BANG

I Adore U

">

Right before the bell rang for lunch, the teacher made everyone put their books away and be quiet because she had an announcement.

“As you all know, every student has to join at least one club. It doesn’t matter what kind but it should be towards something you enjoy.” The teacher then pulled out a stack of papers and gave them to Seungkwan to hand out to the rest of the class. When he reached Vernon, who was still asleep, he tried to put the paper on his desk but it there was no way it would stay one without Vernon knocking it off.

“I’ll take it for him.” Nari quietly said and Seungkwan thanked her and continued on giving out the papers.

“It’s a great way to make new friends and figure out what you want to do in the future. Fill it out and have it on my desk by the end of the week!” The teacher said just as the bell rang. All of the students got up and headed to the cafeteria for lunch.

“Want to eat together?” Dino asked Nari and she smiled brightly at the thought of not having to eat alone on the first day of school.

“Sure!” She happily stood up and was about to leave the classroom when she remembered something. Nari ran back to her desk and grabbed the club sign-in sheet that was meant for Vernon who was still asleep on his desk. She folded it neatly and wrote something on the back of it before stuffing it into his backpack. “Let’s go!” She skipped over and grabbed Dino’s arm and dragged him off to get lunch. “I’m starving.” She whined as the two of them held their trays full of food and was now on a hunt for a table to eat at.

“We can eat over there!” Dino’s face lit up when he spotted someone across the room. He pointed out a cute boy with curly blond hair and a sweet smile on his face as he talked to someone else. Dino grabbed Nari and dragged her over to the table where the boy noticed Dino.

“Yo!” The boy jumped up and hugged Dino while Nari awkwardly stood off to the side as the boys caught up with each other. “Who is this?” The bot asked with a similar accent as Jun’s from this morning. She figured that he must be Chinese or something similar to that.

“This is Nari; we’re in the same class. Is it okay if we sit here?” Dino asked and the boy agreed and let the two of them sit at the same table. As Nari was sitting down she stalled for a second as she realised that Jun was sitting across from her at the table.

“Oh, you’re the bus stop girl.” Jun said and Nari just slowly nodded her head as she sat down beside Dino at the table.

“Bus stop?” The other boy asked and Jun broke out in mandarin and explained everything to him. Once they were talking the boy just laughed and nodded his head. “My name is Minghao.” He reached over Dino and shook Nari’s hand. Nari tried to say his name but it always came out sounding funny.

“You can just call him The8. It’s easier.” Jun said with a comforting smile and Nari nodded her head. She had a hard time looking at Jun so she focused on her food that was sitting in front of her.

“Yo~ Guys!” They heard someone call out and they all looked over to see a boy coming towards them. Nari recognised him as the boy with the fluffy blond hair from that morning. Jun perked up in his seat and waved the boy over. As the boy walked over to them another boy bumped into him and purposefully knocked his tray of food out of his hands. Nari and all of the boys stood up from their table and watched as the two boys glared at each other.

“Let’s go help Hoshi hyung.” Jun said and everyone followed him over to Hoshi who was standing toe to toe with the other boy. Nari hid behind Dino as they formed a small ground behind Jun.

“Sorry there bud. Didn’t notice you.” The other boy said as he got right into Hoshi’s face.

“No problem, you hack.” Hoshi said back and the other boy just scoffed and his bottom lip. Two other boys joined the guy bothering Hoshi and Nari flinched when she saw that it was Wonwoo and Mingyu.

“Is there a problem, S.Coups hyung?” Mingyu asked and the boy that was bother Hoshi shook his head.

“Nah, this child just needs to watch where he’s going.” S.Coups shoved past Hoshi which sent him stumbling back into Jun who caught him. S.Coups, Wonwoo and Mingyu walked away leaving the other five standing there.

“Dang it….I was really looking forward to lunch too.” Hoshi grumbled as he looking at his food that was splattered all over the ground. “Junnie~ you’ll share with me right?!” Hoshi latched himself onto Jun who just laughed and dragged his hyung back to the table. “Who’s this?” Hoshi asked when he finally noticed Nari who was sitting at the same table as them.

“These are my friends Dino and Nari. They’re first year students.” The8 happily stated as he stuffed his mouth full of food.

“Awesome! Do you guys want to join our dance club?” Hoshi blurted out and Jun hung his head out of embarrassment but The8 joined his hyung and tried to recruit the two of them into their club.

“I don’t know how to dance.” Nari said and Hoshi held his hand over his heart.

“Don’t worry baby girl, I’ll teach you everything you need to know.” Hoshi eyed her up and made Nari blush.

“Shut up.” Jun and Dino said at the same time making everyone laugh as Hoshi looked utterly defeated. Nari awkwardly began picking at her food again and only joined in the conversation a few times. Dino seemed pretty set in joining the dance club but Nari wasn’t so sure. She had no idea how to dance. The only times she did dance was when she was alone in her bedroom and blasting her music.

Vernon woke up from his slumber during the middle of lunch break and stretched in his seat. He looked around and saw that everyone was gone which made him feel a little dumb. Instead of complaining he reached into his bag to grab his cellphone but when he opened his bag he spotted a folded piece of paper that he had never seen before. He grabbed it and opened it only to see that it was a club registration form. He groaned and was about to throw it away when he saw some writing on the back. Flipping it over the first thing he noticed was how feminine and delicate the writing was.

Don’t sleep through class, dummy!

He chuckled and crumpled up the paper before shoving it back into his bag with a frustrated sigh. Vernon looked at Nari’s desk beside him then got out of his seat and walked out of the class with his cellphone and earbuds. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

In case you didn't know every 3 chapters or so I eliminate a guy as a candidate as the mystery man. 

Seungkwan is not the mystery man~~

I will be leaving hints for the 3 final boys that could be the mystery man in the Hint Hunt

I will not be telling you every time I leave a hint

that would ruin my fun

good luck~

Who are you hoping is the mystery man? Any favourites so far?

*I also run a seventeen blog on tumblr http://seventeen-oppa.tumblr.com/