001 : First

Tune
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* * * LEAVE, LEFT, GONE * * *

come back soon.

 

 

 

“Are you joking?” Sehun bolted from out of the blue, astonished as Kyungsoo despondently gazed into the provided cup of tea while watching the spiral of creamy glaze fade away into the hot-brown substance. Kyungsoo had decided to pursue his dream of wayfaring, albeit getting into a famous university in Seoul. 

 

 

“I'm staying for three months. . .It's better if I pursue the path I want to follow. After all, I can't just write my journal entries based off of my imagination. I have to experience it,” The doe-eyed male gradually slumped upon his seat, provoking Sehun to erupt into a sudden fit of laughter accompanied by the casual yet mocking hand motion alongside. It wasn't as hysterical as perceived when the opening of the café door chimed in a harmonic yet melodic tune, causing both males to turn their heads in curiosity. 

 

 

“It's seven in the morning, we usually don't get any customers at this time of d—” abruptly pausing mid-riff while retorting, Sehun urges Kyungsoo to quickly make his way towards the customer, a solemn façade hazing the exterior of his face. 

 

 

“Wait, what's with the rush? It's just a customer, calm down! It's not like Justin Trudeau just walked in, geez,” Bounding his way down to the pane table, his already large orbs widen due to the reminiscing of the male whom arrived yesterday was set into exhibition. Instantaneously stooping his head to a lower degree, Kyungsoo fiddles with the menu in hand, eyes failing to meet the piercing ones before him. After what happened the day before, the petite male felt as if encountering  Kai once again was a bad distinction. 

 

“Oh, it's you again” 

 

 

Kyungsoo caught the way Kai glared at him, sighing. 

 

 

Gaze falling towards the floor once again, Kyungsoo flinches at each and every movement Kai made, even if he couldn't exactly view the being himself. That's obvious, he's barely gazing at his customer.  



Building up his courage to speak, Kyungsoo's chest heaves upwards and then falls low afterwards as a sign of confidence. 

 


“How..may I take your order, s – sir,” retaliating in a voice of a mouse, his head cranes back up to gawk at the handsomely sculpted boy with the ebony-dark hoodie, only to be left in utter shock as Kai was no where to be seen. It was like blowing a flame upon a candlestick, or as if he vanished in a split of a second; blink of an eye at the least. 

 

 

“Tell me, how the do you know my name?," Gasping in astonishment and sheer surprise, the petite boy collides into the situated table behind him, eyes crinkling shut as the thoughts of falling down and hitting the cold surface underneath him bombarded his mentality. That is, until a pair of slender arms encircled the small of his waist, creating a barrier between him and ground. But no barrier in between the latter who trapped Kyungsoo in his arms.

 

 

Kyungsoo rapidly flees away from the other individuals grasp, heart-shaped lips creating a downfall, or a light frown of disappointment as he finds himself gazing at no one other than the mysterious Lego boy, Kai. 

 

 

“That wasn't hilarious or funny at all, what the hell?,” clicking his tongue against the roof of his mouth, Kyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter