Hunhan 1

EXO OTP oneshots

"Sehun?" Luhan walked towards his lover cautiously, staring wide-eyed at Sehun's hunched figure, he was breathing heavily and  clutching his hair so tightly it must have hurt. 

 

"Sehun?" Luhan asked again, he knew Sehun was a vampire but he'd never seen him act like this before, was he ill?

 

"Run," Sehun groaned, "Run before I hurt you." Luhan stopped in his tracks, fear starting to bubble in his stomach.

 

"W-what?" He stuttered and gasped when Sehun looked up, his eyes scarlet and fangs extended fully. Luhan stumbled backwards as Sehun stalked towards him, his fangs as he went.

 

"You smell amazing." The bloodsucker purred, Luhan whimpered involuntarily; this was definitely not how Sehun was suppose to be acting, he was kind and gentle, the monster before him seemed crazy and violent.

 

Before Luhan could run, Sehun lunged and pinned him to the floor, he winced as his head hit the alley floor none too gently. The vampire forced his head to the side, baring his milky white neck. Sehun it hungrily, sending shivers up Luhan's spine.

 

"Stop it, please." Luhan said, shaking with fear. The creature laughed with malicious glee, Luhan could feel the fangs scratching his neck gently, searching for a vein. 

 

"Why should I stop? Your blood smells so sweet, so appetizing, you'd agree if you were me." Without warning, a sharp pain flared from his neck, Luhan screamed and thrashed under Sehun, desperately trying to free himself. It was no use, the vampire's strong arms trapped him under his well built body.

 

He could feel his blood flowing out of his system and down Sehun's throat, his strength was fading along with his surroundings. Luhan was moving feebly now and yet Sehun was still drinking heartily; he gave one last groan before everything became black.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

He opened his eyes slowly, momentarily blinded by the sunlight. Everything was fuzzy as if he were seeing things through mist. Luhan turned to his left and saw Sehun sitting beside his bed, worry etched all over his face, it was replaced with relief when he saw that Luhan was awake. 

 

"Thank goodness you woke up." Sehun made to hug him but Luhan flinched away, the bite wound still throbbing. The taller's face fell, his expression turning to guilt.

 

"Look, I'm sorry I did that, I couldn't control it, I-" He faltered, " Vampires call it bloodlust, it happens when we go too long without drinking blood, l'm sorry I lost control." Luhan felt his heart soften as how sad Sehun looked. 

 

He tried to sit up but he was too weak from blood loss and Sehun laid a hand on his shoulder.

 

"Woah, I wouldn't move too much right now." Luhan smiled and took Sehun's hand in his own.

 

"I forgive you." Luhan said hoarsely. Sehun's mouth lifted in a smile and he hugged the smaller tightly, almost strangling him.

 

"Can't breathe." He choked. Sehun drew back hurriedly and kissed Luhan's nose. He said something but Luhan couldn't make out what, he was feeling woozy again, Luhan let out a small whimper and fainted again. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Ugh." Luhan sat up with difficulty, head spinning with exhaustion. He was alone in Sehun's bedroom, the silence was eerie and disturbing. Had Sehun run into trouble? What if he wasn't really in Sehun's bedroom? Where was he? Where was Sehun? Luhan's blood-deprived brain went into overdrive, making his breath speed up and sweat popped up on his forehead.

 

Luhan was panicking when Sehun walked in with a tray of food. The vampire's eyes widened when he saw how distraught Luhan was, he strode over and set the food down before embracing him, making shushing sounds.

 

"Ssh, I'm here." Sehun kissed his neck on the half healed bite mark. Luhan blinked back tears and buried his face in Sehun's shoulder, shivering with fear.

 

A thought materialized in his head. "So, are you going to drink from me in the future?" Sehun stiffened, thinking hard.

 

"I'm afraid I may. It's hard finding blood in the city without getting discovered." Luhan merely hummed and kissed Sehun's neck sweetly, leaving a mark.

 

"Just don't kill me or anything." Sehun laughed nervously and pulled away, reaching over to the breakfast tray.

 

"Open up." Sehun held up a forkful of eggs and Luhan giggled, opening his mouth to let Sehun feed him, having a bloodthirsty vampire for a boyfriend wasn't so bad after all.  

 

 

 

Supernatural stuff timeeee. I know I know, this is really short, sorry...

Anyway leave a comment if you like it and see y'all next update!