There's More?

The Forces of Heaven and Hell

Youngjae and Heechul reached the restaurant, took their seats, and they were taking their orders when a man aproached them and stopped in front of the table. Both Heechul and Youngjae looked up unimpressed at the bucked up man.

“Can we help you with something?” Heechul spoke first. “No i dont need anything from you princes. But i do want something from you” The strange man spoke as he kept his eyes glued on Youngjae.

“what?” Youngjae asked. “You’re the one arent you?” the man spoke "Lucifer's fledgling"

Youngjae wasnt surprised that he was noticed, since the man in front of them was a warlock so it's no wonder he knows
“So?” Youngjae asked uninterested

“So...let's say if I were to kill you right here and now, I would gain alot of power. And since i can tell you haven’the completely finished your training i am certain that o could take you.” the warlock answered smugly.

Youngjae sighed because this isn’t what he came here for and he was already tired from his training earlier. “Sir, please leave. I really dont want to do this.” Youngjae said calmly with a tone of threatning underneath

“aww are you scared?”

“i’ll repeat again since you seemed to have trouble understanding me. Sir, please leave because i’m really not in the mood to rip your spine out. So for both of our sakes and to avoid any attention, Go away!” Youngjae warned with more spite this time.

“You brat! Didn’t anyone teach you respect?” the man said as he went to punch Youngjae.

The whole restaurant was watching them by then, and there were collective gasps as the warlock went to punch the young boy but everyone was even more surprised when the boy blocked the punch with his hand right before it touched his face.
Yougjae sighed and looled at Heechul who was looking through the minue quietly “Heechul i know you said to not get any attention but...”

“no no by all means go ahead. Just dont destroy the place” Heechul reassured the younger without looking up from the minue.

Youngjae then slowly got up and sized up the man even though the warlock was obviously bigger. “Dont say i didnt warn you old man.” Youngjae said before he twisted the warlocks arm and threw him. The warlock got up and got his wand out and pointed it towards youngjae. But before the man could do anything Youngjae raised his arm, palm towards the man, and gathered a bit of his power.

“Be gone.” Youngjae said before he blasted the warlock back and out the door that was behind him, sending flying across the street.

Youngjae then turned around to see all the people around horrified. He then turned towards the girl behind the counter. “We’ll just take a large cheese pizza to go please.” he ordered
“oh and some garlic bread too.” Heechul said from his place at the table.


After they got their order Heechul teleported them to a far away mountain that was secluded from civilisation.

“well that could’ve gone better” Youngjae said after taking a bite from his pizze

“I actually thought you looked kinda cool” said Heechul
Youngjae chuckeled at the statement “of course you’d think that”

They then sat in silence as they continued eating.

“Youngjae. There’s something i want to tell you about. Remember the guy that came to me beofre we left? Yeah he was asking me about a certain order that i did.” Heechul then started

“what order?” Youngjae asked curious as to why Heechul was telling him this.

“I ordered him to prepare our soldiesfor war" Heechul answered calmly
“e-excuse me? War?” Youngjae asked

“Yes. There’s a certain plan that i have in mind. There’s this thing called The Eclipse Gate okay? And this Gate is basically a portal of sorts to diffrenet dimensions that God locked away from his precious ‘humans’ because they were dangerous. Now what I want to do is to open that gate.” Heechul explained.

“So you want to open a gate full of monsters ame set them free on humans?”

“Yes. Those puny humans....they think so highly of themselves its sick. I dont see what God was thinking when he created those things. They are so sefish, griddy and filthy. They stain their own world red, there is no loyalty between them and each one thinks he’s always correct. They make me sick.” Heechul paused for a second amd then continued “They think they’re the top of the top and that they’re so high and mighty, but if we show them. If we can show them just pathetically weak they are then they’ll realize how much of a trash they are! They dont deserve any of the things that God gave them. NONE! Those ungratful bastards.” Heechul said, his tone full of hatered and disgust.

Youngjae smirked “I like it. I like it very much. It would be such a delight seeing them suffer!”
Heechul was happy hearing the younger boy agree with him.

“but where’s the gate?” Youngjae asked
“We don't know. We need the key, which is in heaven gaurded by thousands of angels, to lead us to where the gate is" Heechul answered

“oh is that why we’re preparing for war?”

“Sort of. I have an angel on my side who’s willing to try and bring us the key with no trouble. But the angels are boumd to fins out so just to be prepared i ordered the troops to start training.”

Youngjae started laughing “Oh this is gonna be so interisting.”

“i know right” Heechul agreed.

“I’m looking forward to this” Youngjae said as a devilish smirk formed on his face.

Suddenly Youngjae felt a sharp pain in his head and loud ringing. He started graoning amd he held his head in his hands. “ahh my head hurts... Ughhh make it stop!”

“it's the angel...he's here.. “ Heechul said as he grabbed the fallen boy while looking around for the sign of the angel. And when he couldn't find any he raised Youngjae “come on we have to go"

“wait no. I want to see him” Youngjae said between grunts nd pants of pain.  “Youngjae this is really not the ti-" Heechul was cut off as he heard shuffeling feet near their location.

Holy .

........................

Daehyun and Himchan were walking randomly around the area that they dropped in. None of them really talking and the air held a heavy sense to it. They were both thinking of the same thing.

‘So the eclipse gate is doom. If the key was in the wrong hands then that would create a huge problem for everyone. But why was Yongguk hyung talling about that since it seems like a pretty tight lipped subject. Amd who was he talking to? Was he arranging the protrctors of the key? Or...?’ Daehyin continued thinking that way for a good while until Himchan interuptted his thoughts.

“Your birthday is in 2 day. You finally get to see your mom again.” Himchan spoke

“yes oh my god i miss her so much! I wonder if i shou- gahhh!” Daehyum suddenly screamed in pain before he could finish his sentence due to the sudden sharp pain in his head and the loud ringing in his ears

“Dae? What wrong?”

“it..hurts...ahh ..my head..”

“. Is he here?” Himchan wondered as he looked around

“huh?”

“come on. Lets go this way" Himchan urgently said as he threw Daehyun's arm around his shoulders and started walking while carrying half of Daehyun's weight.

But then suddenly they turned a corner and Daehyun’s painful scream got louder, but he wasn’t the only one that screamed.

The other side held another boy who was screaming from pain and then both him and Daehyun suddenly lost conscious and fell to the floor.

But thats not all....

There was a freaking Manticore* between the pair.

A Manticore isnt something that belongs in their world so what the is it doing here??
But then suddenly, just as it was never there, it vanished. just like that.

Himchan and Heechul stood dumbfounded for a few seconds before the both looked at each other

“We don't want to fight you...not now anyways.” Himchan spoke first.

“good ‘cause we don't want too either. We'll wait till the time is right.” Heechul responded and he bent down and threw Youngjae over his shoulder but before he left he looked at Himchan one last time and asked

“what the was that?”

Himchan looked stern and anxious.
“i have no idea...”

 

.......

Manticore: is sort of like an Egyptian Sphinx. It has the body of a red lion, a human-ish head woth three rows of sharp teeth and he also has bat like wings.