WHY THAT SCENE?!

STANDING BETWEEN MYUNGYEOL

INFINITE did their 90 degree bow to the fans that came to see them in Bangkok. They were delighted to get so much love from that many people. They were really pleased to see their International fans who supported them like this. After the concert, they made their way towards their hotel.

Every part of their body were aching so much due to the constant tour. But at the same time they were excited to meet the fans waiting for them in the next station. Each member wanted to show them their best. They were very grateful towards their fans. It’s due to their love and support that they are here, that they became able to have second World Tour.

Continuous travel, incessant practice, change in the climate, packing and unpacking of stuffs were the most tiresome part of World Tour. But they carried on their journey without any complain because with these challenges, they want to progress more in their career and in their personal life as well. Moreover this is the chance for them to meet those people who give meaning to their name, who cry when they are having problem, who enjoy in their success and who support and cheer for them when their hope becomes futile. 

World Tour itself makes the schedule busy but when they have individual activities and other programs to be involved in, then they can give up on their sleep. During the first World Tour, Myungsoo was the most stressed member since he was working on a drama and on his photo book as well. But this time, Sungyeol is not having any rest since he is working on his drama D-Day. Since D-day is of medical subject and Sungyeol is not a science student, the dialogues were quite hard to remember. But being a perfectionist, he practiced each part very hard to prove his ability. He barely had any time to eat and sleep. Along with him, Sunggyu and Dongwoo were also doing their musical which was gaining a good response. It’s not the first time for Sunggyu to act in a musical but for Dongwoo, it was a complete new challenge and he was happy for this initiative. When you are working in a different project and you have one of your member working with you, the feeling is just great. Sungyeol and Woohyun had fun to work in High School Love On while Myungsoo and Hoya were glad to be able to be casted in same drama My Lovely Girl.

 

As Sungyeol was waiting for his turn for shower, he got a call from Korea.

“Hello. Yeah Director-nim.”

“ Sure. Okay, it wouldn’t be a problem.”

“Arraso. Let me see the script when I reach there.”

 

Sunggyu asked, “Is it the director of your drama?”

“Yeah.”

“What did he call for?” Woohyun inquired.

“He just wanted to discuss about the slight change in the script.” Sungyeol replied non chalantly.

Being the nosy person as he is Woohyun again asked, “What kind of change?”

Rummaging through his bag, he found his script.  Pointing at a certain part, he simply stated, “He wanted to add a kiss scene here.”

Everyone gasped at the words that left his mouth.

‘WHAT! A KISS SCENE! AND YOU SAID OKAY! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!” Myungsoo yelled who just came out of the shower to hear these disastrous words.

Seeing this loud reaction, he wanted to tease his best friend or boy friend a little more. “Waeyo? What’s the problem? Sunggyu hyung and Woohyun huyng had those scenes before. So, why can’t I?”

“Yah! But I had the chewing gum in between.” Woohyun retorted flustered.

 “Because you are the one who told Idols can’t KISS, remember”. Myungsoo glared at his boyfriend.

“Things change Myungie! And this is drama’s demand! ” Sungyeol winked.

Being an epitome of optimism, Dongwoo was happy. “Omo! Our choding Yeolie is growing. Congrats!”

With this, Sungyeol headed towards the bathroom to become fresh leaving the mumbles behind and a piercing stare of certain someone.

 

 

When he came out of the bathroom, the living room was practically empty. From the kitchen came Sungjong carrying his lemon juice.

“Finally it’s my turn now!” The maknae heaved sighs.

Ignoring him Sungyeol asked, “Hey Jongie! Where is everyone?”

“To their own room. They didn’t want to die this quick by the stare of Myungsoo hyung. Prepare yourself before you go to the room. Fighting!”

Sungyeol gulped nervously before opening the door to their common room. He thought of going to WooGyu’s room for tonight but he didn’t want to disturb their alone time. Since they were pretty exhausted by the tight schedule, they needed some time for themselves to boost up their energy level in order to keep them moving on. Same goes for the YaDong couple. He could have gone to Sungjong’s room but he didn’t want to face the diva’s wrath as well. So, dejectedly, he went to his own room, which he shared with Myungsoo , with a slight fright in his heart.

As soon as he entered the room, he felt like a deer caught in the tiger’s gaze.

Myungsoo was fuming with anger and had a death glare on his face.

“So, you are willing to do THE KISS scene.”

“Don’t make a big issue out of it, Myung! Kiss scenes in dramas are common…”

“I never had one!” Myungsoo’s temper was out of control.

“Because you are the visual of our group so, you have earned lots of popularity. There is no need for you to do such things! But other artists have to do the things that the directors ask for without complaining.”

“That’s nonsense! You have got a huge fandom as well.  You are NOT FORCED to do the scenes that you don’t want.”

“It’s not mandatory but I don’t want to get on the negative side of the directors!”

“Your drama is not going to be doomed if you don’t do THAT thing.” Myungsoo tried to reason.

 “How ridiculous Soo!  Don’t you want to see me being successful in my career?” Sungyeol argued.

 “Directors watch your acting Yeol, they don’t see how good you can KISS!” Myungsoo hissed.

This left Sungyeol speechless.

Myungsoo continued, “I guess you really want to do it, huh? You are sick of my lips so you want to feel other’s lips on yours right!” Myungsoo yelled and it was the last straw for Sungyeol to control his feeling.

“Urghh…you are unbelievable.” Sungyeol stomped out of their shared room.

 

 

Everyone felt the chill in the atmosphere between the couple. 

After the concert at Manila was over, all the members gathered in the dressing room to change. Sungyeol was very tired due to his overlapping schedules so, he closed his eyes for a while. Changing can wait for a moment. After some time, when he opened his eyes, he saw that only Myungsoo and him were left in the room. Before being able to comprehend the situation clearly, a determined voice was heard, “Yeol, if you are doing THAT scene then, think that we are over.”  Then, he left the room.

 


 

A/N: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year ^_^ What can more be more pleasant than to see Infinite White Confession directed by Woohyun in this festive season!