Chapter 3

Parallels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Do you understand what I meant when I told you that if you don’t keep your hands off my car you will lose it?” I asked nonchalantly.

 

“Yes” the guard gritted his teeth.

 

I let him go and just lightly pushed him away from me. I had no idea he would actually fly a few feet away from me. Look at these weak humans.

 

He actually had the guts to come back and asked me, “What business do you have with the organization?”

 

“My business is none of your concern, you better open the gate for me right now” I warned him and glared at him.

 

I think he must have been scared because he actually froze for a few seconds before he could compose himself.

 

“Do you want to open the gate or not?” impatience was building up in me. Nothing will stop me from seeing that girl.

 

“I’m sorry I’m afraid that I can’t let---“, I didn’t allow him to finish his words because I know he was going to reject me.

 

I grabbed him by the neck and threatened, “If you don’t want to let me in, I will kill you and go in myself. What is your decision?”

 

“O-o-okay” he stuttered but just when I let him down, other guards came rushing out to us with weapons in their hands.

 

Jessica sighed, “I don’t think that’s a very nice way to welcome us”

 

I just laughed at her. Guess both of us are going to have some fun.

 

“If you don’t want to die, I would strongly encourage you to turn away now” I provided them an option.

 

Seeing that the guards won’t seem to budge any time soon, I guess I have to just show them that no matter what, they won’t be able to stop me from seeing the girl I want to see.

 

All of them came charging towards me. Well, they leave me no choice then. Due to my alerted senses, I can easily tell what their next moves will be. One guy wanted to shoot me in my abdomen but I dodged it easily and appeared right in front of him.

 

I snatched the gun away from his hand and pointed it at his head. “If you guys are still going to be so stubborn, you will end up like him”, with that, I pulled the trigger and ended his life.

 

The other guards seemed to back down a little after seeing what happened to their little friend but then right after, it became even messier. They started shouting at me to surrender and just pointed all their guns at me.

 

Oh god they are being so annoying. Whatever. I picked up my belongings and just walked inside casually with Jessica beside me.

 

Just then, all of them suddenly made a pathway for us. Hmm I guess they finally understood what I meant then. But, apparently it was not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter