First Revelation

As long as you love me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So what happened Taeng? You saw my cousin and Sooyeon's family?" Sooyoung ask soon as Taeyeon come.

"Yeah" Taeyeon answered as she laid her body to the bed.

Yuri and Sooyoung looked at each other, sigh and Taeyeon notice that.

 "I'm fine guys, it's just that I still dont understand this happening in the 1st place. I still dont know why she left me, or maybe I dont need to know" "Why?"  Yuri ask, finding its weird when Taeyeon said she wont to know the reason, "wouldnt it be good if you know why she left? So that there’s no misunderstood. You know she must be had good reason to do that, right? We all know she loved you very much, Taeng" Yuri try to make some sense to her bestfriend. Taeyeon then sat and look at Yuri "I love her Yul, She has a reason to leave me but why I had found myself have no reason to leave her?. When I see her smiling at him, my heart hurts, I still love her. But on the other hand I really want to hate her for broke my heart and all of her promise" Taeyeon grasped her hand very tightly imagining her ex-fiancé smiling to another man. 'That smile, it was mine'. Silent

"I'm sorry Taeng" Sooyoung said suddenly. Taeyeon turn her head to Sooyoung

"Why are you apologizing Soo?"

"I dont know either. I just felt guilty because Sooyeon now with Siwon oppa" Sooyoung mumble the last word.

"No, it's not your fault. We dont know all this would happen "

"So, what would you do Taeng?" Yuri asked this time.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

" What will you do with your relationship along with Jessica? "

"....."

"You didnt plan to playing with her, right? " Yuri asked suspiciously.

"Of course not Yul, I havent thought about all of this further. I am not ready"

"Enough with Taeyeon we should focus on YOU! What will you do with Tiffany eh?" Sooyoung asked, smirked. She know Yuri will surprised with her question and she right when she look at her besetfriend’s face, totally surprised.

“Close your mouth Yul” Taeyeon teased as she had her hand to close Yuri’s mouth.

“Yahhh!! Why you asking me that?” blushed.

"Hahahha Yul, you blushing..hahaha OH MY GOD! Our kkab Yul is falling in Love "Sooyoung shouted, her voice fils the hotel room.

"Well, shut up! I'm not falling in love okay? I just like her, I cant say I  really love her yet, but clearly I wasnt ready when it should be said its love "

"Why not?” Sooyoung asked, surprised.

"You know why Soo" Yuri sigh at Sooyoung’s question.

"Huh?" Sooyoung put stupid face.

"You dumb stick!" Tayeon hits Sooyoung’s hand and mouthed 'Her Parents'

"Her parents?" Shortly afterward her eyes and jaws wide open as she realized something. She saw Yuri, smiled weakly and made a 'V' sign with her fingers.

Yuri laughing at Sooyoung’s reaction, "seriously Soo, you look like someone who caught watching ". Taeyeon laughed at what Yuri said.

"Hahaha yeah, you're right Yul" Teeyeon said, feeling its so funny with Sooyoung’s expression.

"You midget! I never look at , okay? It was you who once caught stared c magazines, full of s and butts everywhere" Sooyoung said pointing to Taeyeon.
"I told you, it is not mine but Hyoyeon’s. She deliberately left it in my room after her girlfriend knew she collected that magazine " Taeyeon replied defend herself.

"Yeah yeah, talk all you want, the magazine was there in your room then we see you drooling at the sight or practically staring at the s belongs to that Saori Hara girl"

"Yah You! I didnt-"

"hey hey! stop it you two!" Yuri said, "enough with the jokes"

"Hmpp!"
"Look at this midget, thinking that she's still a kid"

" DONT CALL ME A MIDGET-" before Taeyeon could charges Soooyoung, someone enter their room.

"Hey gusy !!" someone burst the door of their rooms instantly create three Musketeers shocked and immediately look towards that someone who dare enter their rooms without permission.
"Yah! Who are you?! HOW DARE YOU to-"

"How dare you to what, honey?" The voice belong to a petite girl who said it coldly.

"Bunny ?????????" Sooyoung shouted when she recognized the voice.

"Yeah, expect someone else?" She asked suspiciously at Sooyoung

"No, no, of course not bunny. I love you okay? "

Heard Sooyoung’s words makes Taeyeon and Yuri pretended to puke, Sooyoung rolled her eyes.

"So, what are you doing here Sunkyu?" Asked Taeyeon

"And how did you know we were here?" Asked Yuri.

"Omo! You followed Sooyoung's because you know she watches ?" Taeyeon said it pretend to shock.

"No. WHAT? !! You watch what Soo?!!"

Sooyoung aggressively waved her hand,"I swear, I never watch or something like that, I swear!"Sooyoung said.

Taeyeon and Yuri burst in laugh seeing Sooyoung’s reaction.

"I know hon, you're too innocence to watch that movie except these two erts!" Sunny said sticking out her tongue to Taeyeon and Yuri.

"I'm not a ert!" They both yelled simultaneously.

"Yeah, it's like saying if Obama have hair in his had" Sunny said flatly, she sat on the couch next to her girlfriend.

Taeyeon and Yuri decided to give up, if they try to defend themselves they probably will not win. Who are they kidding? This girl is very clever.

"You havent answer my question, What are you doing here?" Taeyeon ask as she look at her phone, found nothing, no message and calls.

"Why? Cant I? This hotel belongs to my girlfriend's father, remember?" Sooyoung smiled feeling proud to see Sunny not ashamed to show off their relationship. "And I should have asked, what are you three doing here? Why are you sleeping d hotel? "

"Well .."

Sunny look at Sooyoung scratched her head awkwardly, she doesnt know whether she has telling the truth or not.

"Well ??"

"Its my parents" Yuri decide to speak.

"Your parents? Why?"Sunny couldnt help but was confused by Yuri’s words.

Yuri saw the confusion on Sunny’s face, it's a natural thing she thought. Sunny doesnt know her family problem, she never told anyone except her best friend, Taeyeon and Sooyoung.
"My parents-"

"Yul" Taeyeon firmly hold Yuri’s wrist hinted she doesnt have to said anything.

"Its okay Taeng, Sunny isnt other people. She has become our bestfriends, right ??"

Taeon nodded. "But you do not have to-"

"Its okay. I have no problem if there is one more person who knows" Yuri gives a smile on Taeyeon.
On the other hand Sunny whispered at Sooyoung, "why Taeyeon acting like that?" She felt strange to see Taeyeon tried to stop from whatever Yuri will said. It wasnt like Yuri's parents 'OH MY !' She gasp by her own thoughts.

"Wae? Whats wrong?" Sooyoung asked her girlfriend who suddenly-

"I’m not happy with my parents, Sunny-ah~" Yuri moved from her bed that she had been sitting, she walk toward the large glass window that shows the sight of Seoul at night. Sunny turned to Sooyoung asked for confirmation from her girlfriend. Sooyoung smiled weakly and nodded.
"Yuri, you dont need to say anything. I'm sorry" Sunny hurriedly speak, she didnt want Yuri feel uncomfortable talking about her family.

"Its okay Sunny-ah ~. As I said earlier, the relationship between my parents didnt same like the other parent. They dont love each other, there is no love between them, the only thing they have in mind is how to make their companies remain above. If my grandfather didnt force them to give him a grandchildren, they threatened not to bequeath their prope

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter