Mr Ball is Life

Just Us Two
On the other side of the building, Yifan is lying on his bed with all four limbs sprawled across the mattress. His thoughts are constantly on Junmyeon, wondering what they could do in Amsterdam even if it's just taking long walks to the park, or pretending to be a normal tourist and showing massive PDA. Since it's Amsterdam and everything is practically legal there, why the hell not. Yifan was really looking forward to just spend time alone with Junmyeon without 10 kids harassing and making fun of them. As much as he loves his boys, he needs time alone with his lover. 
 
The text that Junmyeon sent reached his phone and cut off his train of thoughts. He smiled at the younger male's concerns. He is indeed Suho, guardian of EXO and especially his angel. Tao decided to barge in at that time with a scowl "Ge, I can't believe you're going to Amsterdam it's so unfair! And you're going to London too?! And who's going to shower with me?!" Yifan could already feel the throbbing pain at the back of his head hearing Tao's high-pitched voice. "Can we not do this tonight, Tao? Ge's really tired and I have to wake up really early tomorrow. I'm just staying in London for a couple of days, and it's just to support the Super Junior sunbae for their concert and you're 21 Tao! Why do you still need me or the other members to shower with you?!" Yifan tried to reason with the boy but being the youngest in EXO-M, Tao couldn't give a . Yifan's gaze on the boy turned from a tired glare to a stern one. Tao sensing the change in his mood went up to Yifan and gave him a peck in the cheeks which causes Yifan to growl and Tao giggling like a little girl. "Cause the last time I showered, I saw a ghost so I'm scared now! The other members won't shower with me especially Luhan and Yixing ge!" After letting out his complain, Tao regained his common sense, well some of it. "Fine fine. But ge, I'm going to stay over at the other dorm cause I want to spend time with Sehunnie. And ge, please buy me gucci while you're there! Love you!" With that, Tao quickly ran out of the room before Yifan could chase him. 
 
The throbbing pain in his head grew stronger and he started to massage his temples. He laid back and closed his eyes. When he thought he was about to fall asleep, Jongdae, the last member of the beagle line, walked in with an evil grin. "So hyung, Amsterdam huh? You know, there's this place called the red light district and I think you and Junmyeon hyung should check it out and maybe buy some toy-" before he could finish, Yifan threw a pillow at Jogdae's direction but the younger dodge it pretty fast. "Seriously hyung, I'm saying this as your caring and loving younger brother, bring back some wee-" and there goes the other pillow. "Jongdae, one more word coming from that mouth and I swear to god, I will shove my fist down your throat." Of course Jongdae knows that won't happen but the last time Yifan threatened anyone, no one dared to breathe near him for a couple of days. "Relax hyung, but seriously go have fun with Junmyeon hyung. Take care of him and yourself okay? Do you need anything? Maybe with your packing or extra condoms cause you never know how much you'll nee- okay okay I'm leaving and lose the frown we don't want Amsterdam to be infected by your chronic face" Yifan screamed into his duvet while Jongdae's evil laugh can be heard from outside the room. Yifan swears to God that boy is 60% sarcasm 30% vocal and 10% cheekbones. Apparently as Jongdae says it "I get my vocal strength from my cheekbones cause they're really high and I'm really confident with my 4th toe on the left foot" 
 
The last time Yifan checked, he was the leader of EXO-M and second in command after Suho for the whole of EXO, not a father of 10 toddlers. 3 of them are bearable, with Luhan and Minseok being older than him and Yixing is just calm even though he looks constantly stoned 24/7. He wanted to play basketball professionally in Canada but look at him now. From "BALL IS LIFE" motto to "Exo let's love!~" Wow.
 
Now the pain is getting pretty bad so he decided to sleep it off. Alarms set and suitcase packed, he's off to wonderland.