Chapter 2

Fate of Slytherin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Putting her last piece of clothes in her black suitcase, Jessica put her hair up into a bun. While expertly twirling her hair, she paused at the sight of her black robe hanging on her closet knob. Gently, she smoothened her robe with affection and sigh in content. "Hogwarts, huh?" she let out a small chuckle. 

She sat down infornt of her makeup desk as she patted some night cream to her already flawless skin. While doing that, her mind wander to the thought of the Sorting Hat.

" The Sorting Hat will know what house you will be suitable in. But if you want to be in a specific house, you can say so. The Sorting Hat prioritise your option more than its decision " her father's word echoed through her mind. 

" We'll see what tomorrow brings " she nodded and get herself ready for tomorrow.

 

1st September, 8am.

 

" Do you have all of your things ready? " her mother checked her suitcase. Jessica pondered for a moment, " yes, mother " she replied.

" Alright, your robe. Don't forget. Come downstairs when you're ready " her mother remind her while closing her bedroom door. Jessica let out a sigh and took her black robe that was hanging on her closet. Slowly she put on her robe on her slim body, she smoothened the invisible crinkle and fix her long golden brown hair. Watching herself at the mirror in her bedroom, she stare at her reflection with her empty eyes.

" Sooyeon, are you ready? " She snapped out of her daze and took a deep breath. She took her suitcase and smoothen her robe one last time, raising her head in a confident manner. " Coming, mother " she replied while carrying her case downstairs to her waiting parents.

Her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter