Chapter 4

Parallels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene’s POV:

 

Finally they got me the room that I want but then they were still talking about how unreasonable and rude I was but it was not like I give a sh*t so it's alright.

 

Plopping down onto my bed, I decided that I wanna take a rest. And Jessica as always, she slept immediately. After rolling around the bed for ten minutes, I decided that this won't do.

 

I am totally not used to the bed that they provided me with. Wanting to get Jessica to go outside with me to take a stroll and see what this little Organization has, I tried waking her up but was unsuccessful.

 

She was still snoring so soundly and to be really honest, she is actually really pretty.  

 

Since she woke up so early just to accompany me here, I guess I should just let her sleep then. Taking my black leather jacket, I started walking around the school of the Organization.

 

It's not cold, but I had an image to uphold. But once I stepped into the school, I could hear so much murmuring.

 

“Wendy is getting beaten up by Hara again. How pathetic”

 

“Do you think someone will stop Hara before she does anything really serious to Wendy?”

 

“Who cares. It is none of our business.”

 

I scoffed. I thought this Organization would be more than these selfish little pricks. But then one statement was really correct, it is none of my business so I shall not care too.

 

But just at this moment, I felt that beast roaring again, asking me to go to the bullying scene. Gosh, reluctantly, I made my way there.

 

I totally didn't expect this scene to unfold before me. Hara pushed Wendy against the lockers and she even messed up the papers. I didn't get to see a clear look at how Wendy look like but there was a sense of familiarity around her.

 

Just then when Wendy turned around, I realized that she was the one who I met the other day when I was at the rooftop. I don't know why but seeing her look like that was really hurting me as well.

 

The beast bellowed, “AREN’T YOU GOING TO PROTECT HER?”

 

Immediately, I sprung into action. Seeing Hara stepping on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter