A fight....

Please fill in my blank space
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Do you know what I have been thinking lately, Soojung ah?" He talked as he leaned on the tree. It had always been their hangout spot since they were 4 years old.

She shook her head innocently.

"Am I really their child...?" He laughed sarcastically.

"Oppa.." her doe-eyes widened, "What're you talking about?"

"Of course, you're mom and dad's child" she got angry at her brother's childish question, "And of course, you're my big brother"

"Then" he let out a sigh, "why do I keep feeling like I'm unwanted?"

Her angry eyes softened.

"Why do I keep feeling like mom and dad hate me?" He finally asked the question that had been weighing his mind these days.

"What makes you think so?" she replied with a question, "Why would mom and dad hate you? No parents hate their children, oppa"

"Yeah.. I know.. but" he felt a slump in his throat, "I might be an exception.."

His hands reached for his pocket and took out a pack of cigarettes. Her eyes grew big at the sight of the deadly box.

"Oppa!" She shouted as she stopped his hand from taking a cigar out.

"You've been hanging out with Sejoon these days, don't you?" Her grip on his hand was firm.

"They are trouble-makers who break every single rule at school. They smoke. They drink. They even drug"

No ears would believe those were what 8 years old retards do at school.

"I know" he answered as he shook off her hand with his other hand, "I'm not that close with them. Just classmate relationship"

He lighted one cigarette on as he finished talking.

"Not that close and now you're smoking" she raised her voice in concern, "If you became all buddy-buddy with them, then you'd be a disaster, Kim Jongin"

She never addressed her brother in full name before. Her anger and concern got the best of her.

She was worried that her dear brother would become a drug-addict at young age. Her school always has lectures about that and she knew more than what could happen to his life and future. Dark and aimless. She definitely didn't want that.

"Just let me be.." he said as he smoked,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter