FINALLY THE QUESTION~

STANDING BETWEEN MYUNGYEOL

“Wouldn’t it be better if you ask the concerned person.” Woohyun replied which made Myungsoo crestfallen. He had expected some aid from the main vocalist.

Woohyun knew that Myungsoo had his pride which was dear to him so, he suggested, “The first to apologize is always the bravest. The first to forgive is the strongest. The first to forget is the happiest. Ego is just like dust in the eye. Without cleaning the dust, you can't see anything clearly, so clean the ego and see the World.”

While Myungsoo was comprehending his words, Woohyun further added, “You know sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same thing. But if you really want something, you can figure out how to make it happen.”

With this the most of the time greasy, but actually the most sensitive person of the group left the place leaving Myungsoo alone to think all by himself.

Things are easy to say but difficult to be done. Myungsoo was looking out for the right time to talk to the leader. Yes, he decided that it would be better if he talked to the elder because if he talked to Sungyeol, he is not sure if he can control his emotions. And moreover he does not want to hurt his dear person by his stupidity.

Since they were every time practicing for the World Tour, they rarely had any free time. And being the leader is not an easy task to handle at all. Sunggyu was always accompanied by someone, either he was encouraging his dongseangs that they can do this or he was busy with the staffs taking updates about the stages and other activities, else he would be with either Manager hyung or the CEO hyung to discuss about their schedule ahead. Myungsoo felt bad for their leader, he had no time to rest. Poor Grandpa Gyu didn’t need any extra stress but he was just being an addition to their leader’s headache. He knew that Sunggyu hyung is the reason for creating this distance between him and his love but he just couldn’t bring himself to have the resentful feeling towards their leader.

After the concert at Poland, everybody went to have small celebration for their success. Loud cheers could be heard along the way, happy faces could be seen through their van’s windows, they were happy and felt glad that their hard work is being appreciated. As soon as they entered the restaurant, they started to loosen out. They went to dig in the delicious foreign foods and shared their excitement. But Sunggyu straight went to the bar and ordered a drink for himself. Myungsoo knew the elder was having some hard time, else he was not the one to go to drink straight. He didn’t want to bother the leader but he could not wait any longer now and he was not sure if Sunggyu would be alone any time soon. So, he moved his determined steps towards the elder.

As Myungsoo took the seat beside Sunggyu, he greeted, “Hey, Myungsoo. Do you want a drink?”

“Sure.” Myungsoo accepted.

Dongwoo was on his way to drag the Kim Brothers to the dining table to have the meal together but when he saw the atmosphere around them, he slowly backed off.

 “Today’s concert was awesome right hyung.” Myungsoo started the conversation.

“Yeah,it was great.” Was Sunggyu’s reply and again he went back to the serious mode.

Myungsoo wanted his leader to trust in him and share the burden with others. The way Sunggyu used to carry on all the responsibilities all by himself made him want to hug him and comfort the elder and say that everything is okay. “Then why are you so tensed, hyung?”

Sunggyu hesitated for a bit before answering, “Inspirits were disappointed with us at the airport. As much as I want to keep everyone happy, I fail miserably at times.” The leader rubbed his face due to distress.

Myungsoo too knew about what happened at the Warsaw airport but there was nothing they could have done. He wanted to comfort the elder but didn’t know how to since he too felt bad for the Inspirits who waited so long at the venue to see them. He tried his best at comforting their leader since it was always the other way around, “Hyung, I believe they will understand. Inspirits are so great who realizes our situation well. And the performance we showed earlier and the cheer we got from them shows that they are with us no matter where we go and what we do. Mistakes happen, but our sincere apologies will surely make it to their heart.”

Myungsoo was glad to see the sigh of relief come up from the elder’s mouth. He was delighted to be helping to share the load the eldest was carrying.

With a slight smile, Sunggyu asked, “Was there anything you wanted to talk to Myungsoo?”

Myungsoo fidgeted with the cup he was holding a bit. The burden Sunggyu was hauling as a leader was already intense, he didn’t need to be the relationship counselor.

Noticing his dilemma, Sunggyu voiced out, “Go ahead, Myungsoo. I am totally fine now. Thanks for your words. I should just rest and believe in our Inspirits.” Sunggyu reassured him with a squeeze in his hand. Myungsoo felt so touched by the action. Sunggyu treated him like a dear brother and he is there accusing him of all sorts of stupid things. His eyes became moist, so Sunggyu hold his hand and took him at the back of the restaurant where there was a small garden. The fresh air helped to sort out the storm of feeling Myungsoo was going through.

“Hyung, i…is your relation…ship with Yeolie sincere? I mean, do you really lo…love Yeolie?”
“We both are sincere in our relationship Myungsoo. I really love Yeol so, don’t worry about it. As a good hyung that I am, I take a good care of him.”

Myungsoo felt like a hundreds of needles trespassed his heart. He knew that Sunggyu was a faithful person, betraying was not in his dictionary, unless it is some variety shows, but listening to the confession directly from him made his heart pain so much. He wanted to cry out loud and say the elder to leave his Yeolie to take care by himself but he knew more than anyone else that Gyu was the best choice as a partner. The leader could protect his beloved person so, he was ready to sacrifice his happiness for Yeol’s secure future.

Silence was engulfed in the atmosphere which Myungsoo found so much suffocating. As he was getting ready to get back to the other members, he came face to face with Sungyeol, the person for whom he was bearing all these pain.

Myungsoo’s jaw dropped to find Yeol standing behind him. He wanted to say something but no words seem to make way to his lips.

 

 


 

 

A/N: I am really glad to see my dear subscribers waiting for my update, which shows your interest in the story and at the same time, I am so sorry to have taken so long to do that /bows 90 degree/ There were just various circumstances :( But I promise you to update more frequently from now on~ Please support the fic, jebal.  You know that every comments are so precious to me, right ^_^

And #Happy28thkimSunggyuDay! Thank you Gyuzizi for bringing Infinite till this stage and thank you for being born, our princess of Woollim :))