Feelings For Her

Married To The Principal !
Frankie POV 
 
- iously On Married To The Principal - 
 
" GIVE A BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR KITH ." The announcer said 
 
We rushed out to the stage but Tao and Jiyong were all ready there. Eujin was drums and the rest were guitars while I was leader singer. 
 
In the band, we learned to play each other instruments. Just in case something had happened to us. There will be backup player for the song.
 
" Sup, everyone I'm pretty sure everybody remembers who are, just in case. We are KITH and to our fan base that know us, we are more of Rock group more than anything and we cover songs ." I explained 
 
The crowd cheered us more than ever. I guess we were missed from our fans. 
 
" I see we've been missed dearly today we going to be playing Bring Me To Life by Evanescence ." I finished
 
We begin play the intro to the song. I wait for beat to start for me to sing too. Also Jiyong will be harmonizing with me for this song too. 
 
We been practicing so hard because we were tad rusty from not play for too long. But I'll tell you one thing I've certain missed this. 
 
- The Present - 
 
Ji Hoon POV 
 
Oh My God ! Her voice is amazingly good. I'm literally goosebumps on my body.
 
The crowd is cheering louder than boom box, which I have to say that my ears can handle this kind of noise level. 
 
' KITH ! KITH ! KITH ! KITH ! KITH ! KITH ' they cheered on
 
I never knew that them making a comeback would they encore that powerful. 
 
" Appa ." I heard Minjae called me 
 
" Yes, little guy ." I said 
 
" Did you see how awesome and cool Omma was ?." He asked me 
 
" Yes, indeed ." I muttered 
 
" Can I go see Omma before she goes on again ?." He asked 
 
" Sure ." I said 
 
I tapped one senior students for talent show and asked them to take Minjae to Frankie because he want to see her. 
 
But I'm thinking back to Frankie pour her all into that song, also saw her just being her in general. That's the girl that I haven't seen in a along time. 
 
You know for a teen, she look pretty cool up there performing with her friends. I also can tell that boys are loving her. 
 
- One hour and Twenty-nine minutes later - 
 
It's nearly the end of the show and so the best part the talent show was KITH. 
 
" GIVE A BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE TO FRANKIE NAM ." The announcer said 
 
Everyone starts chanting her name, clapping and blowing wolf whistles too. This was mostly boys that were the loudest of them all. 
 
The place got dark as single spotlight took its place center stage and out came Frankie looking gorgeous even something unforgettable.
 
" Hello everyone, for a final performance I'm going to playing the piano and sing a song called Tears of An Angel. Also having few of our fans that loves KITH accompanied me with the violin ." She announced too. 
 
That how beautiful she looked on that center stage. She wearing a long white dress as her hair was beautifully pin up in elegant hairstyle. 
 
As she glide to the midnight black piano, she sat down gracefully like a feather. Then the piano began playing while soon being accompanied by the violins. 
 
http://youtu.be/lyHlkMZ70i4( Play in a new tab to listen ) 
 
Then I found my heart melting at the sound of her that's how magical her voice was, compared to earlier. 
 
Before I knew it, the song was over to the crowd but for me. It was replaying in my head over and over again. 
 
Like my iPod was stuck on repeat in private world of mine. Oh no don't tell me I have fallen for her, nope this can't be !
 
But her voice is stuck in my head, it feels so good that my insides are warm and fluttery. It's not escaping my body. 
 
The image of how she looks right is amazingly beautiful that I can't not handle it anymore. How am I going to survive dinner with my parents ?.
 
" Sir ." She said 
 
I turned around she dressed in black singlet with black leggings and her hair is down. She also wearing black Toms. 
 
Dinner with the parents is going to be hell tonight thanks to Frankie. I'm going to need a drink later tonight.
 
 Frankie showtime outfit
 
 Frankie showtime hair
 Frankie after show outfit( without the sweater and image black toms)