Chapter 2

The Gifted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

               Chapter 2




Sulli's POV

    Sulli silently walked down the empty hallway. The girl that had just escaped from the bullying incident was still silently following behind her, her steps echoing through the way. Sulli bit her lip. Lunch had already passed halfway the time, and she still didn’t know where the canteen was. And to top it off, someone else was following her, even though the incident ended about 5 minutes ago.

 

    Usually, when Sulli helps people during “drastic” situations, the victim usually goes back to their normal lives once the situation ends and ignore the protagonist who literally saved them. Though, she guessed that it worked more differently in this country.

 

   “Ex-excuse me?” a quivering voice muttered.

 

    Sulli turned around to finally face the student who was following her everywhere. From up close, Sulli could see the black, suave hair and the huge, round black glasses that was sticking out of her hair. The rest she couldn’t see because the girl was lifting her head down, covering most of her face with her attractive hair.

 

    “Wh-Why did you help me?” The girl spoke once again, her voice rising with confidence every time she spoke a single word.

 

    Sulli once again became more confused. Well, I helped you because you were suffering. You were in vain. Is there anything more to add? Sulli thought that it was one of the most dullest questions she’s ever received. Yet the girl looked genuinely interested of what Sulli was about to say. She looked like she never heard of the word, “caring” ever in her life.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter