THREE

MEET
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KWON JIYONG

People said the best relationship are the one you never saw coming. It's called falling in love because you don't force yourself to fall. You just fall. Without any warning. I didn't choose her. I didn't even want to fall in love. But then I look at her and kiss her and there was no turning back. 

I'm OFFICIALLY TAKEN!

A few month ago if someone came to me and said that I will find someone and fall in love, I will laugh to that person face because it is impossible. I don't date. I don't do relationship. What more falling in love. It s ing bull. But to think that it happen from the first meeting. Fate must be laughing at my face all the time when I said "Love is bull."

I think the moment she emerged from looking for Plankton , I'm smitten. Whipped.

It's been a week since it happen. That first night I thought it just lust. But by the second day , I face with the fact that I'm falling for her. How the does that happen ? And she's not even sober. I will not be suprised if when I met her sober self , I will end up following her like a love sick puppy. A week of not even contacting TOP hyung to ask about his cousin , I spent with planning on how to court and winning her.

After a week of planning , it shocked even me when I didn't already clear my closet space for her. 

Crazy ? No. Insanely in love is the right word.

After a week , I don't think I can content myself anymore. Even if I need to force him , I will do it , just to know about the woman who successfully stole my heart. God , when did I become this cheesy?

Driving to Top's place at the middle of the day apparently is not a good decision. Of course the idiot me don't even think to call him before hand.He is not at home . Or anywhere that I know of . So I called him . Of course , knowing him , he will not make this easy for me because he is not picking up his phone. After a few times of trying to call him , he finally decide he want to answer my phone call. So ing nice of him!

"Hyung where are you?" I ask without any polite greeting. 

"Who is this?" he asked ,sounding like he doesn't even know and has time for me.

"Hyung, I'm serious."I hissed.

"I'm sorry who are you?I don't know any serious." he said dryly.

"Its Jiyong."I rolled my eyes , playing along with his craziness.

"Ahh , you are that dumb that I caught taking advantage of my drunk cousin right?" sarcasm dripping in his sentence cant be more obvious to the fact that he still holding a grudge against me about what I did to his cousin. 

"Hyung , seriously , where are you?"I started to lost my patient.

"Why you want to know?" his voice sound so suspicious , I rolled my eyes again. 

"I want to meet you of course."

"Why?"

"Where are you hyung?"

"I'm busy . I can't meet you anymore. "he said , nearly shouted while I heard a few grunt and rustled from his end.

"Seriously , hyung!"a sound of rustling around at the background getting louder.

"Ji?"Bom noona 's voice greet me. I almost felt relieved. Almost. Because Bom noona always like me.

"Noona . Where are you ? I want to meet Top hyung , but he obviously trying my patient right now?" I said. Okay. I admit , I sound more like I'm whining.

"Ahhh , Jiyong-ah .. We are at Park Automobile .. Bring food with you. Preferably chicken ." she said , with too much excitement , I'm getting suspicious. I narrowed my eyes , as if she actually in front of me.

"Is this a prank ? Why you sound so excited ?" 

"Aishh. I will never prank you. Your are like my favorite person nowadays. Bring chicken ! A lot of it! Maybe to feed about 50 people if you can. And a big bowl of a special ramen from any famous ramen shop. "

"What?"

"Yeah . Trust noona. Bring those thing and you will thanked me later."

"Seriously noona ? 50 people ? Did you have a party over there or what?"

"The workers here work too hard , they need to be treat to good food sometimes." she said , now whispering with that conspiracy tone. This is getting more suspicious.

" Aish Jiyong. Trust me. And remember doing good sometimes will earn you a reward." her whispering tone seriously make me scared. I somehow can hear her silence evil laugh , my brain actually shouted for me to "Abort the mission! Abort the mission!" but of course my heart can't wait another day to get information about my woman . So I just ignored my brain warning and agreed to meet with both of them at Park Automobile with chicken for the workers there and a bowl of ing ramen. In fact , I will also add pizza and desert! Hyung better give me all the information about his cousin! I want all information even to the point that I know the amount of dust at her home ! No . Not home .House.  Her home is me ! I am her home , one and only! A thought that came to my mind make me growl.

She better not have other home !

I scowled at the thought of her having another man . My face apparently remained scowling the whole time I'm buying the chicken , pizza and those different flavour of ice cream because of that disgusting thought. At first I want to just order the delivery but I'm afraid those evil couple might doubt my sincerity. But with the food in my car , I wish I just order food truck for this place, because seriously , my car smelled like the damn chicken now.

I wear my scowl when I arrived at the place. It is a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter