Chapter 3

Fate of Slytherin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Do I really have to go through that? Won't I crash or something? " Jessica pointed to the wall between Platform 10 and Platform 9. They called it Platform 9 3/4 as her ticket said. Her parents chuckled. 

"No, honey, you're going to be alright " her father spoke as he pushed down her cart filled with her stuff and her new pet, Stella The Cat. She was informed they could bring pets so might as well get one for company.

" All of your stuff in? Your wand? " her mother checked her suitcase for the nth time. 

Wand, yes, she went to Ollivander's Shop to get her very first wand. Elder Dragon Heartsring as the shop keeper said. " You will do great in Hogwarts, keep your mind off the bad things and focus on making great things " he said.

" Sooyeon? " she snapped out of daze. Jessica patted her robe pocket, " it's in here, don't worry, mother "

As their parents fussed about completing the check for her things, Jessica met eyes with a young, tall man who was looking at his ticket in his hand. He has a cold aura and was looking around in a bored manner. Her eyes locked with his and both freeze. Jessica was at lost of word as she was lost in his eyes. 

For a moment.

Jessica was first to break the contact by looking away with a stoic expression on her face.

 

 

Kris looked at his ticket that says, " Hogwarts Express 9 3/4 ".

" Where the is this place " he spoke in frustration. Looking around feeling lost but not showing anything

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter