She's Pregnant

Married To The Principal !

Ji Hoon POV

 

- Previously on Married To The Principal -

 

What ?.

" Leave now ." I said
 
She smiled as she undid her coat and let it fall to the ground, she's ing dressed in nothing but ing lingerie.
 
" Admit it, Ji Hoon you like it ." She said as she move closer to me
 
Yet, I came to a stop and fell on to the couch then she climbs on top of me just then I heard the front door opening with running footsteps coming this way.
 
" Ji Hoon, I have some great news for you ---.' Frankie came to stop
 
my life
 
" Sweetie, this is what it looks like ." I said as I got Bora off of me to stand up
 
" Ji Hoon, but you said that you love me ." Bora said
 
" Ji Hoon, you were cheating on me ." Frankie said
 
" I was but not anymore and Bora, I don't love you ." I said
 
" Ji Hoon, you hurt me and I can't believe I trusted you I thought you were different ! I thought you actually love me !." Frankie shouted at me with tears in her eyes
 
Crack, like a glass shattering before me that how her heart was and now even mine.
 
" Frankie ." I said
 
" No !." She said as she ran away
 
I went to ran after but then Bora grab my arm to stopping me in my tracks I yanked my arm back with force. Yet, I was too late she's gone and so is my heart's.
 
My knees buckled to the ground but then I found an envelope on the ground in her writing. Should I open it or not ? I don't know I'm scared to open it.
 
Frankie.
 
- Nighttime -
 
I have searched for Frankie for seven hours now and I know she took Minjae with her too, I swear I'm gonna find her and Minjae when I do I'm taking them both home.
 
They only I have left of them is this envelope that has my name on it and nothing more maybe I should be open it I wonder what's it because it feels kind of thick.
 
it, I'm opening it.
 
I tore open that like I was savage beast that I finally got its prey, there's a letter and photo too I picked the letter and I began to the read it.
 
Hello, my dearest love
 
 
I cannot believe I started my letter like that but here's go nothing right ?. Anyway, Ji Hoon do you remember that one night where I asked those weird questions like if I was pregnant would be happy that I was ?. Well, guess what my love I am pregnant with your kids and yes I'm pregnant with triplets I can't wait to tell Minjae that he's gonna be big brother. I was gonna tell you on your birthday that you're gonna be daddy but I couldn't wait any longer to tell you but I now know that I love you Ji Hoon.
 
                                                                                                                                             Your loving wife Frankie
I dropped the letter and it landed on the floor while my body went into shock yet I didn't go numb like I did before but instead my heart started to rip itself apart again like it did when I saw her in tears and she ran as if her life depend on it.
 
Oh, Frankie I miss you much
 
" I'm gonna be a father man I can't believe it ." I said
 
It is so lonely without her and Minjae
 
I already know her friends won't tell me anything about her whereabouts because once word gets out that I cheated on Frankie with an older woman. Then, I am on their bad side for the rest for my natural born life but I want her back along with Minjae I love her.
 
I can't breath without her I can't live without her.
 
Maybe her brother can help me search for her I took out my cell then I hit the speed dial, it rang for three minutes then he finally picked up.
 
' Hello .' He said
 
" Hey, it's me Ji Hoon ." I said
 
' Hey, bro congrats you're offically part of the company .' He said
 
" Thanks, Eric but I have a question for you ." I said
 
' Sure, what's up .' He said
 
" I can't find Frankie and I need help finding her ." I said
 
' What did you do Ji Hoon ?.' He asked
 
" I was going to tell her but it didn't happen that way ." I said
 
' JI HOON !.' He said
 
" I cheated on Frankie ever since we were married but I ended it weeks ago but the other woman doesn't want to let go ." I said
 
' I'm gonna kill you for this .' He said
 
" I am in love with Frankie that's ended it plus Frankie pregnant with my kids ." I said
 
There's silence and that's when I was getting scared of what happens next
 
' I'll see if she answer me until don't call me, I'll call you .' He said
 
" Thank you ." I said
 
' Whatever .' He said and hung the phone
 
Man, I can't believe that he's gonna help find her because I do want her back not cause she has my kids, cause she has my heart in her body and that's why I want her back in my life I felt so empty since she been gone.
 
Frankie, I need to come back to me even though I did must up really ing bad but Bora can't even hold a flame to you. Even in life and death situation I would chose you over that woman anyday.
 
I still can't believe she's pregnant with my kids and I ed up before I had to the chance to hold them in my arms but I will get you back Frankie even if it's last thing I do.