Early Morning Loving

Married To The Principal !
Frankie POV
 
- iously on Married To The Principal - 
 
" You honestly think that I was going to object to your guys wedding because of my opinions of early marriage. Your guys situation is a lot different then mine, you guys are marrying out of love while I didn't and that's why I have different opinions on early marriage ." I said 
 
" I'm sorry Frankie that we didn't tell you, that day that it happened ." Tao said 
 
" Foolish panda bear ." I said 
 
" But you love me ." Tao said 
 
" When did I say that ." I said as the girls laughed 
 
" Yah !." Tao said 
 
Our order of food finally came at last good because I'm starving. 
 
- Saturday Morning at 4:00 am - 
 
I woke up a bit nausea but nothing close enough to repaint the toilet yesterday morning but the during school. Ji Hoon was be very loving in the private moments that we had together. 
 
Which was strange, Aish I'm hungry oh my god. I've been this hungry since I've starved myself when mom and sis died. 
 
" Yeobo, just go back to sleep Minjae is fine. Everything is fine I promise ." He said pulls closer into his embrace 
 
Yesterday after school, he took Minjae and me to the park. Just because he wanted to take us and when I asked him why. 
 
He said just to make us happy with him. I have to admit that warm tingling for second and I repeat it was only a second. 
 
" I'm going to make myself something to eat ." I said as I got up from the bed
 
" Do you want me come with you ?." He asked sleepy 
 
" No, I'll be fine plus you need some rest ." I said softly 
 
He nod as he went back to sleep, I went downstairs to make chicken broth soup for myself. 
 
It was fairly silent in the house at night. You know before Minjae became my adopted son. Ji Hoon never came home on time, he always came late. 
 
I'm still deciding whether I should him a chance or not. Yet I see the main reason why I pushed him way. Is because I'm scared of being hurt all over again. 
 
But it'll hurt more then the first time because I would've trusted too much and that's my problem is that I'm too trusting all the time.
 
I need some tea, where are the red raspberry leaves tea ?. 
 
I begin searching through all of the cabinets to look for it. I know it's here, I saw it yesterday morning when I wanted peppermint tea. 
 
Just then a song clicked into my head. Called Sea Horses by The Secret of Moonacre, I begin to hum it softly through. 
 
I found it ! But it's all at the top, damn it ! Why do I have to be short ?.
 
I tried reached it on my tippy toes but still nothing.
 
" I told you, you would need me ." Someone said 
 
Ji Hoon ?.
 
I turned around and of course I'm right. Yet something was different about him, it's like he's oozing iness. I believe what helped him was that he has no shirt on !.
 
Oh crap, oh crap ! This isn't good. Please go put on shirt of some sort. Before my ovaries burst wide open here and now. 
 
Wait a min ! Why am I even thinking this way in the first place ? Lord help me now. 
 
" Ji Hoon, I thought I told you to go back sleep ." I said little breathless 
 
" I did for a few moments but I came to check on you and found you trying to red raspberry leaves tea. What better way to surprise you then giving you a back hug ." He explained 
 
Oh my lord, there goes my ovaries gosh darn it ! Stupid ovaries of mine. 

Her Pjs

her sweater