000 : Prologue

Tune
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* * * FRIENDLY ENCOUNTER? * * *

or not. 

 

 

It started off as a remarkable story of hatred and pity. Where negative and positive charges attract but also differ. So in other words, push and pull. It was then, when Kyungsoo received his first part-time job, where he fell into a reverie; hypnotic state. The rays of sun highlighted the smile-lines in his cheeks and chin as the boy in a black hoodie, huddled quietly around the window seat was building a structure out of lego blocks. In a cafe. Caught in a daze, the other set of eyes meet his own as to erase Kyungsoo's smile, having his lips curl up into a tidy, sorted out, straight line. 

 

"How..may I take your order?," He awkwardly blurted out, his eyes fixed upon his own shoes rather than the boy before him. 

 

There was an ill at ease, discomfited silence between the two as the mysterious male parted his lips to retort his order afterwards. 

 

"An iced Americano, make it quick. I hate waiting," The male responded, clucking his knuckles against the table, his free hand toying with the various, multicolored lego pieces.  

 

Despite the rude behavior given off by the boy, Kyungsoo clears his throat and strikes back with one of his famous heart-shaped smiles, awkwardly fidgeting with the menu in his hand before tipping his head forwards as a sign of courtesy and respect. 

 

"I'll...I'll? Try, I guess. It's not like we're making pizza, sir," Kyungsoo retaliated, sheepishly yet in an annoyed type of mien, turning against his heels rather quickly (due to his comment since he's always reserved and tries to keep his cool at all times).

 

Receiving no reply, Kyungsoo blandly saunters over towards the cashier table area, writing out the boy's order upon a pink post-it before handing it over to the individual in charge of drinks and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter