Chapter 4

Fate of Slytherin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hogwart's Express left exactly at 10am as Jessica settled down at one of the room. Stella purred and curled up on her lap and Jessica let her eyes wandered at the view outside. A knock distract her attention and she turned her head towards the door, revealing a tall man with a suitcase looking back at her. Jessica raised her eyebrow and Kris did the same. 

" Do you mind? Everywhere else is full " Kris spoke. Jessica frowned but didn't replied as she turned her head away, looking back a the view. Kris took it as a yes whether or not she agree. Besides, he's been looking for her in each room. Not  that he didn't got any offer from the other female students.

The trip was silent as neither of them spoke a word. Kris tilted her head as he watched her. Her lips sometimes pursed as what is seems like she missed a certain view. Jessica felt the burning stare and she turned her head towards him. They locked eyes and both were stunned.

As Kris opened his mouth to start a conversation, Jessica stood up and reach for her case. Kris looked at her with confusion but then he realized the train had come to a stop. He frowned but followed her steps, taking his suitcase down. They're back was towards each other but as Kris turned around, she was gone. Looking outside frantically, Jessica was nowhere to be found among the students to where also getting off the train. 

 

Jessica stood among the buzzing crowd with an annoyed expression. " Gosh this is so packed " she glared at a girl who accidentally bump into her and she squeaked at Jessica's angry eyes. She rolled her eyes and look around and her eyes landed on a man who was staring at her intensely not far from where she was standing. " Why the hell is he staring ever since we met " she cursed him in her head and rolled her eyes, looking away. Kris smirked as he watched her. " Interesting. "

Not long after that, Professor McGonagall stood at the top staircase, eyeing each students. The crowd eventually hush down and it went silent. Professor McGonagall nodded and she began the same speech she gave to all of the students attending Hogwarts before. 

" Welcome to Hogwarts. In a few moments, you are to pass through these doors to join your classmates. But before you take  your seats, you must be sorted into your houses.There are Gryffindors, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin.

While you're here, your house will be like your family. Your triumps will earn you points, any rule breaking will be vice versa. At the end of the year, the house w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter