Chapter 1

Fate of Slytherin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the well known war between the Great Harry Potter and Dark Lord Voldemort at Hogwarts Instutions, nothing remained but ruins and a destroyed of once a proud castle. Students and Teachers were sent back both to Wizard and Muggle World. 

After a few years, ruled by an Unknown Successor of Minerva McGonagall, Hogwarts, were build back. The design of the school were kept the same, to reminisce the old memory of the once beloved original Hogwarts. Owls were sent to deliver invitation of Hogwarts for both worlds, Teachers were asked to come back for studies but this time, there is a difference.

The old Hogwarts enrollment for first year, were to asked all the children at the age of ten and eleven. But this time, after much discussion with the Ministry, they decided to enroll children from age 18 to 19 years old, for an unknown reasons.

 

The Jung family was more than excited to received the invitation from Hogwarts. Jung Sooyeon, their eldest daughter, but prefered to be called by her english name, Jessica, showed nothing on her outter appearence but more than delighted for being one of the hundreds chosen to be in the first batch. "Sooyeon-ah! this is a wonderful news!" her mother clutched the invitation mail with a teary eyes. 

" Dear, calm down" her father let out small chuckle, he divert his gaze to his eldest, "we are proud, that's for sure" he gave her a fatherly smile. Jessica bowed her head, letting an invisible sigh of satisfaction. From what she heard (and from Daily Prophet), Hogwarts to only choose 100 students for trial on their opening. Not to mention the new age for the first year enrollment, for sure most parents would be proud if their children would be elected.

" Lets get prepared! oh, i'm pretty dissappointed that the mail came today when the enrollment is tomorrow, we have so much-" " I wonder what house I will be put into" Jessica cut her mother's word while looking at her polished nails. Both parents went silent while looking at each other. 

" It doesn't matter what house the Sorting Hat will put you into, sweetheart. I mean, your mother was a Ravenclaw." her father

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter