Dilemma-Solved/Unsolved

STANDING BETWEEN MYUNGYEOL

Sungyeol and Myungsoo kept fair distance between each other. Since they share the same room, but now Sungyeol had occupied Dongwoo’s bed, but still have to practice together, they can’t completely avoid facing one another but they limited their interaction as much as possible. And the fact that they were in middle of the World Tour didn’t make anything better. Both of them were hurting and this worried everyone.

Sungjong could not see his favorite hyung being sad. He required to see the choding Yeol hyung back. He wanted to yell at both of them for their stupidity.

Once while he was alone with Sungyeol, he could not refrain himself. “Hyung, why don’t you clear the misunderstanding. I am sure once Myungsoo hyung knows the truth, he will regret whatever he did and you two can go back to what you were before.”

“Broken mirror can never be same, Jongie. And I don’t want to explain myself. If he really belongs to me, he will return anyway. Had he cared enough, he would have found the truth by now. Moreover, he accused me of something else which does not even make any sense. This all shows how little faith he has in me. I am done with him, Jong.” Tears were pooling up in his eyes already so, Sungyeol stood up and went to bathroom only to meet with the cause of his pain.

By his natural instinct Myungsoo reached out to Sungyeol and wiped away the drops of pure water falling from his once, and till now, precious person’s eyes. But as he realized what he had done, Myungsoo reluctantly pulled his hands back.

“Sorry”, he muttered and was about to leave the space when Sungyeol whispered, “Stupid Myungie” and closed the door.

Myungsoo was delighted to hear his nickname after so long but at the same time confused to why he said like that but he was more confused to see the slight pink that tainted on Sungyeol’s cheeks.

Many thoughts came across his mind like, “Does he still like me? Do I still have chance? Is Gyu hyung not treating him properly?”

At the last thought, he felt so angry towards their leader. He left his Sungyeolie to the leader’s care because he trusted him and he felt that Sungyeol deserved much more perfection than him. But the behavior just now confused him.

 

Sungyeol, as soon as he closed the door, he felt a bit happy, maybe, because he felt like Myungsoo still cared for him. That was just a small gesture from his ex-boyfriend but he was happy the whole day. He was extra cuddly with the leader which was driving Myungsoo crazy. He thought if Sungyeol is happy with Sunggyu hyung, he is happy.

 

But Sungyeol’s happiness only remained for a day. Since from the next moment, Myungsoo tried to give more space to GyuYeol causing him to be all sulky again.

One night while he was passing by Dongwoo and now Sungyeol’s shared room, he overheard something. He didn’t want to eavesdrop on others but curiosity got the best out of him.

“Why don’t you tell Myungsoo the truth? That can solve all these misery.”   That’s Dongwoo hyung for sure.

“If he truly valued me, he would have found out a way to get back to me but instead he pushed me away to someone else.” That sweet voice of Sungyeol which he wanted to hear near him was now sounded so afar.

“The argument started for a stupid reason which didn’t happen as well. So, why make all the fuss. I still believe Myungsoo loves you.” The visual wanted nothing more than to go and hug the angel hyung. He was the only member who supported him and talked to him nicely during this whole ordeal. And there was Woohyun hyung who was neutral. Others treated him as some stranger residing together and talked to him only when needed.

Myungsoo didn’t understand what he did wrong, all he had done was broke up with Sungyeol so that he could have a good relation with the person he loved which happens to be Sunggyu hyung at the moment. But the statement from earlier got his attention. “The argument started for a stupid reason which didn’t happen as well!”

He remembered how in that fateful day the argument started. But what did he mean by didn’t happen? He rushed to the room whose only occupant was he, himself currently, opened his laptop and searched for Episode 17 of D-Day. He watched the whole episode and by the end of it, he was laughing like a lunatic. The scene was clearly fake and it was clear they didn’t kiss and…and…wait…they didn’t kiss! The realization hit him badly. He wanted to dig a hole and bury himself there. How stupid he had been and the whole fuss was for nothing. Now he understood what Dongwoo hyung was saying and why all the members treated him like he committed some big crime. He could not blame them since hurting Yeolie is one of the greatest misdeeds. He regretted not seeing the episode earlier and letting his jealousy take over his rationality.

He was about to run to his Yeolie when he remembered GyuYeol. Okay, he had not kissed in the drama but his relation with Gyu hyung was another story. Why didn’t Yeol tell him about the scene? He had become happy after such a long time but it was so short lived. His mood immediately dropped.

He was torn in between the going to make up with his Yeolie or leave him to Gyu hyung. He was not sure what Sungyeol wanted anymore. The only person he could turn to at this moment was Woohyun hyung because only Dongwoo hyung and Woohyun hyung were treating him indifferently. Since the former is with Sungyeol now, he only had the second option. 

 

Since Sunggyu hyung would be there in the same room, he didn’t dare go there to fetch Woohyun instead he texted him if they could have a talk.

Woohyun immediately replied with a “Sure”.

When Woohyun came to the rooftop where Myungsoo was waiting for him impatiently, he saw the desperation in the younger’s eyes. But Myungsoo himself was fiddling with the hem of his shirt, he didn’t even know what he wanted to talk about with the lead vocalist. Knowing Myungsoo’s weakness of not being able to express his feelings in words, Woohyun started the conversation.

“Um…since you called me in this freezing rooftop, there must be something you want to talk about.”

Myungsoo knew that it was either now or never so, he asked, “Hyung, are Yeol and Gyu hyung dating?”

 

 


 

 

A/N: Hello my lovely readers :) I am back with the update. Please let me know about your view regarding the chapter ^_^ You know how much I value each and every comment right :-D And thanks to all the amazing persons who subscribed and commented in the story. Even the silent reader are very much appreciated :))

Btw, Infinite are going to show up as a whole this Friday after such a looong break~I am really anticipating to see our boys <3