TWO

MEET
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KWON JIYONG

The commotion at the apartment next door woke me up. I bury my face in my pillow muttering every curse word that I know.

It's been only two hours since I actually sleep. Or is it one? I groaned loudly.

I sit on my bed , and grip my hair tightly . My body feel tired. I just need sleep but of course my crazy neighbor will not allowed it. 

I just move in this apartment a few months ago because of some serious stalker problem. I move a few hours away from my old place , living everything behind me and starting over in Seoul. The apartment has security , thats why I choose it. Money is not even a problem but its eerie when someone sneak up on your apartment , and when you came home , it has a weird smell and a weird feeling of being watched. I am someone prioritize my privacy. My home is my home alone . I don't even took woman's home because it is my space and that stalker , whoever she is , is ing nuisance , she easily invading my space and I hate it. 

When I move in , me and my neighbor , whoever she is , doesn't have any problem . As a night owl , and someone who suffer a mild insomnia , I didn't usually spend time at home at night. It makes me feel suffocated and tired. Not to forget that my lifestyle required me to stay up all night.

I am Kwon Jiyong, or known as GD in the street as I am a well known street racer and I am the owner of apartment 523.  And I'm also the brother of the heir of Kwon's few branches of resort, so money is really not a problem for me. My trust fund and a few investment that being monitor by my brother can support me for my whole life. Moreover , the race get me a lot of cash.

About a week ago , I wake up to find a sticky note on my door. Okay. It is not a sticky note. It is basically an A4 paper that has a big writing on it that being stuck on my door.

Dear 523.

Your dog have been waking me up at 2 am EVERY MORNING! Do shut it down before I gag him myself!

Yours 521

 

its says. Something is not adding up about that note though because Gaho never bothered anyone before. If i'm being conceited I will said , this is one of the pick up line the neighbor want to use on me but then , it will be ing weird as hell. I have enough suspicion but the possibility is too low.

So , me being me just replied lazily to her , because I don't want her to be near my apartment , plus with my suspicion , it will be dangerous.

Dear 521,

Go near my dog and see what I will do. 

523

P/S: you don't want to be mine with that attitude of yours.;)

 

I replied to her and stuck it on her door.  And hearing that frustrated groaned in front of my door after she read that note feels so good. I just smirked . Cute.

But now , this loud commotion , waking me up , making me narrow my eyes , as if the woman are in front of me.Last night, I had such amazing time , I thought I will happily sleep on it. But of course life is not that easy right?

Last night, I hanging out with my friend , Top hyung , as usual since I moving back to Seoul. Every Thursday , we will hanging out together but last night , something happen at the middle of the night. He suddenly need to pick up his girlfriend and his cousin from the house party. And he ask me to help him. I should know from the heavy sigh that he let out that it is not a fun things to do. We both taking our own car so I can go home after .

But if I need one word to describe last night, it is interesting.

We arrrived at a house , a really big house, that filled with drunk women ready to jump us , once we arrived. The owner of the house , a beautiful noona who introduce herself as Lee Hyori is the only one who quite sober and she also our savior from the hungry women who pounced on us the moment we step inside the house. My first thought is WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? Hyori noona practically dragged us away from the drunk women and brought us to the kitchen. Remembering the view of that kitchen makes me smile.

Bom noona , Top's hyung girlfriend are drunkenly talking to a pineapple.

"Spongebob~~~I know you are there?" she screamed, shaking the damn thing. If spongebob are really there, he will already dead because of her.

Beside her , there is a petite woman , wearing a tank top and a pair short jeans that really short bending over something on the floor. I'm not a teenager that get hard from the mere blow of wind but damn , her in the airs like that looks so good. Not that she has a big or something but the shorts pants emphasized the shape of her and I suddenly imagine her rubbing that on my hard on.

 

 

"Babe." Top's hyung sigh. He took the damn pineapple from his girlfriend's hand earning a loud smack on his chest from her.

The bending girl finally straighten up  and look at Bom noona with the look of lost. The first look of that face hit me like a punch to my gut. Beautiful is not a ing word to describe her. I can't even describe what I feel looking at her . Lust at the first sight ? Because seriously she look so beautiful with that innocent look. Her strawberry blonde hair was let loose , with a wet looks that really suit her face. She is the iest woman in the house truthfully.

"Unnie. I think the plankton escape." she whispered loudly ,making a horror face. Cute.Top's hyung sigh again.

"Ji, grab her. We're going to leave here before Mr.Crab suddenly enter this chaos." he said , easily carrying his whiny girlfriend away. If I never watched Spongebob , I might make a remark about him knowing Mr.Crab , but yeah , I watched the damn thing and sometimes laugh happily wile watching it.

The girl face me and the tank top she wore show a written printed of 'I'm not a er. I bite.' making me chuckle. The girl of my dream.

"Hey babe. I think I saw plankton running outside. Should we go after them?" I asked her , closing the distance between us.

"Really ?" her eyes lighting up , I almost feel bad for lying to her. She try to walk by herself , but her feet obviously can't take her with that damn thing she called shoes , she end up planting her face on my chest. My hands wrap around her waist. The moment she's in my arms , some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter