10th

Give Me More Time

Jungkook just stares at the screen blankly as he couldn’t believe that Bomi could lie to him. Suzy once in a while tried to take a glance at Jungkook and all she could do is sigh. She was in disbelief as well and thought that Bomi could have just told the truth instead. Doing things her way will only make everyone around her suffer.

 ------------------------------------------------------------

 “Bbom- ah stop! You might fall”. Bomi doesn’t hear anything at the moment, she felt terrible for lying to them, she felt terrible for being such a softie in front of Luhan. Luhan quickly walks faster than Bomi and stops her immediately. “Yoon Bomi! Wake up please!”. Bomi stood still while her eyes fixed on the floor. At this moment she just doesn’t know what to do. She felt bad. Luhan let out a sigh and grab Bomi's hands toward the exit.

It was dead silent inside the car. Luhan quickly takes a glance towards Bomi who has been silent since then. Seeing her like that, he felt bad too but he doesn’t know how to comfort her. Luhan clears his throat and decides to break the silence. “I’m sorry. We can just go back if you want to, okay?”. Bomi does not reply and she just stares at the road. “Yoon Bomi, do you hear me?”. Luhan tries again. “Stop the car!” Bomi groan in frustration suddenly and yelled. Luhan startled and do as he told to.

“Luhan-ah...” Luhan positions himself and looks at Bomi’s side waiting. “I’m sorry…” Bomi suddenly sobbing leaving Luhan speechless. “I’m really sorry for still having these feelings for you even after 6 years. I know I shouldn’t do this to you, I’m at fault. I’m the problem here”.  Luhan let out a sigh and take Bomi’s right hand in his grip. “Yoon Bomi. Look. I didn’t mean to make you sad. Me too. Never once I ever have a thought that I would erase my feeling for you. It is still the same as before. I think I should really come clear right now. It was all my fault. I’ve used you”. Bomi frown at the sudden confession. “What do you mean? Used me?” Bomi asked.

[Flashback]

Luhan and his friends are sitting at the table while looking at the table where Bomi, Suzy, and Jungkook sitting. “How much will you bet that Luhan can get that Bomi as his girlfriend in just a week”. Tao said while smirking followed by the laughter from the whole group except for Luhan. “50,000 won plus breakfast for a month”. Baekhyun said while he raised his eyebrow. Deal! “Guys, you shouldn’t do this tho, do not ever play with someone feeling like this” Ken said sincerely. Luhan, Tao, Baekhyun, Chen, Kai, and Chanyeol were just laughing when they heard those words. “Cowards!” all of them shouted in sync.

Luhan was so into the betting and to his surprise, Bomi accepts him as well once he confessed towards her for the first time under the big tree. Bomi has been having a crush on him for a long time. Tao wins the bet. However, after a few months, Tao came out with another bet saying that he should break up with her and they were betting on the studio house that was own by Luhan’s family. Luhan couldn’t say no to the betting and he willingly follows the game and ask for the breakup.

[End of Flashback]

“That’s the true story behind all that. Behind my behavior, I thought it was only for the betting and I wouldn’t fall for you. But I’m wrong, I start falling in love with you on our first date. I keep in my mind that it is not loved. It is just the game that we played and I must keep thinking that I like you so that it seems real. After we break up, it hurts me. I’m devastated, Bomi. It feels like half of my soul left me…” Before Luhan could finish his words, Bomi already pulled her hands from his grip. “You lie to me...you lie to me…I should have trust Suzy back then”.

"Bomi, I didn't mean to hurt you. I sincerely love you back then. I didn't realize my true feelings. I'm being such a bastard back then. I know. Please forgive me". Bomi let out an awkward chuckle. “I’m stupid I guess. I’ve always thought we love each other dearly but I’m wrong.". Luhan let out a soft sigh. "I'm really sorry. It is all my fault". Luhan lowered his head. "Let’s just stop seeing each other” Without waiting, Bomi gets off of his car and quickly gets into the taxi that to accidentally arrives at the same time.

Luhan could only look at the taxi that has gone out of his sight. He furiously hit the steering and groan.

“I will win you back, I will win you back. No matter what happened”.

 


Finally, I'm back after 4 years. I keep on thinking should I stop this story and end my writing. But, my fiance keeps on saying. "You should just continue this, it was a good story, hun" 

So, here am I trying to finish this story. It was originally 40+ chapters. But, I decided to rewrite the storyline starting from chapter 8. I hope it was good enough and please pray for me as I'm thinking of giving someone a chance to translate this story to another language. I hope you guys like it. 

Please do leave a comment, subscribe and upvote. Your support really means a lot to me! Thank you. <3