Two

I Adore U

">

-Double-Update-

“Don’t be mean Wonwoo.” The boy standing off to the side said.

“You’re no fun Mingyu.” Wonwoo said as he watched Nari quickly scramble to her feet and look at the boys with large eyes. Her cheeks were a light shade of pink to match her sweater. Mingyu opened his mouth to say something else but some of the girls surrounding them started to say some tasty things. They were telling Nari to move aside while calling her names.

“Sorry.” Nari muttered before spinning on the spot and forcing her way through the girls to get away from the boys. Once she was in the clear, she took off running, making sure to never look back. Nari only slowed down when she made it to her classroom and saw that there were a few other students there standing around the chalk board at the front of the room where it everyones seats already assigned. Nari cautiously made her way to the front of the room and stood behind the other students as she tried to stretch out her neck to see where her class was but no one seemed to notice her struggle.

“What’s your name?” Someone said beside Nari which startled her a little bit. She looked beside her and saw an innocent looking boy with short, spikey black hair.

“Lee Nari.” She said and watched as the boy easily pushed passed the other students and made his way to the board. Nari continued to try and see where she was assigned but her short stature once again causing her problems. Although she hit started growing before most people her age, Nari stopped growing once everyone else had started. So while now most people were still growing Nari found herself stuck at the measly height of five foot and three inches.

“Lee Nari? You’re over here.” The boy came back and walked over to a desk in the second row, right in the middle of the class room. He pat his hand on the desk and smiled as Nari walked over to the desk and set her bag on top of it. The boy sat behind her happily and hung his bag off of the hook on the side of the desk. She felt a tap on her shoulder and Nari turned around to see the boy staring at her with a huge smile. “My name is Lee Chan but everyone just calls me Dino.”

“Nice to meet you Dino.” Nari felt the weight of the world lift off of her shoulders as she talked to Dino. Everything about his was comforting and soothing. She hoped that she could meet more people as easily as she met Dino but she had a feeling that it wasn’t going to be that easy. They talked for the ten minutes before class and were silenced when a boy walked to the front of the class room and stood behind the teacher’s podium and clapped his hands.

“Hi everyone!” The boy called out in a sweet voice.

“Hello Seungkwannie~” Some of the other students called out and Nari looked to Dino who just shrugged his shoulders.

“Some of you are familiar faces from middle school but I’m just going to introduce myself anyways. I’m Boo Seungkwan and I was the class president all throughout elementary school and middle school. Hopefully I can keep the streak going. Anyways I was hoping-“ Seungkwan was cut off when the classroom door opened and in walked a very handsome man with wavy hair. Nari was a little taken aback by the boys looks as he resembled a Hollywood actor rather than a high school student. He was wearing a leather jacket over his school uniform and looked at the board at the seating arrangements and took his spot beside Nari without even glancing at her. Seungkwan looked at the chart and pointed out the boy’s name. “Choi Vernon?” Seungkwan said in a terrible attempt to speak English. “Excusey me…I…uhh…student…uh..people…uh..” Seungkwan was trying to speak English to Vernon who just sat there blinking at him with his large eyes.

“What are you trying to say?” Vernon asked Seungkwan in a deep voice. Nari couldn’t help but sputter out a chuckle at how absolutely perfect Vernons Korean was and how shocked Seungkwan seemed. Already Dino and Nari could tell there was tension between Seungkwan and Vernon who were just staring at each other.

“You’re late.” Seungkwan pointed out and Vernon looked over at the clock hanging above the door. He then turned back and looked at Seungkwan

“Yeah I am.” Vernon replied before taking off his coat and making himself comfortable. Seungkwan waited for him to say more but when he realised that that was the end of their conversation he scoffed and began reading the names off of the list to make sure everyone was there for roll call. “Sup.” Vernon said when he looked at Nari and the corner of his mouth curled up into a smile. Nari just bowed slightly and sat straight forward in her desk, tightly holding onto her mechanical pencil. Vernon laid his head down on his desk, hiding his face in his folded arms. He didn’t respond when Seungkwan called him which annoyed the talkative boy.

“Is he asleep?” Seungkwan asked Nari who just shrugged her shoulders. “Wake him up please.” He asked, trying to be polite but he was clearly annoyed by Vernon’s carefree attitude. Nari looked at Vernon and gently poked his side with her pencil.

“U-Um…excuse me…” Nari kept gently poking him until Vernon suddenly reached out and grabbed her pencil and threw it across the room.

“Yah! What’s your problem?” Dino stood up from his chair angrily and Vernon slowly raised his head to look at him.

“Just sit down.” Vernon ordered and Dino smacked him with his note book. Now truly annoyed, Vernon stood up from his seat and glared at Dino who didn’t back down from the other boys smoldering gaze. “You made a mistake by doing that.” Vernon growled through his teeth.

“Go pick up her pencil.”

“Make me.”

“Maybe I will.”  Dino said back and the two boys looking like they were about to break into a fist fight until Seungkwan jumped up and had to separate them.

“The school year just started! Let’s not fight already!” Seungkwan ordered while Dino and Vernon just continued to stare each other down. Nari rolled her eyes and got out of her chair to go and grab her pencil.

“He threw your pencil Nari! He should be the one to get it.” Dino pointed his finger towards Vernon who quickly grabbed it and held onto it tightly making Dino flinch.

“Point your finger at me again and I will break it.” Vernon said before throwing away Dino’s hand and plopping down in his chair only to put his head back down to sleep.

“Don’t worry about it. Thanks anyways.” Nari said with a weak smile before she and Dino sat back down in their seats. Seungkwan let out a reassured sigh just as the teacher walked in with a binder filled with the lesson of the day.

“Good morning class!” The teacher said in a cheerful voice, clearly not able to read on the atmosphere of the room. “Is everyone excited to start the year?” She clapped her hands and looked around at the students who looked exhausted already. Nari wanted to sleep like Vernon and just wake up when the day was done so she wouldn’t have to deal with breathing the same air as someone as vile as Vernon. 

-------------------------------------------------------

I might have screamed MANSAE 151 - 157 times already

and what if I told you guys

I lied in the last chapters author notes

there are 2 clues already lol

I AM GOING TO TROLL YOU GUYS SO MUCH

*Also if you found the clues and might know who it is please PM me. Do not spoil it for everyone else in the comments~~ Thank you~~*