bolin ssi, we are just…………”

“Bolin ssi? I thought you just called him Bobo, why did you change again?” Jong-kook cut her words for the second times.

“KIM JONG-KOOK, JAEBAL!!” She raise her voice as she hate for being interrupted. “Please….. hear me out first, oppa…….” Her voice goes soften.

“I’m sorry if I’m being too excited when I told you about filming this show. I admit I was so happy to meet a person like Bolin. He makes the atmosphere less awkward when I feel uncomfortable and he has to pretend like he can’t speak Korean when he is fluent at it, he also help me a lot in improving my Chinese. Even so, no matter how handsome, how kind, and how gentle he is, I still love you, jagiya…..”

“Why you need him in improving your Chinese? Do you forget that you have a boyfriend who can speak Chinese? You never ask me to teach you Chinese.”

“I don’t want to bother you oppa. You’ve been very busy lately with Turbo. Teaching a language needs time, energy, and patience. I don’t want to add a weight on your shoulder oppa.”

“Do I seems like a boyfriend who will abandon my own girlfriend when she needs a help? You know that it’s my pleasure if I can help you because that’s one of my way for supporting you, but you choose this way. You choose another guy to help you instead of your own boyfriend.”

She feels hopeless and sad that she feels a tear will escape from her eyes in a mean time. “Neh, I’m sorry for all of it, oppa. I’m sorry for choosing him over you. I’m sorry for being all excited when I told you about him. I’m sorry for being such a bad girlfriend who didn’t think of your feeling. But oppa……..” At this time, her tears finally fall to her cheek. “Even though I’m a bad girlfriend, please trust me that I love you so much and there is no other man in my heart except you.”

Seeing her pleading and crying like this crushed his heart. Jong-kook start to realize that he has been over sensitive towards this matter that should be solved with a calm mind. He slowly get up from his seat and heading towards his girl. He pull her hand softly so that she get up from her seat too and take her shaking body to his embrace.

“Mianhae oppa…… mianhae…….” Ji-hyo already sobbing on Jong-kook’s chest.

“Yes love, I’m sorry too for being too sensitive….”

“I love you jagiya, only you…… please trust me……..”

“I know….. and I love you too, yeobo. Please stop crying.” Jong-kook pat Ji-hyo’s back until she can calm herself.

He let go of her from his hug and cupped her face with his hand before wipe away her tears with his thumbs. “I’m sorry yeobo….”

“You are not at fault, why you said sorry?”

“Because I made you cry, because I didn’t trust you, and because I’m being over sensitive since yesterday.”

“Ani oppa, you have a right to get mad at me because I was wrong, but please, trust me that I really love you, jagiya. Just because I have a good looking virtual boyfriend, doesn’t mean my heart can move to him that easy.”

“Neh, I trust you Ji-hyo ah.” Jong-kook place a soft and long kiss on Ji-hyo’s forehead.

As for Ji-hyo, she close her eyes and enjoying this heartwarming feeling. It’s been two years and her feelings towards her boyfriend never goes down, instead getting stronger.

But then a strange sound destroy the romantic atmosphere. The sound from Ji-hyo’s tummy. Jong-kook chuckled when he hear that and pinch lightly Ji-hyo’s cheek.

“Aigoo, you really know how to spoil the romantic scene, didn’t you?”

Ji-hyo blush from being shy. “It’s not me! It’s…….my tummy.”

“Hahahaha what’s the difference between you and your tummy? It’s part of your body.”

“Aishh! Arasso, I admit that I’m starving. You have a problem with that?”

“Of course not.” Jong-kook go back to sit on his seat but still holding Ji-hyo’s hand. “Let’s eat together, yeobo.” He pull her hand so that she land her perfectly on his lap.

“Oh? What’s this? Why did you pull me into your lap?”

“Because I want to pamper my girl as my apologize to make you cry and sad since last night.” Jong-kook take a spoon of fried rice and take it to Ji-hyo’s mouth to feed her and she gladly accept it.

Ji-hyo take the spoon from Jong-kook’s hand and did the same as his. “Since I was at fault too, then I should feed you too, jagiya.”

Then both of them giggling and enjoying feeding each other. After having their brunch, Jong-kook clean up the dining table while Ji-hyo do the dishes. Seeing her figure washing the dishes makes Jong-kook smile and going towards her to back hug her. He also rest his chin on her shoulder.

“Yeobo, you will stay here all day long, right?”

“Neh, I don’t have any schedule today, oppa.”

“Ji-hyo ah, you know what? Today is like a dream for me, I feel like a married man. Waking up next to someone that I love the most, preparing breakfast for us, feeding each other, clearing misunderstanding that we had, having a sweet talk, and do the house work together. It will be good if I can experience this every day.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter