Jongin & Soojung

Please fill in my blank space
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why did mom give birth to us after a long time Noona was born?" A 8 year old boy wondered as he counted the stars in the sky.

"Because dad had to go abroad for his job and mom wanted to focus more on their first child" a younger girl told him what she had heard from her relatives.

"Then why did she give birth to you only after a year I was born?" He asked again.

"Umm..." the girl pondered on the topic for a minute, "Maybe she didn't want you to be lonely"

"So why was Taeoh born after a long time you and I were born?" He continued to ask as he kept counting the stars.

"Maybe they think three at a time would be too hard to handle" she answered as she joined in his star-counting.

She knew that her brother was such a thinker when she was the exact opposite of him. Well, he always thinks before eating or drinking something. If he ate a lollipop, he would think why people put candy on top of a plastic stick when that stick cannot be eaten and not necessary at all. Meanwhile, she did not make any thinking and just simply savored the taste of it.

"Yeah.." he talked in a quiet tone, "I think you're right. Let's go back in before mom come screaming at us"

They both got up from the grass and dusted their pants off, then sneaked into the house and headed upstairs to their study desk.

Jongin and Soojung are siblings. Above them is their big sister Yoona and below them is their maknae brother Taeoh. Yoona is older than Jongin by 10 years and Soojung b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter