FOUR

MEET
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KWON JIYONG

I inwardly cringe at that cheesy line I gave her , but the grin on my face didn't wavered by it. But thank God I still have self control , because when she asked me about the damn ice cream , my brain shouted "I can be your ice cream!" loudly in my mind , it is a miracle I didn't say it out loud.

When I look at her , it feels like it only us that exist in this world . But of course it is just what I felt.The obvious munching sound and the loud throat clearing by the two men who barging on us saying otherwise.

The man with chicken bone protruding from his mouth narrowed his eyes one me, staring at me with frown. But then , after a moment he smile so wide , I don't even want to know what's on his mind.

"Ahh. You are that man." he said , still eyeeing me with that creepy smile.I raised my eyebrows , with that weird statement.

"What man ?" three voice , that include me asked at the same time.

"That Bommie instagram post." he said like it explain everything while shoving pizza into his mouth. The moment he finish that sentence , I can feel the very obvious tension in the air.

"Bom noona ?" I asked. My eyes darted to the woman of my dream, Sandy or whatever her real name is. The look of horror she gave me alarm me. The other man with the ice cream start to give me a dirty look , my shoulder tense with confusion.

"What?"I ask , feeling the threat that somehow palpable in the room.

"You don't follow her instagram?"

"Who? Bom noona ?" I asked her ?

"I .. " I stammered unknowingly. I cursed my self in my head. "I don't have instagram."

"Huh. Even I has instagram" the old man muttered under his breath.

"Are you a serial killer? Why you didn't have sns?" ask the glaring old man .

"Huh? Where the hell did you get that theory?" My girl growled . Seriously , growling in my defense.  God, how did it possible to fall in love with the same person over and over again?

SANDARA PARK

He look at me like I'm the only woman in the world . Or maybe because I'm the only woman in this damn room ? Whatever his reason , my body feel hot with only his gaze. Okay. I might feel hot because I remembering that picture that Bom upload in her instagram. I remember the feeling I experience that night . And now , with this realization that the man I face with is in front of me , I remember him in front of me , calling me baby with his voice .I'm dead,  world!

Or thats what I thought. However, Jungmin samchon question make me growled. Yeah growled. Believe it. 

I glare at Jungmin samchon because of what he said about the guy . If a serial killer make me hot like this , I don't think my mind is in a good place . So he better not a ing serial killer. 

I then , focus my eyes to the guy and saw his gaze on me getting more intense , I might getting my big O just from that gaze alone. 

Who the is this creature?! 

"So when will you all schedule your fest? I'm not young anymore you know. " That is my damn father . Like what the is wrong with him ?! My jaw literally drop on the floor with that ridiculous question , I want the floor to swallow me . Please . Someone ! Kill me!

I look at the guy that has a shocked face , looking like he want to throw up all over the place. He scooted next to me.

"Did he mean that he want to join us?" he asked , his face looking blue.

"He is my father!" I hissed at him. 

KWON JIYONG

I look at her and the old guy with creepy smile simultaneously. What the is this?

"Did you said food fest?" I asked the old man with awkward smile on my face. Maybe I just misheard it because I keep thinking about the woman beside me? 

The old man look at me like I'm an idiot.

"No. I said fest."

"Food fest?" I asked again . I think I need to clear my ears with holy water or something because I keep hearing weird things.

The old man with the ice cream snickered with frown on his face.

"You are an idiot. He said FEST you ing MORON!" he said , looking at me like he 's ready to throw knife on my head. That is really the look he gave me. I'm not exaggerate anything.I unknowingly grab my girl's hand and drag her behind me and took a few step back. I then turn my face to her and look at her seriously.

"Ookay. Tell me what the hell is going on." I asked, whispering to her.

"That's crazy old man is my father and his crazy best friend , Jungmin samchon." she said like it explain everything. I wait a few second for her to continue her words but obviously thats all the explanation she going to give me. I groaned inwardly.

"You are Top hyung's cousin aren't you?" I asked. She nodded her head.

"That explain it." I muttered under my breathe. She narrowed her eyes on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter