[4/5]

Our Pups

 

***Well....***

               “Is he going to wake up soon?”

 

               “Give him some time, Myungsoo ah.”

 

               “It’s been hours since we finished!”

 

               “It’s not always instantaneous.”

 

               “But you said-“

 

               “I never said how long it would take for him to wake up.”

 

               “- Yeah but I thought it would be sooner than this-“

 

               “You are too much, Myungsoo ah.”

 

               “…”

 

               “…”

 

               “…”

 

               “Stop your pacing! It’s driving me crazy!”

 

               “I can pace if I want to pace!”

 

               “You must have been a handful growing up, jeez, maybe I was lucky getting out of raising such a mouthy little pup.”

 

               “I’m not mouthy.”

 

               “Yes you are.”

 

               “No I’m not!”

 

               “Yes!”

 

               “No!”

 

               “Yes!”
 

               “No!”

 

               “What are you doing right now?”

 

               “Telling you I’m not being mouthy!”

               “While being mouthy?”

 

               “… Whatever...”

 

~*~*~*~*~*~

 

               “… M-Myungsoo?”

 

               “Sungyeol?” Myungsoo was at the bed in seconds, hovering over Sungyeol unsure on whether or not he should touch his mate or not. “Baby, are you awake?”

 

               Myungsoo choked on a sob when his mate turned tired eyes toward him, a weak smile on his lips. “Why are you guys arguing so loud when people are trying to sleep?”

 

               “Oh Sungyeol!” Myungsoo threw himself at his mate, careful of his still healing stomach, trailing kisses along Sungyeol’s jaw before paying special attention to their mating mark. “I thought I was going to lose you!”

 

               Sungyeol raised a shaking hand to thread through Myungsoo’s dirty hair, happy with the warmth of his mate pressed against him. He felt cold and a shiver went down his spine when he remembered the time he spent in his head, thinking it was the end. “I thought I was going to lose you too.”

 

               “But you’re here.”

 

               “I’m here.”

 

               “I love you so much.” Myungsoo whispered, pulling back to look Sungyeol in the eye.

 

               “I love you too, Myungsoo.”

 

               They stared at each other lovingly before Myungsoo pulled him into a gentle kiss, trying to pour all of his love into that one kiss.

 

               Someone cleared their throat behind them that had the two of them breaking away from one another. Myungsoo looked back at Heechul with distaste. “You’re still here?”

 

               “Is that anywhere to talk to your mother?”

 

               Sungyeol looked from Myungsoo to the rather feminine man standing at the foot of the bed then back to his mate. “Mother?”

 

               “Yeah, I know, weird right?”

 

               “Hey!”

 

               “What?”

 

               “Rude!”

 

               “You’re annoying.”

 

               “Why you little-“

 

               “Uh-“

 

               Sungyeol watched as Heechul walked around to stand on the side of the bed opposite of Myungsoo, surprised when the older wolf dropped down on the bed and took up his free hand. “I’m happy to have helped bring you back to the realm of the living, Sungyeol sshi. In the short time that I’ve had to get to know Myungsoo, I can tell that you are very important to him and that losing you would have caused his heart to break.”

 

               “Oh I don’t know about that. “ Sungyeol was blushing at Heechul’s words.

 

               Heechul laughed wholeheartedly at younger wolf, amused by his embarrassment. “It’s okay to be someone’s number one, you know, and you are Myungsoo’s. From what I’ve heard you are the perfect little mate, right Myungsoo?”

 

               Myungsoo didn’t answer, opting to push his face into Sungyeol’s shoulder with a little huff.

 

“He talked about me?” Sungyeol asked, puzzled, if they were mother and son separated as long as they were, surely they would have had to talked about things other than him.  

 

“Every other conversation.” Heechul confirmed.

 

Sungyeol couldn’t help but grin down at the top of Myungsoo’s head, happy that they had talked about him.

 

Before Sungyeol could ask Myungsoo if what Heechul was saying was true (Though he knew it was, he just wanted to mess with his mate) there was a knock at the door. The person at the door didn’t bother waiting for an answer before pushing into the room with a tray filled over-the-top with food. It seemed that Dongwoo nearly dropped the tray when he saw Sungyeol awake and now semi-sitting up. “Sungyeol! You’re awake! How are you feeling?”

 

Dongwoo hurried forward, setting the tray on the dresser before joining the others on the bed, looking at Sungyeol for any obvious sign of pain.

 

“I’m fine, I think-“

 

Sungyeol really shouldn’t have been surprised when Dongwoo fitted himself so that he was able to wrap his arms around the younger wolf and kiss the top of his head, whispering fiercely. “I was so worried we going to lose you!”

 

It happened like a chain reaction as everyone in the household flooded into the room, Sungjong being the biggest crybaby out of them all. 

~*~*~*~*~*~