Beginning Of A Journey

The Forces of Heaven and Hell

Daehyun was ten when he learned about the seven Chosen Ones, well technically they were 14, 7 held the mark of Michael while the other 7 were burdened by carrying the mark of Lucifer. Each century had 2 humans who were chosen, and each one's destiny is to kill the other.  

 

"I don't get it Mommy? Why are you telling me this?" Daehyun wondered 

 

"Because sweety, you carry the mark of Michael." 

 

"Who's Michael?"  

 

"An angel of the lord. The strongest angel, in fact." His mom replied  

 

Daehyun was shocked to say the least "I'm an angel?" 

 

"You were chosen by God to be his warrior, to save us! You are meant to do great things Dae." His mom answered proudly.

 

"SO COOL! I'm like a superhero!! WOHOOO" Daehyun started running around in his excitement as his mom was chuckling slightly. 

 

"Now Dae, there are 2 very important things that you need to do okay?" Daehyun's mom said seriously as she placed her hands on his shoulders to get his attention. "First, you must NEVER tell anyone about this okay? No one at all! And if anyone asks about the mark on your shoulder just tell them it’s a birthmark. got it?" His mom stated commandingly.  

 

"I will tell absolutely no one. I promise!" Daehyun said seriously  

 

His mom took a deep breath "Now the second thing..." She said as she got up and walked towards the door with Dae walking behind her curiously.

 

"Baby this is not going to be easy at all and if I had a choice I wouldn’t do this to you..to us" His mom suddenly spoke as a her voice broke and a tears suddenly spilled from her eyes.  

Daehyun got instantly worried

 

"Mommy...What's wrong? Why are you crying? Did I do something? I'm so sorry I didn't me-" He was cut off when his mom suddenly kneeled down to his level and hugged him while crying. And Daehyun, seeing his mom cry, started crying too. 

 

"Sweety I want you to always know that I love you okay? I love you so so so much Dae. Never forget that okay?" His mom started whispering in his ear as she held him close.  

"Mommy what's wrong? You're scaring me.." Daehyun said between sniffles. 

 

"There's nothing to be scared of honey, you'll be in good hands, I promise you" She said as she hugged him tighter. "huh? What do yo-" Daehyun's question was interrupted as someone suddenly knocked on their front door. Daehyun's mom stood up, wiped her tears, and then went and opened the door for a strange man that Daehyun never saw before.  

 

The strange man looked and Daehyun and gave him a warm smile.  

 

"Hello Daehyun. I'm Himchan" The strange man said as he offered his hand for Daehyun who took it and cautiously shook his hand. "H-hello.." 

"So are you ready to go?" The stranger, Himchan, suddenly asked 

 

"What?" Daehyun asked  

 

"Your mom told you about the mark and what it means right?" Himchan asked and Daehyun slowly nodded his head. 

 

"And you know that somewhere out there someone is born with the mark of Lucifer right?" Another nod "and that means you have to fight them Daehyun, so you are coming with me so we can prepare you and train you well to control your powers and we can't do that here... so you're gonna have to leave mommy here for a long while until your training is complete"    

 

"I- I don't k-know...I don't wanna leave mommy though..Daehyun spoke with a low uncertain tone. 

 

Himchan smiled gently and kneeled down to meet Daehyun eye to eye. "Hey Daehyun, can i ask you something?" Himchan asked as he reached out and wiped Daehyun's tears 

 

"mhmm" the boy answered  

 

"Do you want mommy to get hurt?" 

 

"NO!" 

 

"Do you want to protect mommy?" 

 

"Yes" 

 

"Okay buddy, I know this is in no way easy but if you want to protect mommy you have to learn how to fight and control your powers as angel. I'm here to help you Daehyun. You just have to trust me on this." 

 

It was quiet for a while since Daehyun was still having trouble with the fact that he has to leave his mom behind. That's when his mom stepped in. 

 

"Dae sweety, trust me this is not easy on me either but....we have to do this for the sake of this world and our future...I'm sure you want us both to have a safe future right? God this is too much to ask from a kid I kn-" 

 

"I'll do it!" Daehyun suddenly spat out while standing straight. 

 

Daehyun then turned to Himchan and asked "How long will my training last?" 

 

"hmm if you do really well you might be done by the age of 18. You'll have reached the peak of your powers by that age" Himchan answered truthfully 

 

"8 years?!? I won't be able to see my mom for 8 years???" Daehyun was so confused and angry and sad... he didn't know why all of this was happening to him!? 

 

"Daehyun...I'm not gonna force you into anything okay? If you want to stay with your mom during your period of training I'll make it work, but we usually don’t do this because you are in no control over your power now and that's very dangerous, and also because of that a lot of bad people can sense your power and since it's very weak and under-developed they'll use this chance to hurt you and your mom. I'm doing this to keep you AND you're mother safe, this isn't a game Daehyun." Himchan answered seriously but still in calm tone.  

 

"H-himchan-hyung...can I ask one favor?" Daehyun asks looking up at Himchan 

 

"a-ah Sure?" Himchan was very surprised  

 

"My birthday." Daehyun says 

 

"huh?"  

 

"Can I get the chance to see my mom on my birthday? Just once a year...please" Daehyun pleads as he wraps his arm around Himchan's long legs and looks up at him with tears in his eyes.  

Himchan was very surprised as the boy latched onto his legs since he's not used to a lot of physical contact...but it wasn't unpleasant. Himchan very much liked this boy already. 

 

"Of course. Everyday on your birthday for the next years I'll bring you back here." Himchan spoke as he ruffled the boys hair. 

 

"Promise?" Daehyun asked as he pointed his pinky towards the man in front of him. Himchan chuckled as he wrapped his pinky finger around the young boys' "I promise!" 

 

And just like that, as if the boy didn't carry the weight of the world on his shoulders, he gave both of them the biggest smile ever and his eyes were shining bright with hope and the promise of a better future 

"I'll do my best!" Daehyun said as he stood straight and continued to smile. 

 

 

Himchan was now waiting outside as he watched the mother and son say their goodbyes 'this kid is gonna be very interesting' he thought to himself. 

 

"Himchan-hyung where are we going by the way?" Himchan's thoughts were interrupted as the boy walked towards him.  

 

Himchan pointed his index finger up towards the sky. 

 

"WE'RE GOING TO THE SKY?" Daehyun asked bewildered. 

 

"Actually we're going to heaven but okay I guess you can put it that way" Himchan answered, amused at the boys excitement 

 

"oh my god wait?? I CAN FLY NOW RIGHT??" Daehyun started jumping up and down excitedly  

 

"Yes actually you can, I'm going to teach you how"  

 

"Waoohhh Himchan-hyung you're so cool!!" Daehyun stated in amazement  

 

Himchan laughed at that and ruffled the boy's hair once again.  

 

"Excuse me Himchan"  

 

Both boys looked up to see Daehyun's mother. 

 

"Please...Please look after him"  

 

"Don't worry ma'am. he'll always be by my side and I promise I'll protect him with my life" Himchan promised seriously 

 

"Thank you Himchan. Oh and Dae here, I have something for you." His mom said as she pulled a bracelet, a silver chain with a small blue sword in the middle, out of her pocket and closed it around his small wrists.  

"You'll grow into it don’t worry" She joked lightly  

 

"wow, it's so pretty. Thank you mom. I love you" Daehyun looked at the bracelet once more before he went and hugged her one more time.

 

"You're welcome. Promise me you'll never lose it, I believe having a piece of me with you will keep you extra safe!" His mom said 

 

"I promise!" 

 

"Good. I'm proud of you Dae, and I love you so much, my little guardian angel" His mother said as she kissed his forehead. 

 

"I love you too mom. Take care of yourself very well and don’t worry to much okay? I got this" Daehyun reassured his mom with a bright smile on his face.  

 

"You ready to go Daehyun?" Himchan asked 

 

"Yes I am" He answered. 

 

"Okay we have to go for a clearing first and then I'll fly us to heaven" Himchan said as both he and Daehyun started walking to Himchan's car.  

 

"awesome!" 

--------------------------

 

 When Himchan and Daehyun finally reached a clear spot they parked and started walking towards the empty field.  

 

"Himchan-hyung...the person who's carrying the Lucifer mark.... He's dangerous right?" Daehyun wondered 

 

Himchan sighed before he spoke "Yes. Whoever they are, they're VERY dangerous." 

 

"And I'm the only one that’s capable of killing him?"  

 

"Yes...I know this must be ha-" 

 

"I'll get him." Daehyun said confidently 

 

Himchan was shocked to see the amount of determination that the boy held 

 

"I'm not letting anyone hurt innocent people if I can stop it! He's carrying the mark of Lucifer himself....I feel bad for whoever got cursed by that but...I won't let him go away" Daehyun continued as they finally reached the middle of the abandoned field 

 

"I'm going to kill The Devil!" 

--------------------------------------------------------------- 

"YOU ARE AN ABOMINATION TO US YOUNGJAE!!"  

 

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU CURSED THIS FAMILY" 
 

"YOU ARE NOT OUR SON"  

 

"WHY DIDN'T WE HAVE THE ANGEL?" 

 

"WE DO NOT WANT YOU ANYMORE" 
 

"GET AWAY FROM US YOU DEVIL!"  

 

"GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE THIS INSTANCE YOU EVIL FREAK!!" 

 

And that’s how a beaten up, bruised, bloodied, and broken 10 year old Youngjae ended up walking around the streets.  

Yes, He was cursed to have been the one to carry the mark of Lucifer. He was lost, hungry, and devastated 

 

'Maybe I should kill myself?...that'll bring a lot of people happiness no?"  

 

Youngjae thought as he stood on the edge of a really high building  

 

"Now now, that's not the answer to anything Youngjae." 

 

Youngjae turned around to see a man in all black appear from the shadows  

 

"W-who are you? And how do you know me?" Youngjae asked surprised  

 

"oh right! My bad I forgot my manners for a second" The man cleared his voice " I am Heechul and I am here to take you in and prepare you for your destiny my love!"   

 

"huh?" 

 

"Youngjae you carry the mark of my great lord Lucifer, And I am here to teach you about the great power that you possess dear boy. You have a lot of power in you Youngjae, you just need someone to help you control it, and that's why I'm here." Heechul explained. 

 

"I have power?" Youngjae asked 

 

"oh yes! A lot actually."  

 

"but..people don’t like lucifer...that means they won't like me?...My family kicked me out" Youngjae stated 

 

"Hmph. People don’t have to like you Youngjae"  

 

"They don't?" He asked shocked 

 

"Nope! They need to fear you. If people are afraid of you then they’ll respect you a lot." 

 

"they will?" 

 

"yes. And if its about family then you can always create your own one, family isnt always blood related"  

 

"Who would like to be friends with a guy who had Lucifer's mark?" He asked scarstically  

 

"I know a lot of people who would love you. Just come with me and I'll show you?" Himchan spoke 

 

"REALLY?" Youngjae asked shocked at the fact that someone wants to be his friend! 

 

"Yes but...remember what I said about people not having to like you.." 

 

"Yes. Hmph who needs them anyway. All I need is that they fear me..which they already do?" 

 

"yes they are already scared of you but you know what will make you the ultimate creature?" Heechul asked amused 

 

"What?" 

 

"If you killed the Angel" Heechul said with a devilish smirk 

 

"The Angel?" 

 

"Yeah. The one that everyone choose over you. The one that bears the mark of Michael. He's the reason that everyone hates you Youngjae, so if you let me teach you the devilish ways you can get your revenge on him and you'll be the most respected one on earth, hell, and heaven even!" Heechul stated casually. "So what do you think? What will you do to the beloved Angel?" Heechul pressed even more 

 

Youngjae looked down at the ground 'all his fault. All because of some stupid angel did I have to suffer? Unacceptable!' he thought 

 

Heechul can already feel the power of hatred and jealousy running through the boys veins and when the boy raised his head to look Heechul in the eye, Youngjae's own eyes were bloody red! 

 

"I'm going to kill The Angel!"

---------------------------------

okay i have alot of ideas on where i'm going with this so i hope i make the right desicion here and if you have any suggestions or ideas then please leave them in the comments and who knows, it might turn into a create your own story kind of thing lmao XD

please kindly ignore any spelling or grammar mistakes that will surely pop up at one point 'kay?

love love love