average day

Needed the Most

LEA'S P.O.V.

we had been out of school for about three days and we haven't even started to pack yet and we need to help the boys. So i finally got my brother to start packing his stuff with me. Every time i asked him to start packing he would just say 'later and that he was tired' Hmm lazy . "Yah what did i tell you those go in the bin over there" i was currently yelling at him because he kept on messing up everything. like really he put the plates into the box without even covering them i am seriously going to explode if he keeps this up. "I'm extremely tired you know that i got into a fight last night" he whines while pouting "well that's your problem you should have been more careful" i shot back he was the one who always started fights with his big mouth. “ok well if you're not going to help pack the kitchen stuff go pack your own things” i said while pushing him out of the kitchen towards the stairs. “thank you luv youuuuu” he sang while running up the stairs, funny and he claimed to be ‘hurting’. ‘oh well i'll just have to finish this myself’ i thought while looking through the box that jackson ‘carefully put away’ only to end up re-wrapping it again.

 

that was how my morning went, packing all the stuff from the kitchen except for the food that we would end up donating, hey we can't waste food might as well give it to those who couldn't afford it. i always tried to give back to the community, when i had free time on my hands i would either go to the orphanage that's near my my house and i would just spend as much time as i could playing with them and teach them a little.  always thought of how the kids were doing I hadn't seen them in a while they reminded me of me that's why I usually visit them. they didn't really have anyone to depend on I had my brother and all they have is each other one of them usually ends up leaving. And I start packing the living room going through all the pictures that were displayed on top of the fireplace i always think back to that time everything was fine I had my parents I was happy I had my whole family but now it was only me and Jackson just the two of us in this house but that was soon going to change and you that I will be happier once I move in with the boys.

 

I carefully packed all the frames into the boxes I put all of the decorations that were around in two boxes as well it was a slow progress  I would get distracted every time I would look at a picture now the most of things were packed I went to go check on how Jackson was doing. When I walked in I wasn't surprised to see what I could see there my brother was on the floor knocked out with a bunch of clothes around him. “ yah what are you doing I sent you up here hours ago yet you haven't done anything” I say softly kicking his body.” what I'm sorry ended up falling asleep I promise I'll do it right now” he said while holding his hands together in front of him all I could do was stare at him wondering what I would do if he wasn't here “k you better be ready by the time I am done packing my stuff” I said while looking into his eyes. After that he immediately started to get his stuff into the luggage ’hmm he should be fine now” I thought  with a small smirk on my face. I honestly didn't want to pack anymore I got tired after the living room I was packed so now I was on my bed just staring at the ceiling where there was a crack that reminded me of the time that my brother wouldn't listen to me and was jumping on the bed he jumped too high and hit his head on the ceiling but because he has A thick skull he was not severely injured.

 

After about 30 minutes I was done with my nap and started to pack again. All I need to pack for now was my clothes my very few make up things my books and other little things that Jackson and his friends gave me. When I was done packing I decided to pack the bathrooms later because I  was too tired I didn't have to worry about the furniture because we were going to get new ones later on. Like I said I don't want back to his room to find him done and looking through his phone ”see that wasn't hard now was it” I say mockingly “easy for you to say” he said as he got off his bed and went downstairs “it feels so empty and cold but yet we had so many fun times here guess that comes to an end soon” he said while looking around with a bitter smile all I could do was nod. ”oh by the way go get ready we are going to go get food with the guys and probably go to the club also” he said while going upstairs. This was normal they usually went to the club that they owned so they didn't have to show any type of identification and we'll for me I always  got in cuz of my bro you might think that I to drink and party well no I just stay upstairs in a room that was claimed as mine it was like a second bedroom it has everything I needed including a secret passage way in order to get out if it came to that, but my favorite part is that it was sound proof so I wouldn't hear the loud music and also the best part was that I also had my own little kitchen full of food and a huge bookshelf I was in heaven when I was up there.

 

After I got dressed into my fanciest jeans and putting in my favorite shirt and a huge coat over me because it was freezing out there now that it was winter. “Oppa I'm ready” I yelled when I was downstairs in front of the door. “OK so am I I'll be right there in a little I just can't find my wallet or my keys” he yelled back and I could hear his footsteps running back and forth all I could do is laugh. “Got them” he starts racing down the stairs “OK let's go” he says as he pulls me outoutside. “Ok what does my process want to eat” he asked once we're inside his car. “Hmm what about we go get that black pig we had a while ago” I ask him with my best puppy eyes “anything for you” he says as he texts his friends where to meet them. It only took us about 10 minutes to get there in oppas car. When we got there the rest were already there standing outside other cars.

 

Jackson's car

 

vBcOV_9Z8if3z9QAUivlEuXIeq3fxCYwptCgfR8d

 

Jb’s car

PSwYYvLQYlevG3aw8zWL0JG2HBLR8T11FcGxkCUq

 

Yugyeom & Bambam’s CAR

EgSyGDxEXotUIl-iOYZmS8d4OoQSygW5eFeVEOiZ

 

Mark’s car

AiJPK9Gn_YmSf2t96MfY5dr6jCOfcAYbfoIjR8cV


 

Jr's car

3Uxm6vFiKSPctCAW2_Yis-nvJaJ4UI0gmh_4bZeX


 

Youngjae's car

ttAuIZyLZTlvYVCmeMqnfC4kbQEdsyl1jja0xKos

 

“You all ready let's go inside it's freezing out here” Jackson says as he heads on inside while blowing onto his hands not waiting for any of us to respond. Once we get inside we are guided to where my brother was already seated which was in a private room aside from the regular tables. “OK hurry up and order cud I am starving” he states while the rest of us just laugh at him. Once ordering out meat they quickly serve us and Jackson goes straight to grilling his meat. When the waiter is done putting all the side dishes down I noticed he locked scared and you could guess why. When he turned to me I just sent a small smile and thanked him to which he replied with a ‘you're welcome’ then he shortly left after that.

 

“So has anyone started to pack their things or not yet” I say after I'm done with my meat “well about that I was kind of wondering if can you please help me, I need to get my stuff from my house but my parents are there and I don't really want to start a fight again” mark said while looking at me with the most adorable eyes I have ever seen they reminded me of a puppy almost. “Yeah sure no problem I could do it tomorrow if you want” I reply while punching his chaos because he was to cute. “so what about the rest of you” I asked while staring at them” “almost done” “Nahh to lazy” “done” “almost” “not yet” “wait what” we all laughed at that last one from youngjae who was in his own world.


So after we ate they all decided that they wanted to go to the club after all. We all went back home in order to change and we would all meet up back again in front of the club. After about an hour of waiting for Jackson to finish he was finally done so we headed for the club. We weren't even a block away and I could already hear the loud music that I wondered how many complains they got from the ones who live around here.When we got there Jackson parked in his private area and the boys were already inside in the V.I.P. lounge. Stepping into the club I immediately cringed at the smell it was sweat mixed with alcohol and cigarette and a little vomit. After about five minutes of being here I headed straight for my room but in order to do that I had to pass the dance floor. This was so uncomfortable passing through all these people they were so close to me that I could feel them  breathing down my neck. I totally lost it when I felt a guy touch my arm I tried to get away but it was useless . “hey baby girl why it's a pretty thing like you doing in a place like this?” The man asked as I tried to free my hand and hold my breath because he smelled like he had taken a bath in pure alcohol nothing else. I felt someone cover my eyes then soon After I heard punches as I was being pulled away. I was soon released and I noticed that I was in my room upstairs with my brother. “Are you ok he didn't hurt you to bad did he?!” My brother asked as he was looking at me up and down “no it's ok I'm fine you don't need to worry just go back downstairs with the boys and have fun I'll just be here ok” I said with a smile to show him that j was ok. “Fine just be really carefully anything happens just buzz us k” my brother said with a bone crushing hug. After about five hours I had already fallen asleep until the bouncer came so wake me up and tell me that the boys were to drunk to drive home themselves. After the brief explanation I asked him if he can gather the boys into Jackson’s car and that I would be there shortly. Walking out into the parking lot I grabbed the keys from the bouncer while murmuring a quick thank you. When I got in I made   sure that they were all there so jb,mark,bambam,youngjae,yugyeom, and Jr were all in the backseat some on top of the others and Jackson was in the passenger seat and I was in the drivers seat. Yes I did drive I don't have a license yet but I learned to drive through my brother due to these types of situations. I loved oppas car it always made me relax in a way I just had my hand out the window enjoying the cold air. So after my little ride I was in front of my house and it took me a while to get all the boys inside they were so heavy that I ended up dragging them by the feet, that is except for mark and bambam they are so light that I carried them on my back. When I got inside I set them on all the living room after calling one of their close friend to help me change their clothes. When that was done I set them on the couch and some on the ground ‘well that will do I guess’ I thought as I went upstairs to get ready for bed not really wanting to wake up tomorrow and deal with hungover boys guess I can't do anything about it.

 

                                                          images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRL34vhYjH9kiXN4XNRIED

 

hey guys omg i am soo sorry i just omg ok /.\ i am gonna make sure i do a chapter every other day ok but yeah sorry this chapter might seam boring but dont be afraid to give me feedback k but anyways thanks for chealking my story out and ill see you later. bye ^~^