Two sides? Same coin?

The Forces of Heaven and Hell

Daehyun is now 16 and his control over his power is going better than imagined; Himchan is very pleased to say the least. 

"Hey Himchan-Hyung?" Daehyun called out suddenly while effortlessly dodging a punch from Zelo, a  precious fetus angel he met a while ago. 

 

"Daehyun you know better than to start a conversation in the middle of a battle" Himchan scolded with no  real malice. 

 

"aww come on hyung, I just have one question? Plus this isn't a battle, I'm fighting Zelo" Daehyun answered sarcastically 

 

"HEY" Zelo protested "Fight me seriously, I'm strong!!" he continued 

 

"You're so cute Zelo" Daehyun pointed out as he kept dodging hit after hit.  

 

"ugh I hate you! Stop calling me that" Zelo grunted in frustration 

 

Daehyun knew that Zelo hated that, its part of the reason that he kept doing that. 

 

"So hyung can I ask?" Daehyun persisted. 

 

Himchan sighed at his stubbornness and then he turned around as he heard a quiet chuckle 

 

"Just give the boy what he wants Himchan, you were never able to say no to him anyway" Yonnguk reasoned as he came up to stand

beside his friend  

"Stay out of this Bang. And I can say no. Look, Daehyun not now, focus on what you're doing" Himchan retorted, and then turned and gave Yongguk a smug look. 

 

"awww Himchan-hyung pleaseeeee, it's important" Daehyun pleaded as he gave Himchan the puppy face while having Zelo in a headlock. How Daehyun had the ability to look innocent while having someone in a headlock was beyond Himchan. 

Himchan then turned and looked at Yongguk who was looking at him with a knowing expression. 

 

"Oh come on, he says its important?" Himchan told a gloating Yogguk because yes Himchan has a very hard time saying no to Daehyun. 

"You're so easy Himchan" Yongguk said between chuckles 

"Shut up, it's not like you ca-" Himchan started but was interrupted when they heard a shriek come from Zelo as Daehyun flipped him over and sat on top of him "haha I win" Daehyun teased "hmph, it doesn't matter I'll get you one day. You just wait till I became a full angel then I'll be able to beat you" Zelo retorted "Now get off me you're not as light as you look' he continued. 

 

"aww Zelo you hurt my feelings" Daehyun said as he reached a hand to pull up Zelo who snorted and rolled his eyes as he reached

for Daehyun's outstretched hand. 

 

"Okay Daehyun, what's your question?" Himchan wondered as the two boys started walking towards them  

 

"Oh yeah! I was just wondering about something...emm it's something I've always wanted to ask you but I'm scared it'll make you...um uncomfortable?" Daehyun sounded unsure as he spoke and he was looking all around but at Himchan. 

 

Yongguk got the feeling they should leave this between the boys so he called out Zelo "Hey Zelo, come with me, I wanna show you something" Yongguk said as he started walking away trust Zelo to follow "emm Sure hyung, lets go" Zelo answered as he walked to follow Yongguk. 

 

Once Himchan was sure the guys were out of earshot he sighed, sat down, and waited for Daehyun to do the same "Okay? What is it? Did you do something or ?" Himchan started."No no I didn't do anything, I promise. Just..I was wondering about something...something about you." Daehyun spoke once he was settled "About me?" Himchan wondered what got the boy so curious about him suddenly "Well okay, ask away" Himchan spoke again. "Umm Hyung...you're an angel right? Pft well I mean of course you are, I know you are. I mean.." Daehyun stumbled on his words but then he sighed and asked what he wanted "Hyung why are your wings black?" And the moment those words came out of his mouth he saw Himchan's expression fall and turned dark "ah ah Hyung nevermind it doesn’t matter forget it it was stupid from me really It does-" Daehyun panicked and didn’t know what to say to make his hyung forgive him 

 

 "What brought this question all of a sudden? After all these years?" Himchan asked calmly in low tone.  

 

"well I was always curious about that since I first saw them, but then I met Yongguk hyung and his wings were gray so I just thought that angels had different colored wings. A few days ago I was talking to Zelo and I asked what other Angels' wing colors are, y'know since I don’t really talk or go see other angels so I was just wondering. But then Zelo looked at me weirdly and told me all wings are

white...so I just started thinking..But really hyung it doeant matter." Daehyun answered 

 

Himchan was quite for a few seconds before he spoke up "I normally would tell you anything, but not this. If I told you why you might hate me or look down on me like all the others." To say Daehyun was shocked that Himchan thought he'd hate him is an understatment. "Hyung! I would never"  

 

Himchan looked up and smiled softly at Daehyun and then he got up and ruffled Daehyun's hair which was a habit he picked up shortly after meeting the boy.  

 

"Ahhh Hyung my hair!! I'm not a kid anymore stop messing my hair, it takes long to make it look this good y'know." Daehyun fussed as he ran his fingers through his hair in an attempt to rearrange it. Himchan chuckled and said "Not like your hair was that good to begin with." Daehyun mocked hurt "You're just jealous that my hair is better." "hmph you wish kiddo." "it's okay you don’t have to say it out loud I know you're jealous" "oh shut up" Himchan ended the conversation there and started leaving. 

 

"Hyung where are you going?"  

 

"I have meeting. I'll be back soon." Himchan answered over his shoulder. 

 

"oh okay." Daehyun asked, his tone laced with disappointment because he doesn’t want to be alone.  

Himchan, who could clearly hear the disappointment, couldn't help the smirk that formed on his lips. He then made the mistake of looking over his shoulder to see Daehyun, who was still sitting at the same spot, plucking the grass under him, with an adorable pout on his full lips and Himchan couldn't hold back his laugh because no matter how much he grew up physically, he's still the child that he met 6 years ago.

 

Daehyun who was taken back the sudden laugh grunted and threw some grass Himchan's way "Shut up don't laugh at me I'm alone"  

 

"sorry sorry" Himchan said as he regained his breath "come on Daehyun." He called out as he showed his wings  

 

"What?" Daehyun asked shocked but he also did the same, he made his wings appear and flew over to Himchan.  

 

"let's go. There's some place I wanna show you" Himchan spoke as he flew away 

 

Daehyun followed him, naturally. "What about your meeting?" Daehyun asked when he caught up "Meh, it wasn’t important anyway" Himchan answered.  

 

Daehyun couldn’t hide the happiness that surged through him when Himchan said that. 

 

"Okay hyung I have another question" Daehyun stated as the kept flying  

 

"Okay. What is it?" 

 

'What's the Eclipse Gate?" Daehyun asked but was shocked as Himchan suddenly turned to him and covered his mouth looking shocked. And the sudden force caused Daehyun to lose his balance and then they both kept falling until they broke through the barrier of heaven and eart. But they kept on falling until they neared the ground and Himchan steered both of them till they fell and they both started rolling on the ground from the impact until they stopped 

 

"Himchan what the-" Daehyun started but was cut off as Himchan got on top of him and whispered "Where did you hear that?"  

 

"I heard-" Dae started but was cut off  by Himchan  

 

"keep your voice down." Himchan whispered once again. Daehyun suddenly felt like he's in for more than he expected. "I heard it from Yongguk hyung..."  

 

Himchan was shocked when he heard his friend's name "What? Yongguk told you?" 

 

"No he didn’t tell me, I heard it from him. I was in the forest passing time and I saw Yongguk talking to someone and he mentioned something about the gate.." 

 

Himchan then got up and started thinking about why would Guk speak about it. "Did you see who he was talking to?" 

"no" Daehyun answered "Hyung..what's the gate?" 

 

Himchan turned and grabbed Daehyun shoulders "Listen to me very well Dae. Do NOT tell anyone about it. Do NOT mention the gate to anybody else got it?" HImchan ordered  

 

Daehyun nodded and said "yeah hyung I won't tell anyone. But can you tell me what it is?" 

 

Himchan sighed and ran his hand through his hair 

 

"The Gates of Hell...but worst" Himchan answers

 

"WHAT'S WORSE THAN THE GATES OF HELL?" Daehyun questioned 

 

"The Eclipse Gates.....they are gates that lead to other dimensions that God locked out, including hell. SO if those gates are to be opened...it'd be the start of the apocalypse.." Himchan answered 

 

"Hyung What is going on? Why is Yongguk hyung talking about that ?" Daehyun asked worried. 

 

Himchan was quite for a few seconds "I don't know, but I'm going to find out" 

 

 

--------------------------------  

 

 

"Again" Heechul ordered looking down at Youngjae who's on the ground because he dropped from exhaustion earlier. 

 

"Can I take a break please? I'm so tired" Youngjae answered between gasping breaths. His body aches all over and his energy is totally drained, He's been training for the longest time ever and he just wants to relax for a few minutes.

Heechul sighed and nodded.

 

"Are you hungry?" Heechul asked after a short while.

 

"Starving" Youngjae, who was still on the ground, answered.

 

"Yeah me too, come on let's go get something to eat" 

 

Youngjae then shot up from the ground and started towards the door even before Heechul could get up. "Are you really tired?" Heechul snorted as he saw the younger boy speed walk. "I am, but food is everything." Youngjae called out 10 feet ahead of Heechul.

 

"We havent even decided what to eat? where are you going?" Heechul asked trying to catch up to the boy

 

"I dont care. I want food~" Yongjae whined

 

"hey how about we go to that pizza place you like?"

 

Youngjae then stopped and turned to look at Heechul "You mean on earth?"

Youngjae isn't really fond of earth at all, not after everything he's been too.

 

"Dont worry Youngjae nothing's going to happen.  We covered your mark so no one would notice" Heechul assured his worried friend.

 

"okay yeah..let's go" Youngjae agreed after a few seconds of hesitation. He really did miss that pizza.

 

Both men started walking towards the gate but before they went through Heechul placed his hand on Youngjae's shoulder "What's rule no.1?"

 

Youngjae sighed and rolled his eyes before answering "even if i came across the angel i do not fight him...yet" He resited

 

"Good. now lets go" Heechul reached for the gates  but as soon as he opened he heard someone call is name and when he turned to the source of the sound he found one of his loyal subordinates jogging his way.

 

"Youngjae you go ahead. i'll follow you soon." Heechul told Youngjae who nodded and walked out the gates heading for the portal.

 

 

"What is it ?" Heeachul asked

 

"Sir, I had orders that I should train the troops and get them ready for war??? What is this about?"  

 

Heechul smirked "Yes i sent the order. the time is soon"

 

"Time, sir?"

 

"The Eclipse Gate"

 

the disicple is more than shocked to hear the name "The Eclipse? Sir the power to open the Gate is in heaven. protected by thousands of angels. What are you talking about?"

 

Heechul turned around and started walking through the gate. "Don't worry, i have someone up there. Don't underestimate me" Heechul said over his shoulder " now DO WHAT I SAID"

 

"Y-yes sir!!"

 

'yes...the time is near....everything is going according to my plan' Heechul thought.

 

 

 

As soon as Heechul walked through the portal he saw Youngjea leaning against a tree waiting for him. "Sorry to keep you waiting. Just needed to clear things up" Heechul explained as the both started walking towards the resteraunt

 

"No don't worry about it, i understand."

 

They both walked in silence for a while until Youngjae spoke again.

"So...is it okay?" He asked nervously

 

"What's okay?" Heechul asked

 

"Um what I asked you yesterday..can i go?"

 

"Ohh you're childhood friend's birthday right?" asked Heechul as he recalled the younger begging him to go see his old friend on his birthday to surprise him, the friend he hasn't seen for 8 years or so

 

"yeah...i haven't seen him in along time,since we moved, and i kinda miss him. We've kept in touch all these years but still....please Heechul he's the only good thing here for me?" Youngjae pleaded

 

"Okay sure." Heechul gave in. What's the harm in letting him see an old friend?

 

"YES!" Yougjae started jumping in excitmenet

 

"What was his name again?" Heechul asked as he failed to recall what the boy was called

 

Youngjae turned to look at Heechul and smile "Daehyun. His name is Daehyun."

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I KNOW I AM A TERRIBLE AUTHOR FOR KEEING YOU GUYS WAITING BUT COLLEGE MIDTERMS AND MY LAPTOP CRASHED AND OMG THESE PAST FEW WEEKS WERE NOT ON MY SIDE AT ALL

PLEASE FORGIVE ME T____T

.

Anyways i hoped you enjoyed the ty chapter and i promise i'll try my absolut best to not keep you waiting so long.

Thank you for your support it really means alot

 

love love love