Prologue

The Gifted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

             

                        Prologue





 

FLASHBACK (Year: 2076)

     

    A six year old boy ran out of the humongous mansion and into the rain. He had a small striped sweater with a raincoat on top. Slowly, the boy took off the raincoat’s hat and raised his small hands in the air. His petite black hair became drilled together as the rain hit him. Another boy, more older and more mature followed him. He too had the same clothes as him. They were in their front yard that was the size of a two story house.

    “Come back here!!” The older one yelled, “Mom and Dad are going to punish us if they found out you’ve been in the rain!” The older one was still standing in the front porch, so he didn’t catch any rain on him.

    The younger one didn’t seem to listen. His small raincoat was already drizzled in dazzling droplets. His smile was as wide as it could go. “The rain is so pretty!!” the younger boy said in amusement, “It reminds me of a white christmas! And… and Autumn!”

    The older boy sighed and glanced at his small watch. It was already 6:36 P.M. They were both supposed to be eating their dinner by now. He then glanced at the younger boy who was lifting his tongue out to drink the rain. A small smile flashed on the older boy’s face as he stared at the younger boy that had a reflection of joy.

    Just then, the butler ran out of the mansion and into the rain. His face dazzled of panic and concern. “Young Prince!” the butler yelled, “ What are you doing in the rain! You’re supposed to be inside!!” The younger boy finally listened and faced the butler. An innocent smile shone out of his eyes. The smile then turned into a pout. “But Mr. Choi~~~~!! Please let me stay out here for a little longer! Hmm??”

    Mr. Choi blinked. It looked like he was considering it, but it then turned back into a hasten gaze. “Your Majesty has gave me the directions to carefully take care of you. Now please get into the mansion, or else you’ll catch a cold!” the butler gently said. The young boy drooped his shoulders, the pout still remaining on his face. Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter