Chapter 1

Parallels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV:

Everyday is the same old mundane routine for Irene. She doesn't have to go to work or anything for she has everything she needs and can have everything she ever wanted. She is cold and merciless and she kills without any hesitation. Nobody knows what kind of creature she really is because she is also trying to figure this mystery out herself.

Going to the rooftops of buildings in the still of the night is one of her many habits. Beside her sits one of her long-time companion that has accompanied her for at least 300 hundred years. It has two forms, the tamed form and well, the wild form but both forms can be fully controlled by her. 

The tamed form looks just like a husky, just that it is slightly smaller and it is fully white with a majestic mane and a beautiful tail. The wild form is three times the size of a brown bear and looks exactly like a wolf and it's mane looks even better than before. 

"So, nothing to do tonight again huh? You're so boring." the companion smirks. 

"Shut up Jessica before I tear you apart." Irene replied menacingly. 

"You know you love me too much to do that"

"Yeah right." Irene rolled her eyes. 

So the night continues while the both of them just looked out onto the empty roads with only a few cars. Something in Irene's heart stirred and she has no idea why but she just shrugged it off as nothing.

Wendy's POV:

Tonight will be the first time I have to officially carry out a mission with the team I am in. Yes, I am a vampire/werewolf hunter but I am perfectly capable of taking down vampires or werewolves. Although I am excited about the mission, I'm not really excited about going with this team. 

"Hey dy, I hope you die on this mission!" a girl named Hara cursed me. 

She has been tormenting me for as long as I first started training with them. Because apparently to these people, I must

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter