Never Lost Me

Way Back Into Love

Chanyeol:*holding a rose boquet waiting outside of the apartment building*

Suho:*sees him and pushes past him*

Chanyeol:Suho baby please *following him*

Suho:*ignoring him*

Chanyeol:Baby please just give me a chance to explain *heart breaking even more*

Suho:Whats there left to explain chanyeol you used my love..end of dicussion

Chanyeol:Noo not end of dicussion *tears form in his eyes*

Suho:Your really wasting your time..go find someone else is heart to play with chanyeol 

Chanyeol:Baby angel please..im miserable without you *tears in his eyes*

Suho:Youll live..*slams the door in the his fast*

Chanyeol:Suhooo baby please *bites his lip sobs tears fall down his cheek*

Suho:*hand on his chest slides down the door pulls his knees to his chest crying hard*

Chanyeol:*pacing back and forth about to knock on the door drops his hand paces back and forth*

Suho:*tears fall hand on the door about to open it but stops leans his head on the door*

Chanyeol:*about to knock stops leans his head on the door and kisses it slides down hugs his knees*

Luhan and Chen:*walking up to their apartment shocked*

Chen:*covers his mouth worried shocked looks at chanyeol*

Chanyeol:*asleep against the wall by their doorway tear stains on his cheeks holding the rose boquet close to his chest*

Luhan:*sighs kneels next to him rubbing his arm*Chanyeol...

Chanyeol:*jumps a little*Baby im sorry 

Chen:*kneels down*Hey its just us...

Chanyeol:Suho did..did he come out *looks at their door*

Luhan:*sighs shakes his head*

Chen:Here ill take the roses..you need to head home and ger some rest *half smiles*

Chanyeol:Noo i need to see him i need to explain himself..

Luhan:We know that chanyeol but your ruining your own health just give him time please..

Chanyeol:I...i cant i dont want to go on like this *shaking his heas tears fall*

Suho:*hears chanyeol puts his ear to the door*

Chen:Then..why did you do it we trusted you with our best friends heart

Chanyeol:Please I swear on my life I made that bet before I truly knew suho and I was an idiot for ever making it but then when I got to know suho everything changed everything in my entire life turned upside down for the better

Suho:*half smiles tears form in his eyes*

Luhan:But the bet

Chanyeol:I called the bet off before it even started I realized that someone like suho didnt deserve it..no one deserved to get their heart broken and now I know the pain of it when you lose someone who is everything to you..

Chen:So you truly are in love with Suho nooo bets nothing 

Chanyeol:More than anything in this entire universe he is everything to me my life my world the air I breathe my universe I would not be able to go on in my life without him hes all i need in my life to live this life im nothing without him he is the one ive been searching for all my life im not complete without suho hes my angel from above my soulmate..my one and only true greatest love 

Suho:*smiles big tears form in his eyes opens the door*Chanyeol...

Chanyeol:Suhooo baby angel...

Suho:Do you really mean all those words..

Chanyeol:From the bottom of my heart *smiles cups his face*

Suho:Im sorry for jumping into conclusions im so scared i didnt let you *tears fall*

Chanyeol:You have nothing to be sorry for..it should be me 

Suho:Your forgiven...

Chanyeol:That means your mine again *rest his forehead against suhos*

Suho:*smiles cups his face looks in his eyes*You never lost me 

Chanyeol:*smiles hugs him tightly tilts his chin up and kisses him passionately*

Suho:*sighs happily wraps his arms around chanyeols neck deepens the kiss*

Chanyeol:*smiles rest his forehead against suhos*

Suho:*smiles looks in his eyes*I love you so so much 

Chanyeol:I love you so much more than youll ever live to believe *they kiss passionately*

Luhan:*smiles big hugging chen*Awwww see love stories do have happy endings

Chen:Im so happy i couldnt last our squad being seperated *claps his hands*

Chanyeol:No worries our squad is back *laughs*

Baekhyun:*breahting heavily watching *DAMN ITT