[1/5]

Our Pups

READ PLEASE ----> So... This took a mind of its own.... It went to full fledge story time.... I nearly had 20 pages for one chapter but I cut it down to 12 for now... I'm sorry but I changed the Forward a little bit... Its not just fluff! It goes from fluffy back stories to present time in the story and this chaptered ends with a lot of angst... UHM Chapter 2 will be a wrap up of this and then chapter 3 will be pure fluff with the baby growing up ^^ SO I apologize for random change in direction... My mind just blanked and came back with this! BUT you will get your fluff >:) Promise! ( I may write another version, so look forward to that after this ^^)

Thank you to everyone who subscribed and commented

Again I'm sorry for sudden change :/ Don't hate me TT^TT

 

 

            “Sungyeol?”

 

            “Yes, Myungsoo ah?”

 

            When the young Alpha didn’t answer back right away, and thinking something was wrong, Sungyeol spun around from where he was making his usual morning coffee to face him. The Alpha was toeing at the ground, eyes locked on the floor and Sungyeol swore he could see the red creeping up Myungsoo’s neck.

 

            “Myungsoo ah? What did you need?”

 

            “Uh- You see… Um… I needed to ask you a question… I mean, it’s not really that important but I just thought… Maybe…”

 

            Sungyeol giggled at the young Alpha’s embarrassment. “Myungsoo ah, just come out and say it! I promise I’ll listen to whatever you have to say.”

 

            “Well, you see, since you just recently, uh, you know, shown yourself as an omega… I thought maybe you would consider, I don’t know, agreeing to be my… my, uh, mate… You know, because you showed kind of late and everyone else in our little pack have already mated… So it’s just the two of us… Besides Sungjong, I guess, but he doesn’t really count… Kid always wants to be alone, says he doesn’t need a mate to make him complete or whatever…”

 

            Myungsoo was flustered and Sungyeol couldn’t help but smile fondly at the young Alpha, who ever since childhood, hardly ever got nervous about anything.

 

            “Myungsoo-“

 

            “It’s okay if you don’t want to! I mean, this is kind of sudden and I know there are probably better Alphas-“

 

            “Myungsoo ah-“

 

            “And you deserve the best, which I’m not, so it would make sense if you said no-“

 

            “Myung-“

 

            “Also, I don’t even know if I could even take care of you like I should-“

 

            “MYUNGSOO.”

 

            “Huh?”

 

            Myungsoo looked up at the sudden shout of his name with wide eyes and Sungyeol could see the fear in them. Either from the fear of finally confessing or the fear of rejection, he wasn’t sure.

 

            “Myungsoo ah, listen to me okay?”

 

            Myungsoo nodded sharply.

 

            “Good. Now, look here, don’t you dare say that you are not worthy of asking me to be your mate, okay? You are a very handsome Alpha and I know for sure that you are able to take care of me. After all, when you presented, Sunggyu gave you the title of Head Alpha because he knew you could do it. So why are you saying such ridiculous things?”

 

            “I-I don’t really know… Maybe it was the nerves…”

 

            Sungyeol smiled gently as he reached out and took Myungsoo’s hand in his own, pressing a kiss to his palm. His gaze never left the eyes that he had come to love over the years. Myungsoo was unique when it came to his eyes, the left one was a brilliant blue while the right was a sharp green.

 

            “Myungsoo ah, I would love to become your mate if you’d have me but remember, I’m quite a handful.”

 

            Myungsoo looked at him and there was a spark in his eye. “Of course I am, my love.”

 

            Sungyeol was grinning as Myungsoo wound his arms around his waist and pulled him in for a kiss that promised a grand future.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~

 

            Sungyeol stood in front of the mirror, his fingers tracing over the mating mark just below his jaw. (Myungsoo had put it in a place where everyone could see it, to let everyone know that Sungyeol was his and would always be his.)

 

            “Yeollie?”

 

            “Huh?” Sungyeol dropped his hand, turning back to look at Myungsoo who had entered to bathroom.

 

            “What are you doing out of bed?” Myungsoo asked as he came to wrap his arms around Sungyeol’s waist, nuzzling where Sungyeol had had his fingers before kissing it softly.

 

            “Just had a need to look at it, you know? It’s not every day that you get the mark that will bind you to another person for a lifetime.” Sungyeol answered airily with a wave of his hand.

 

            “You had me worried, baby, I thought you had run off after last night.”

 

            Sungyeol could see the smirk against his neck and when looking into the mirror, he could see the glint in his eyes. Much like last night before things heated up… Rather quickly. “Ha, like I would run away after that.”

 

            “Mm, want to go back to bed?”

 

            “I suppose so.” Sungyeol replied with an air of disinterest (though he was only jesting) as Myungsoo hands slipped to his thighs and lifted him up. They shared a quick kiss before the Alpha dropped his Omega onto the bed in the other room with a feral grin. Sungyeol opened his arms and Myungsoo was quick to fall into them.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~

            Sungyeol had been sick for a month now. He would wake up in the morning and run to the bathroom where he would then empty his stomach of everything he had eaten the night before. He would even find himself feeling ill or dizzy in the middle of the day. Myungsoo was unaware of what was going on and Sungyeol could only think some higher power for that. If the young Alpha knew about Sungyeol’s constant sickness he would be worried sick and he didn’t need that right now. He especially didn’t want Myungsoo to know with all of the things going on with the territories that surrounded them. EXOTIC was becoming restless as their pack grew and the land under their control seemed to shrink with all of the new additions. BIG B, one of the oldest packs, was beginning to think that they needed extend their power though their pack had only been made of five since its formation. There were 4 Alphas and 1 Omega in their pack after all, so the dominance was easily seen in many eyes. They had formed an alliance with another pack, SHINee, but they would serve no match if the other two acted on their desires for power.

 

            So, so what if Sungyeol was ill, he would get over it in a couple weeks if he took things easy. No biggie. Plus, it’s not like the others had found out yet. If they did, then he would have a problem.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~
 

            One month soon turned to two and someone had found out and of course it was the also paranoid maknae of the pack. Sungjong had found out when he walked in while Sungyeol was hunched over the toilet, his stomach and breathing finally calming down after felt like hours.

 

            “Sungyeol hyung! Are you okay!?”

 

            “Huh…?” Sungyeol blinked blearily at the boy standing in the doorway. “Sungjong?”

 

            “OH MY GOD, HYUNG! Are you okay!?” Sungjong was at his side in an instant his hand falling to Sungyeol’s lower back to rub soothing circles. “What’s wrong?”

 

            “I-I don’t really know? I-I’ve been sick for about t-two months now…”

 

            “… Wait. Isn’t that when you mated with Myungsoo hyung?”

 

            Sungyeol nodded his head slowly as he wiped at his mouth with the back of his hand. Sungjong helped him to his feet and walked him to the sink. He helped put the toothpaste on his (pink, how cute!) toothbrush and giving it to the Omega so he could clean out his mouth. It took a while at the snail pace Sungyeol was moving but he was much too tired to do much else but let Sungjong lead him around by the gentle grip on his upper arm.

 

            After he finished brushing his teeth and washing out his mouth, Sungjong guided Sungyeol to the bed and ordered him to lie down.

 

            “Maybe… You’re… you know…”

 

            “No… I don’t know… Maybe I’m what?”

 

            Sungyeol looked utterly confused and Sungjong sat down beside his curled up form, looking deeply into those big brown eyes that looked lost.

 

            “I read this book one… It was written by one of the ex-Elders from the SJ pack, Heechul, from his own experience with his Alpha mate Hangeng who was a Rogue... I’m not sure if the legends are true because they were both sentenced to exile when the others found out but it’s hard to think that the book is just something of fantasy like the Elders claim… It seems too real…”

 

            “… What?”

 

            “You’ve never heard of it? Most people read it to pass the time.”

 

            “I’m not much of a reader, Sungjong ah…”

 

            Sungjong rolled his eyes. “Ok. I’ll get to the point, Sungyeol ah, you might be pregnant.”

 

            Sungyeol shot up in an instant, his eyes doubling in size. (Though they were big to begin with.) “WHAT!?”

 

            “Sungyeollie hyung, calm down. If you really are pregnant you can’t stress yourself, okay? It’s bad for you and the baby.”

 

            “Oh my god…”

           

            That was the last thing that passed through Sungyeol’s lips as his consciousness escaped him and everything went black.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~

 

            When Sungyeol came to, Myungsoo was at his side both hands wrapped around one of his, lips pressing against each of his knuckles.

 

            “Myungsoo ah…?”

 

            “Baby, you’re awake!”

 

            “What happened?”

 

            “You passed out.”

 

            “Oh… Where’s Sungjong? He was there when I passed out…”

 

            Sungyeol looked around and didn’t see the maknae anywhere.

 

            “Ah, he went to grab something from in town. Dongwoo gave us a list of things you would be needing.” Myungsoo answered easily before pressing kisses on his mate’s fingertips. “Hopefully he’ll be back soon.”

 

            “Things I’ll need…?”

 

            “Yeah,” Myungsoo replied his hand reaching over and laying on Sungyeol’s stomach, “We’re expecting it seems.”

 

            The Omega struggled to sit up in the bed, his eyes never leaving Myungsoo’s. His hands went to his stomach, covering up his Alpha’s hand with his own. “I’m going to have a baby? You’re baby?”

 

            Sungyeol didn’t know whether to be ecstatic or frightened out of his mind. He wasn’t old enough to have a baby, right? How was he having a baby? Something like this was a myth, it was something that wasn’t supposed to be real.

 

            “Yeah, baby, we’re going to have a little one.”

 

            He leaned forward to press his lips against their intertwined fingers before pressing them against his stomach, grinning.

 

            “Are you sure?”

 

            Myungsoo nodded happily. “I’m so happy that we will have a precious angel that has something from the both of us… I didn’t think this would be possible.”

 

            “You’re happy?”

 

            “Of course… Why wouldn’t I be?”

 

            “I thought you would be angry… There is so much going on right now between other packs… This will just cause problems. I don’t want to be a distraction.” Sungyeol sniffed. It was true. He didn’t want to be a problem to Myungsoo.

 

            “You are, and will always, be my priority. If it comes down to it, Sunggyu can fill in for me while I take care of you.” Myungsoo sounded determined as he moved from the chair to the bed, maneuvering Sungyeol as he went so that the Omega was placed in his lap. Their hands were still cradling the flat tummy and Myungsoo was pressing kisses against his pretty Omega’s neck, lingering on the mating mark. “Never think otherwise.”

 

~*~*~*~*~*~

 

            Sungyeol was at six months now and he hated it.

 

            Why?

 

            Myungsoo was an overbearing jerk that barely let Sungyeol of his sight.

 

            And when Myungsoo finally left the house for ‘important’ pack business (Sungyeol had begged Sunggyu to take the bossy Alpha out of the house and out of his hair if only for a little bit) he left the maknae in charge of the pregnant Omega’s well-being.

 

            (Sungyeol wasn’t really sure who he hated more right now.)

 

            “Sungyeol hyung, back to bed!”

 

            Sungjong. Definitely Sungjong.

 

            “Sungjong. Like I’ve told you many times before. I’m pregnant, not critically injured.”

 

            “But hyung-!”

 

            “Shut up, Sungjong.”

 

            “You passed out yesterday-“

 

            “Yes, but you caught me, took me to Dongwoo and he gave me the all clear to move around.”

 

            “Not really-“

 

            Sungjong was at his side in an instant when Sungyeol tripped over a tree root that he hadn’t seen. He had a hand on Sungyeol’s lower back and another at his elbow to steady him. “Be careful. I need to take you back to the house. If Myungsoo gets back, I’m dead.”

 

            Sungyeol sighed sadly as the youngest moved him around so that they were heading back toward the house. He turned his head to look back at the woods which he desperately missed. It had been so long since he had Changed. So long since he had been able to run through the trees with the rest of the pack because Dongwoo had forbidden him from Changing in his condition. Mostly because no one knew for sure how this whole thing was going to go down. They are too afraid to ask the other packs on what they know, if the Elders were lying when they said that a male wolf getting pregnant was just a thing of fantasy.

 

            If it was, then Sungyeol was definitely a freak.

 

            Anyway, it’s not like they could just go and ask the other packs about this kind of thing. (They had settled their disputes with EXOTIC and BIGB for now.) But they were still pretty scared of the possibility that the others would report to the Elders of SJ and then INFINITE would be having their front door knocked in.

 

            Sungyeol placed a hand over his bulging stomach as the two climbed up the stairs to the manor. All of these bad thoughts were going to stress him out… Myungsoo told him not to worry about a thing but still… How could he not worry? What would happen if the SJ pack found out...? What would happen to the INFINITE pack? Sungjong? Dongwoo and Hoya? Sunggyu and Woohyun? Myungsoo? What about him? Or the baby?

 

            He didn’t want to think about it but he knew that not all things have a happy ending.

 

            “Sungyeol are you sure you’re okay?”

 

            “Huh?” Sungyeol snapped out of his daze to realize they were already back in the house and Sungjong had seated him on the living room couch.

 

            Sungjong put a hand to the Omega’s forehead. “You seemed a bit lost, I thought you were getting sick.”

 

            “I’m fine, really, but could you grab me a cup of tea?”

 

            “No problem, hyung.”

~*~*~*~*~*~

 

            At eight months... The SJ pack had sent them a later asking if what they heard about a male pregnancy was true.

           

            Myungsoo refused to write a letter back.

 

            It had been a week but Myungsoo wouldn’t budge.

 

            Sungyeol had insisted that they write the letter. He thought that maybe if they told the truth than the Elder pack would be more lenient on the punishment. (They were going to receive a punishment, no matter how much INFINITE tried to reason with them.)

 

~*~*~*~*~*~

 

            Sungyeol was bedridden a week before he reached his ninth month. And Myungsoo could not be thankful enough that the SJ pack had yet to interfere. The Alpha barely left his Omega’s side. Not that the Omega knew that he was there. He would drift in and out of awareness but never fully awake until the last day when Sungyeol’s scream woke Myungsoo from his restless sleep.

 

            “Sungyeol?” Myungsoo called cautiously.

 

            The Omega whimpered, his fingers twisting in the bed sheets and he gritted his teeth before another scream, more pained then the first, ripped from his throat.

 

            “Sungyeol? Baby, what’s wrong?”

 

            When the Omega moved a trembling hand to his stomach, Myungsoo knew what was happening.

           

            “Hold on, okay? I’ll go get Dongwoo. He’ll help you. I’ll be right back, baby, I love you.” Myungsoo murmured while pressing a kiss to the sweaty head of his mate. “Just hold on.”

 

~*~*~*~*~*~

 

            After getting Dongwoo and Sungjong, the two kicked him out of the room while it took Hoya, Sunggyu and Woohyun to hold him back.

 

            “NO! I need to be in there! Let me go!”

 

            “Myungsoo, you can’t. You will just make things worse. Dongwoo and Sungjong know what they’re doing. They’ve been training for this since they found out. Sungyeol will be okay.”

 

            All Myungsoo could hear were the screams of his love before a cry (was that two?) spilled from the room.

 

~~*~*~*~*~*~

 

            “Myungsoo...”

 

            The doors finally opened and Sungjong stood at the entrance looking exhausted and were those... tears?

 

            “The baby?”

 

            “They’re fine...” Sungjong said with a smile that didn’t reach his ears.

 

            “’They’re’?” Myungsoo asked confused.

 

            “You have twins, both boys.” Sungjong informed.

 

            “Oh wow...” Myungsoo couldn’t believe his ears... Sungyeol had gifted him with not just one, but two bundles of joy. Sungyeol... Sungyeol! “What about Sungyeol? Is he okay?”

 

            “...”

 

            “Sungjong. What about Sungyeol?”

 

            “He’s not coming around...”

 

            Sungjong looked sad but motioned for Myungsoo to follow him into the delivery room for a more private discussion. Maybe Dongwoo could help explain it.

 

            “What do you mean ‘He’s not coming around’?” Myungsoo asked harshly as he entered the room, only to freeze when he saw Sungyeol lying motionless on the bed. Dongwoo had cleaned up to make it look like nothing had happened. There were fresh sheets on the bed with Sungyeol tucked under them in what looks like clean pajamas too.

 

            At this time, Dongwoo was busy moving in between the crib and counter with various things, even jotting down the occasional note.

 

            “Dongwoo hyung... Myungsoo is here.”

 

            “Myungsoo ah?” Dongwoo was looking at him with a sad smile.

 

            “What- What’s wrong with him?” Myungsoo moved his eyes to his mate who was so, so still on the bed. The Alpha inched his way forward before he was standing at the side of the bed. Sungyeol looked so fragile lying there. His face was whiter than usual and Myungsoo could swear he saw dark circles under his eyes and what looked like tear tracks down his cheeks. “He looks-“

 

            “He’s not dead, Myungsoo, do not fret so much. The babies will catch on to it.” Dongwoo ordered gently. Sungjong moved toward where the pack doctor stood as the eldest in the room grabbed a book that had been laying off to the side. “Though I’m not sure what’s going on entirely...”

 

            “As you know, male pregnancy was nothing but a myth till now when our dear Sungyeol decided to break the mold, his body at least. From what I can tell, there has only been one reported case of another male pregnancy and the Elders played it off as some kind of fantasy after the two lovers were exiled. Apparently, in the old texts that I could find and from Heechul’s writing, he was the only documented case. Though Heechul’s description is vague and the council who wrote the history books didn’t really want to discuss it. Saying that this kind of thing was creating a ‘bad’ bloodline.

 

            From what I’ve read, the Alpha that impregnated the Omega was a Rouge named Hangeng, he had a blue and green eye just like you. Do you know what those specific markings mean, Myungsoo?”

 

            Dongwoo was looking excited and Myungsoo couldn’t tell why.

 

            “Not really, no.”

 

            “It means that the Ancestors chose that wolf for a purpose. This Rogue, Hangeng, he was powerful. Almost too powerful. He almost defeated the entire pack of SJ by himself but was stopped by his Omega, a member of the pack who didn’t want his family killed. They were the only people he knew growing up, he loved them and they him.”

 

            “Then why did they exile him? He was their brother!” Myungsoo hissed. He was angry. How could someone do something like that to someone they supposedly loved?

 

            “Because of the pup.” Dongwoo said like it was the easiest thing in the world. “The pup was going to be too powerful for them and they didn’t want anything getting in the way.”

 

            “So they exiled them?”
 

            “They did love Heechul, so they chose the only possibility that wouldn’t end his life. The power of family. They knew Heechul wouldn’t leave his Alpha or his pup.”

 

            “Okay... That was a nice story but how will any of this help us?”

 

            “It’s quite simple really, we just need to find Heechul and get him to help us by using that little magic trick that allowed him to heal after the birth of his pup, he was a healer by magic after all. It may help if we bring along the Rogue too.”

 

            “Okay... but how the heck are we going to find an exiled wolf...?”

 

            “Well, you see, I was way ahead of you and sent out letters to all of the packs that I knew, even those around the world in an attempt to find them. Turns out they’ve been in China the whole time.”

 

            “... It was that easy?”

           

            “That is until I accidently let the SJ pack know that I was looking for them...”

 

            “YOU’RE THE ONE WHO LET THEM KNOW!?”

 

            “Like I said, accidently, okay? Surprisingly they were pretty chill about it, they even wanted to know when Heechul would be arriving so they could apologize...”

 

            “What about the letter they sent?”

 

            “Just a way of asking if they could change history, they wanted to help.”

 

            “But-“

 

            “I promise they weren’t really up to anything, I met with them a while ago, about five months into Sungyeol’s pregnancy. Yes they are Elders but that doesn’t mean that they wanted to scare every pack into thinking they were tyrants.”

 

            “Okay but back to Heechul and his mate, Hangeng. What happened to their pup? Even if SJ were telling the truth about their change of heart, they can’t change just like that.” Myungsoo reasoned.

 

            Dongwoo looked at him with soft eyes. “They separated the pup from its parents and gave it to another family.”

 

            “What-“

 

            “Myungsoo, I think there is something you should know before they arrive-“

 

            There was a knock on the door before it opened and revealed a rather beautiful, slender man with soft facial features that gave him a feminine aura. Behind him was a man whose shoulders were wide and muscles rippled underneath the tight t-shirt he wore. His eyes were never in one spot, always darting around the room and taking note of the three who occupied it. His hand would often reach forward and brush against the slimmer male in an attempt to calm himself. Myungsoo knew that move. He did it often with Sungyeol when he felt his nerves getting to him.

 

            The slender male smiled at Myungsoo. His smile was soft and Myungsoo thought he could see tears in his eyes. “Hello, Myungsoo.”

 

            “How do you know my name-?” Myungsoo looked at the other male and for the first time noticed his eyes. One blue and the other green. So this was Heechul and Hangeng.

 

            The man, Heechul, shook his head with a sad look in his eye. “A mother never forgets their pup.”