The Fight And Wounded

Married To The Principal !

- After School - 

 
 
We walk to Kim's house because there has been a lot of ual assaults in the area lately for some reason.  
 
Maybe some idiots invested into some stock and turned to be fraud oh well but still you have to stoop that low to ual assault of women. 
 
We arrived at Kim's residence and you would believe this but they owned a mansion. Yup these two girls are stinkin' rich and both of them are heiresses for some company. 
 
" Frankie !." I heard their mom 
 
I'm crushed by their mom's bear hug. 
 
" Um...Ma....Can't...Breath ." I said their mom let me call her Ma 
 
" Omma ! She can't breath !." They said as they put her away 
 
I took deep intake of oxygen and thanks for that. 
 
" I'm fine ." I said 
 
" I haven't seen in you forever where have been hiding ?." She said 
 
" I've been with the internship and even school I'm sorry ." I said as I did a cute pout 
 
" Ah, it's okay I mean my wife can't resist that pout of yours ." Her husband as he came to her side 
 
" Hey, Mr. Kim ." I said 
 
" Frankie, how you've been ?." He asked 
 
" I'm okay now thanks for asking ." I said 
 
But in actual reality it stills hurts more than anything right now. 
 
" You sure ." Mrs. Kim said 
 
" Ne, Mrs. Kim I'm fine I got my friends with me and you guys too. So, this more than enough for me ." I said 
 
" Ok, but Hyejin ." Mrs. Kim said 
 
" Ne, Omma ." She said 
 
" Give Frankie one of your jackets because it getting cold out ." Mrs. Kim said 
 
Hyejin nod and ran upstairs then came back with black motorcycle jacket hands it to me. 
 
" Keep it, I have another one anyways ." She said 
 
" Thanks chingu ." I said 
 
" You're welcome ." She said smiling 
 
" I have to get going now but thanks checking on my life and also the jacket ." I said as I bowed to them 
 
" Omo ! So nice and well mannered ." Mr. Kim said 
 
" Bye everyone ." I said as I left 
 
As I was walking home, it was beginning to get dark outside but I didn't mind then when I was getting closer to home. 
 
I feel someone following but yet it felt like two people were following me. 
 
Someone grabbed me by my shoulder, I grabbed back and place my foot behind his foot as I  push him towards the ground. He tripped on my foot and he came  crashing down to the ground.
 
He quickly recovered from that and pulled out a switchblade as fast as I can blink. I must have zoned out for a minute because he stabbed me. 
 
And dragged it down to my elbow on right side on my forearm, I can the gash is deep but now I'm pissed off. 
 
I grabbed the upfront of my attacker, I grabbed him right back followed by a swift knee to the groin. 
 
He also quickly recovered that kick too. I gave him a quick strike to his forearm where his pulse is and that can release his grip from the knife that was covered in my blood. 
 
I basically do the same thing as before just by grabbing on to his collar and deliver a knee strike to the stomach. I pulled his head downwards to meet my knee's upward motion. 
 
After I put on the jacket then took my rubber band and tied so that blood doesn't run out because how was I gonna explain to the jerk. 
 
I didn't know but one thing is for sure, I need to bring him in before I go. Good thing there's a police station is few stores down. 
 
I was able to find rope and drag him the police station also to file a report before they let me go. After that was done with the police. 
 
It began downpour heavily for first time since the last few months here in Seoul. 
 
So, I decided to run even though that wasn't the brightest idea I ever had. 
 
But I had no choice thankfully I arrived home yet the downsize of it, I was soaking wet from head to toe.
 
 ( Home )
 
I went to the bathroom to grab a towel and quickly down to where I'm soaking wet. I'll be damp for now, I went back to the kitchen to working on dinner. 
 
- 30 minutes later - 
 
I heard the front door open, signaling that he's home even though I wish that it was longer before he came home. 
 
" What's for dinner ?." He ask 
 
" Kimchi spaghetti ." I said as put final touches 
 
" Hmm ." He said 
 
" Here, I have something to do and just leave the dish I'll get it after I attend to my matters ." I said as I went to my room 
 
I closed the door I feel like I'm verged of death or passed out but I can endure this, I know I can. I quickly take out needle and thread to sew it up. 
 
I took off the jacket which I've to wash without him it want happened to me earlier. I finished sewing myself up. 
 
I didn't even get a chance to change. My vision blurred so fast then soon I knew I was overcome with darkness.