ONE

MEET
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Dara-yahhhh, where are you?" 

Hiding from your crazy of course, I muttered under my breathe , eyes on the office door. I just finish fixing the damn thing that the intern should fix and I am not in the mood for anything. I'm damn tired. What with my damn neighbor's dog keep barking loudly for a few hours every night. I need some sleep. The things I don't need is to face whatever crazy ideas that Bom unnie has.

Her voice followed with the sound of her heels that can wake up the whole neighborhood. I sighed heavily.

"You are done for today," she said , walking through the office.

"Why?" I asked, hands gripping on my head. I don't have to listen to her plan, just seeing the evil look on her face already makes my head throbbing painfully.

"We are going out tonight."

"I'm tired unnie." I said , practically knock my head on the desk.

"Nope! Not that excuse." I look at her, begging her with my eyes.

"Nope." she cut me off with just one word.

Why the hell did I even friend with her ?

Yup , she practically forced me to friend with her. 

She's evil. 

She drag me out of the office without warning making me stumble my way and earning a few  snickers behind my back.

I glare at those people who dare doing that , laser shooting out of my eyes. They quickly shut up their mouth , working on the car that was assigned to them . Working in the field that was dominated by man is not easy. Even when I own the damn garage , I still need to proof myself in front of them. They didn't care if I'm the one who will sign their check , I need to earn my place among them. It such a bull but I proof them I earn the respect they should have given me. 

It's been 3 years since I take over dad's workshop. There are nothing wrong with those old worker who know me since I'm a kid. They know my capabilities and skills. Hell , I learn from them at the age of 8 about cars and how to fix the damn things.

It is some of those new workers that think a woman doesn't know anything about car, owner or not. I don't know what tey live in , I only know that they are an . Before taking over dad's place so that he can finally rest and have vacation with mom , dad ordered me to go travel to see the outside world(his words) so that I know that taking over the workshop is really the thing I want. So it took me 8 months travelling , finding myself , asking myself is it really what I want to do with my qualifications . I grew up knowing that the workshop will be mine as I am the only child , so I never open my eyes to other options until dad forced me to really thinking about it. Of course during the journey , I saw the pro and con of that dream. The garage is not a mere workshop where people sent their cars to get repair , we design and builds car here. Some are legally build and some are not. Park Automobile are well known by people in Seoul and outside of it. We have over 20 well certicate mechanic workers and 6 more new workers. And only the old one involved in the illegal part. The garage for the illegal one located a few block from the main garage. Dad has trust issues , so only the one he trust can involved in those side of business. To take over the business means I will also involved myself with the illegal part so the thinking I did really open my eyes.

My dad , Park Sung Woong is a well known figure in street racing world before I was born. His sudden retirement from racing world spark a lot of speculation because after the retirement he just disappear . Some even thought he's dead. He just doesn't care . As long as no one bothering his family. The workshop start with his saving from winning. He's known as a person who never , not once , lost his racing. He has a nickname that all the street racer know , but I've never find out what it is. Everytime I ask Jung Min samchon, he will just smirk evilly while my father will just let out a loud snort. I hate it when those two start acting like that because then , they will whispering to each other while laughing evilly, ignoring me. After years of never have the real answer , I give up wanting to know. For all I know , his nickname must be crazy or something.because that old man is insane !

 

 

Hwang Jung Min is dad's best friend. In my opinion , those two should not be put in the same room . While my dad is certificate insane , Jung Min samchon is just pure evil . Both of them together means something bad will happen. And I ,Park Sandara, I'm their little princess and forever a victim. After five years of dad's retirement from racing world , Jung Min samchon retired too and start working with dad. And I grow up with those two in my life. Imagine that.

However , earning a respect from each of the worker was not from my skill in repairing cars , still feel like bull. Like I said , my dad is crazy. Insane , lunatic , psychopath , whatever words that can describe his mental state. From the age of 6 , he taught me self defense. Nothing weird about it right ? 

"I have a lot of enemies princess. Knowing you can defense yourself will make me feel a lot of better." he said that. Yup , until now , I don't even know what the hell he means by that. But let just ignore it. 

The thing about him is , he taught me "If you end up in a situation that required you to defense yourself , it means that the attacker is an evil person. So be mean. Attack to destroy or kill him. No worry about going to jail. We can arrange that later." That statement along proof how crazy he is because he ingrained that in my brain when I was six years old.

So , me being me , of course I always remember those word from him. For the 25 years old of my life , I only use it once to a stranger and it is to a ert , a lia that trying to kidnapped a girl , which is me , when I'm 10. It is an old and long story but yeah , mom said , because of me , he lose his balls. The horror.

Until that day , 3 years ago. Because of that . (I don't remember his name because I keep calling him .)

For the new worker who doesn't know me and never ever met me , Jung Min samchon introduced me as a new girl for the garage. That day , I woke up with uneasy feeling but I shrugged it off because I thought I'm just nervous to be officially work there. When he introduce me like that , I am so relieved , because I don't want those man (new worker) to treat me different just because of who is my father. I want them to know that I have skills and knowledge in this field even when I am a woman. That is my first mistake.

"She will be pretty to look at than all of you," he said , earning him a glare from me. My father ? He just stand beside him and snicker while nodding his head, agreeing with whatever nonsense that spout from his best friend's mouth. 

"Whatever things you need to know , just ask her. Follow her orders," my father add.

"What about cars. Should we ask her about cars too?" one of the young fellow, the newest one among them ask arrogantly. This guy I recognized as the ing s just from the way he run his eyes all over my body.

"Yes." Jung Min samchon said , before leaving all of us. Just like that , walking away from the garage. I should know by the sparkle in their eyes that they are up to no good. But damn me , I trust those two too much. My second mistake.

30 minutes after they gone , Hanbin call me to ask a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter