See you in the morning

Just Us Two
With Growl promotions being over, EXO got their well deserved break, except for the two leaders. SM has sent the two leaders to Amsterdam as EXO's representative for the MTV EMA's which is a pretty big deal considering they debuted in just less than 2 years.
 
The night before they went, both leaders were in their own respective dorms, packing last minute things and convincing the maknaes that they'll be fine without the leaders for a few days. Suho gathered the members in the living room without a fuss. Having 2/3 of the beagle line is hard and loud enough but the twins were surprisingly quiet. Kyungsoo on the other hand has always been a calm person so there was no change in him. The youngest of the bunch, Jongin and Sehun, were clinging onto Suho and pouting so that they could go as well. Suho just rolled his eyes at the request. 
 
"Hyung, I think you and Yifan hyung should go check out the red light district so you guys can you know get ideas and spice up your life?" Upon hearing what Chanyeol just said, and seeing the tall boy wiggle his eyebrows suggestively, Suho couldn't control the blush that was creeping on his cheeks. He tried to ignore the laughter from the other twin by throwing the closest thing he could grab which is a remote at Chanyeol's direction "YAH! Park Chanyeol, hyung is just going there for a few days and we're not gonna have time to roam around. It's just strictly business." Junmyeon hissed and the members could hear the disappointment in their leader's voice. 
 
"Okay guys, I called you here for a reason. But thanks to Yoda ears over here, I was rudely interrupted before I even started. Hyung will be gone for 5 da-" Junmyeon was once again stopped but this time with Jongin. "5 days?! Hyung that's too long! You never leave me for more than 2 days and what if I get sick while you're away? Or or if I don't know, me and Sehunnie just suddenly dissapear. Won't you be sad?" Jongin cutely whines. Suho can't help but laugh at the second youngest. "Jonginie, you'll be fine. Hyung will be back before you know it and I'll get you something from the trip, I promise." Junmyeon tries to reassure the younger one and Jongin nods in response. 
 
"Okay guys, don't cut me off alright, I'll make it really quick. I'll be gone for 5 days so please, please, be in your best behavior. We have 2 weeks off so use them to rest and by rest I mean sleep and eat properly," while eyeing the twins "no video games until 4 in the morning, and absolutely no fast food for every meal got it?" This time he's on full mom mode and directly looking at Jongin. When Suho is in his mom mode, you do not around with that. "Oh Sehun, if I get a call saying that you've sneaked out in the middle of the night to buy bubble tea, I will personally get Yifan hyung to have a word with you so try me." Sehun tried to look anywhere else but at Junmyeon. "Kyungsoo, I know the boys can be a bit much sometimes but please try to not use violence on them. I don't want to have another panic attack considering last time you made Baekhyun passed out from your chokehold and pulling Chanyeol's ears. His ears are large enough we don't want it to cover his face." Kyungsoo burst out in a fit of giggles and pointing at Chanyeol's direction. Chanyeol who's obviously loss for words and his sidekick twin, were trying to defend what's left of Chanyeol's dignity. 
 
"I still need to do some packing and it's getting pretty late. So that's about it. I'm leaving quite early tomorrow so we'll just say our byes now an-" before he could finished, the twins have tackled him and gave him a tight hug. "Have a great time hyung! Seriously, don't stress too much about us just have fun!" shouted Chanyeol, "Yeah hyung,  don't worry, we won't do anything that's damaging.. If that's possible.. Go check out the museum if you're bored there!" Baekhyun followed with a chuckle. Kyungsoo saw the opportunity and decided to walk up behind Baekhyun and flicked his head just for the heck of it and earning a glare from Baekhyun. Suho saw this and sighed "I'm not even out of here yet and you two are starting again." Kyungsoo walked over to his hyung and gave him a hug "Haha hyung, he deserved it I was just trying to give him a lesson. Have a safe trip hyung, and good luck!" With that, Kyungsoo gave his leader a final pat in the back and walked off to his shared room with Jongin and Chanyeol. It was the maknaes turn left, Jongin envelope his hyung with all his might asking him for the very last time if he could come which of course Suho responded with a smile and a firm 'no' leaving the hurtful puppy with his infamous pout again but he soon regained his smile and gave his hyung a hug before following Kyungsoo to the room. 
 
The youngest of the bunch hasn't move from his spot and by the looks of it, he's not planning to. Suho decided to go up to him and patted his head "What's up with you Sehun-ah?" Sehun was still looking down when Suho approached him and Suho couldn't help but see his shoulders shaking a little. Even though Sehun is bratty most of the times, he's the still the youngest of them all and he can be a bit emotional at times. The last time he saw Sehun like this was when he suddenly started tearing up in a radio talk show and the whole group was surprised nonetheless. Suho hugged the maknae and whispered comforting words to him."It's okay sehunnie, you know you can tell hyung anything." Suho tried to comfort the younger boy. Sehun slowly raised his head up and looked at his hyung. "I'll miss you hyung.. Don't have too much fun there without me and you have to promise me you'll buy me bubble tea when you're back ok?!" Suho gave his baby a kiss on the cheeks and Sehun smiled in return. "Good night sehunnie, I'll see you in a few days okay?" Sehun got up to and started walking to his shared room with the leader and Baekhyun but stopped halfway. "I love you hyung and good night! Have a safe flight tomorrow and tell Yifan hyung I said hi!" Sehun continued to walk off after Suho gave him a loving smile
 
Suho sighed in content when he's finally done with his packing. He decided to give Yifan a text.
 
From: Junmyeonnie
To: Wufan
 
Are you done with your packing? Have you talked to the boys yet? Don't forget your passport and don't sleep too late babe^^
 
Feeling satisfied with the text, he left for his room. After a quick shower, he let his tiredness sink in but before he closes his eyes he made sure that his alarm is set at 4:30 am with the volume at it's lowest so he won't wake his sleeping babies. With that done, he closes his eyes and in a few minutes sleep has taken over him.