GyuYeol

STANDING BETWEEN MYUNGYEOL

Sungyeol felt so hurt by his boyfriend’s words. He wanted to shout at the leaving figure but he knew that it was worthless. He was feeling so depressed. He was in dilemma, he thought about their relationship, he wondered was he really worth only that much to Myungsoo.

The door slowly opened and came in the leader.

Seeing the soulless boy in front, Sunggyu approached gently.

“Yeol ah, did you talk with Myungsoo?”

Sungyeol just held his head down. “Hyung, what should I do?”

Sunggyu didn’t like the choding boy feeling so depressed a bit. He tried to comfort him but nothing was working on the heart broken boy. So, he hugged the fragile kid. At the very moment, Woohyun entered the room to call them out. Woohyun too understood the situation so, he too tried to cheer him up.

 

 

Next morning, Sunggyu went to check on Sungyeol if he was still feeling down. But he was relieved to see him getting ready for the practice.

 

At the practice room:

Everybody was tired due to the continuous practice but they were very much focused on their steps.

Suddenly Sungyeol fell on the ground. Before Myungsoo could react, Sunggyu immediately reached out to the fallen boy.

“Are you hurt anywhere? Let me see.”

“N..no! I am alright hyung.” Sungyeol tried to cover the small bruise in his ankle.

“You are not alright. Guys you keep on practicing. I’ll take Yeol to the dorm. He needs some rest. Hyun ah, can you look after when I am gone.” Sunggyu requested.

Though a bit confused, Woohyun nodded.

Sunggyu insisted that Sungyeol take support of his arm so, when Sunggyu and Sungyeol went out of the room arm-in-arm, Hoya was the one to break the silence.

“Sunggyu hyung seems to be in good mood today. Else he would have shouted at Yeol for not being careful.”

Sungjong agreed, “Maybe since Yeol hyung is having over-lapping schedules, Gyu hyung felt sorry for him.”

Startling everyone, Myungsoo almost shouted, “Whatever! Let’s start the practice.”

 

Infinite didn’t have time to relax even when they are back to their country. Sunggyu and Dongwoo were busy preparing for their musicals. Woohyun, Myungsoo and Hoya went to support their members. Sungyeol too wanted to give his best wishes to his hyungs. But Sunggyu prohibited him.

“Ah…hyungg~ Pwease! I am alright now so, I want to see you perform. And moreover, it’s the first time Dongwoo hyung has worked in a musical so, let me come, eh!” Sungyeol said stomping his feet.

With a strict face, Sunggyu said, “Nope. You need proper rest Yeol ah. So, no extra works. You come home late after your shooting. I don’t want you to feel weak due to stress.”

No one can say NO to their leader when he says in that authorative voice. So, Sungyeol just sulked.

After returning from the musical, Sunggyu saw that Yeol was still sulking so, he tried to cheer him up.

“Ah…I want to play Hearthstone now. Is there anyone who is interested in playing it with me.” Getting no response, Sunggyu tried again.

“Yeol ah, do you want to play with hyung?” Sunggyu with the sweetest voice he can manage.

But Sungyeol was not affected by that at all. “I am not Woohyun hyung so, your aegyo does not have effect on me hyung.”

Sunggyu gave up on being cute. “Arraso, arraso. You can come to our musical in the last day.”

“Chincha! Really hyung! You are letting me come! Gomawo hyung!” Sungyeol did a little victory dance.

Seeing the cute choding in front, Sunggyu patted his head lovingly.

But unknown to them, two pairs of eyes were glaring at them.

 

In the final day of their musical, Sungyeol went to support his two favorite hyungs. Sunggyu and Sungyeol were chatting happily when they entered the dorm. They were so immersed in their talks that the death glare of Myungsoo went unnoticed.

“You guys seemed to have fun.” Myungsoo said in a monotone voice.

“Yeah..Gyu hyung did really well in the musical. He looked so coool~” Sungyeol said with thumbs up.

It was unnecessary to say but Sungyeol added anyway, “Um…and thank you for the treat Gyu hyung! The meal was delicious~ I am sure it will give me lots of energy now and I can be totally healthy.”

Normally two band-mates going for dinner together would have been a very normal thing to do but THIS was absolutely wrong in many angles for Myungsoo.

“You two went for dinner?”

“Yeah. I wanted Sungyeol to have some nutritious food and I also wanted to thank him for coming to support us despite his busy schedule.” Sunggyu was the one who spoke this time.

Out of nowhere, Woohyun appeared in the scene. “We all came to support you hyung. But why is it that only Yeol got to go dinner with you?”

“Ah…Hyun-ah! It’s just that today is the last day so, I wanted to celebrate for the success of my second musical.” Sunggyu tried to defend himself.

“Okay, I got it! No need for further explanation.” With this Woohyun went inside their shared room and slammed the door signifying that he was not satisfied with the clarification.

“Aish! Hyunie~” Sunggyu followed the suit.

Sungyeol and Myungsoo were watching the whole scene being a silent audience. Then Sungyeol retreated into their room. If in any other situation, they would have shared how saddening it is to see the official couple of Infinite having some dispute. And Sungyeol would have made some stupid but anyway successful plan to make them re-united. But, no, today is not the normal day and Sungyeol without giving any comment went inside. Myungsoo would have bugged Sungyeol till he would give up and tell his master plan to the younger if it was some weeks before. Myungsoo was getting more and more pissed off with the entire situation. But he had some pride so, he would not be the first one to say sorry for the thing he does not think he did wrong. He was just sulking in his sorrow.

 

What happened yesterday, no one knows but Woohyun was suddenly okay with Gyu hyung being close to Yeol. Myungsoo lost his hope. He thought at least Woohyun hyung would be with him if the time for battle comes but he out of the blue turned angel and is fine with GyuYeol.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

Being professional, Myungsoo kept his cool at the stage in Singapore. He did his best as an artist but as a person, he was feeling so down. He felt so discouraged with the current happenings. This went unnoticed by the fans but the members knew the real situation. Woohyun felt bad for Myungsoo so, he even went to comfort the younger.

Meanwhile, GyuYeol was being very active on stage, at the airport and everywhere.

 


 

A/N: I ship Myungyeol so so much that when there are less of their moments, I always end up questioning, “Wae! Wae! There is no MyungYeol?! Why Gyu is being so attached to Yeol?! Why does Woohyun have to be close to Soo?!” Jealous fangirl, I guess! Anyways, hope to see lots of Myungyeol moments in the coming days (。♥‿♥。)