Goodbye

Come Back to Me

“I say I don’t believe you. You know that I love him a lot, right? Why you say that he is cheating?”

“so he is. He is cheating with another woman. You can see it by yourself.”

“I don’t believe you. He is my boyfriend for 2 years. He wouldn’t cheat from me.”

“Seo, you’re like always. You’re headstrong. Don’t blame me if one day you see him with other.”

“Ok, fine. It will never be happen.”

“So, you don’t need me, right? I will leave you. You choose him than me.”

He brought his things and left her room. He left her in silent. For hours, she just stay where he left her.

 

“Seo Joo Hyun, did you hear me? Seo .. Joo .. Hyun..”

“He? Oh?”

“I called you. What are you thinking about, hah?”

“Oh omma, sorry. I didn’t mishear, right? Is he comeback?”

“Yes, you listen very well. He cameback last night. Didn’t he tell you?”

“Um……”

“Don’t tell me that you are not in good term with him.”

“Ne, Omma.”

“Seo, what were you doing until now? It was 2 years. You must apologize to him. He was suffered because of you.”

Her mother leaves her. She remembers that memory.

 

One month after “ending friendship”

Seo Joo Hyun came back from work. She hold her hand phone, she tried to call her boyfriend, Cho Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun in one of famous businessman in Seoul. He is the heir of Cho Hotel, one of the five star hotels in Seoul. He is famous between woman and almost every woman want to be his girlfriend. They will come to his embrace gladly.

Seo Joo Hyun try to call Kyuhyun again. Actually they have plan to celebrate their anniversary. They will dinner in his hotel’s restaurant. She decided come first and give him a surprise. She sat near to the window. After fifteen minutes, she tried to callback Kyuhyun. No answer. Her attention shift when the couple at the corner kissed and made some noisy. The woman sat on the man’s lap. They stopped kiss and left the table. She startled when she saw the figure of that man. She know him very well. He is her boyfriend, Cho Kyuhyun, the man who has plan with her. Without thinking for twice, she followed them. They entered the lift, and stopped on 17th. So does she, she entered the lift and stopped on  17th . She know too about the room they entered. That room is Kyuhyun’s. She stand up in front of the door, rang the bell, and someone opened the door. A woman. Without permission she entered the room. She saw topless Kyuhyun, she came closer to him, slapped him, and left him.

In home, she looked for someone who always cares about her. But he is not there anymore. Her “boy friend” left her and that is because of herself. She cried a lot, no because her boyfriend, but because of her “boy friend”. In week she was so weak.

 

She aware when she hear the car’s sound. The car stopped in front of her house. From the car, she saw someone, Yong, her “boy friend”. And from other side, she saw a woman come out and approach Yong. She kiss Yong’s cheek and so he does, he also kiss the woman’s cheek.