Promise

Come Back to Me

"So now Yonghwa Oppa have a girlfriend?"

 

9 years ago - Seohyun (13 years) and Yonghwa (15 years)

Seohyun was sitting in the class, with hands covering his face on the table, Seohyun cried. Yonghwa rushed into the classroom and approached her.

"Seo Joo Hyun, what’s wrong?" Yonghwa said with a worried tone at once disjointed due to suffocation.

Seo standup from her seat and hugged Yonghwa.

er"Hyun-ie, wae? You alright? What's up? "Yonghwa released Seohyun and grabbed both her shoulders so he could see her face.

"Oppa ..." Seohyun kept on crying.

"Wae?" Yonghwa stared worriedly.

"Oppa, no man will marry me, because I'm not beautiful," Seohyun spoke as she continued to cry. Yonghwa looked surprised but then his expression calm.

"Hyun-ie, why do you say that? Who says you're not beautiful? "

"Joo Woon. He says if I'm ugly and no one would marry me." After a moment he hear the answer, he thought. He remembers who is Joo Woon. Joo Woon is one of Seohyun’s classmate who kept it to Seohyun, but unfortunately Joowoon not brave. He always pays attention to Seohyun from afar. When Seohyun and Yonghwa home together, Joowoon always behind them, followed them without ever saying hello or even approach them.

"Hyun-ie, do not believe Joowoon’s word. You are beautiful, very beautiful. "Yonghwa’s Hands cupped Seohyun’s cheeks.

"But oppa, what if later I still have not married? What if I do not have a boyfriend? "Yonghwa thought for a moment.

"If you do not have a boyfriend, then I'll get a lover for you." Yonghwa's eyes turned serious.

"If I'm still not found it?"

"Like it or not then I will marry you." Yonghwa attention to Seohyun’s facial features. Nothing changes in the look on her face.

"But Oppa, what if you have a lover?"

"Seo Joo Hyun, I would not have a lover before you have a lover. I will not marry before you get married. And I'm willing to sever my relationship with my love for you. "Yonghwa’s eyes shone flashes.

"Oppa will you do it for me? Oppa will you marry me? "

"Yes. If at that time no one could be your mate. "

"Oppa you promise?" Seohyun lift her little finger.

"I promise." Yonghwa and Seohyun did pinky link.

 

Seohyun ran out of her room and went out. With all her heart, Seohyun opened the door and approached the gate. Yonghwa who was standing with a woman turned to her.

"Yonghwa oppa" Seohyun approach Yonghwa.

"Hyun-ie." Yonghwa looked surprised. The woman standing beside him looked surprised and wonder.

"Oppa." Seohyun’s voice made Yonghwa aware.

"Oh. Hyun-ie. This is Shinhye, Park Shinhye, my friend in America. Shinhye, this is Seo Joo Hyun. "

"Anyyeong hasseyo, Park Shin Hye imnida."

"Anyyeong hasseyo. Seohyun Imnida. "Seohyun and Shinhye look awkward. They both looked at each other and then looked at Yonghwa. Seohyun took the initiative to break the silence.

"Oppa, I want to talk to you. Just me and you. "Seohyun said deliberately stressed what she said just now.

"Oh, all right. We'll talk later. I'm going to visit you later or you can go to my house, after Shinhye home. "Seohyun who hear the answer as it looks annoyed. Nostrils flared and her lips concluded her displeasure. Shinhye see Seohyun’s changes feel guilty.

"Yong, you do not have to postpone that conversation. I'm going home now. "Shinhye tapped Yonghwa and then headed for her car door. Shinhye waved to them and the car began to speed up.

"What do you want to talk about?" Yonghwa turned to look Seohyun.

"Oppa, we can talk here." Yonghwa noticed around, and realized that they were still on the road.

"Oh, OK. We'll talk inside. "Yonghwa pointing toward his home. Yonghwa attended the open door and Seohyun behind him. Seohyun attention to the situation in the house, it's been a long time she did not get into this house. she was here when Da Hee, Yonghwa’s mother came from America, and the incident was over a year ago.

"Seo Joo Hyun, so what you want to talk?" Yonghwa him after changing his clothes.

"Oh? Oppa, mian. "Seohyun gave a soft and sad look on her face.

"Mian? Wae? "Yonghwa looked at her seriously

"Event 2 years ago." Seohyun careful to mention it.

"Ah, hyun-ie, I do not remember it. So, that's all you want to talk? "Yonghwa asked her back.

"Oppa, I want you to keep your promise."

"What promise?" he look so confused.

"The promise to marry me. I want you to marry me, oppa. "