Set...i think

Needed the Most

 

Lea's P.O.V.

 

So my bros friends ended up sleeping over last night and let me tell you they are something. it's not that i don't like them it's just that, it gets so hard when i try and wake them up even with Jrs help the only one who's worse that my bro is youngjae. Let me tell you when that kid sleeps it's like he's dead and i'm not exaggerating when i say this but oh well guess i'll just have to deal with it.

"oppa what are we going to do with them it looks like they won't be waking up anytime soon" i ask jr who's currently getting ready to make breakfast "How about we just splash them with cold water they need a shower anyways" oppa states while pinching his nose "alright but ima give them a warning first" i say hopping off the counter i was just on

"YAHH YOU HAVE 1 MINUTE BEFORE I DO SOMETHING TO YOU GUYS" i yell to the guys on the living room before i start walking to the bathroom to get the water. when i come back i'm not surprised when i see them in the same place as before "alright you have 5 seconds, 5 4 3 2 1" they still didn't get up so i ended up dumping the water on them (mostly my bro) "yahhhh are you crazy that was effin cold" Jackson yelled while running around like a chicken saying that i was mean but hey anything to get them up

"i'm sorry i had to do that oppas that was the only way but can you help me with youngjae oppa now" i ask while holding my hands together "yeah no problem but next time can you only do jackson he's like the human alarm that wakes us all when he screams" mark oppa says with a smile as he pats my head "yeah only jackson next time" yugyeom say with an adorable pout as he tries to dry the water that's on his face "mkay you got it now help me wake youngjae oppa so you guys can shower and get ready so we can eat" i state while walking towards youngjae oppa " wonder where she gets her fiestyness from" yugyeom as i turn around  "heard that" me an my bro yell at the same time "sorry"he replies while putting his hands up while the rest of us just laugh it off

By the time everyone finished getting ready including youngjae jr was done making the food and i had just finished setting the table so now we only needed to serve the food. " oppa why aren't any of you dressed for school?" i asked because i just noticed none of them had their uniforms on except me " well after you went up we talked and we decided to not go to school for a while and that we would all be moving in together in a new house near here so today we are gonna be moving our stuff or at least start packing the unnecessary and also help the rest that way it's not only me but the rest of us can keep an eye on you so that you're safe" bro says very calmly almost as if to try not to scare me "alright i'll start after we eat" i say with a smile "you're not mad right?" bro and the rest ask " no why would i you guys practically already live with us and it's nice to not only be us in the house" i reply very happy "well that's good i was afraid that we would have to persuade you or something" bro says as a joke but i still punched him the arm for that one "but you don't need to start right away that's why we're gonna take some time off take it easy" bro says "mkay whatever you say sir"i reply with a salute to which he replies with a little pat on the head while saying "what would i do without you" "oh i don't know probably looked away somewhere" i reply teasingly while sticking my tongue out.

JACKSON'S POV

Hehe yay i get a pov lolz what up it's your boy Jackson but anyways back to what i'm here to talk about so i actually kind of lied when i was talking to her at breakfast aside from what i had said their was another reason why we weren't going to school and also why we were moving in together first off let me explain a little about what had happened yesterday.

So as you know i am in a gang with the rest of my friends got7 you could say we are the most feared in soul so anyways youngjae who was our little tech nerd you could say had recently gotten info on a new rookie gang who had appeared in soul apparently they were in a gang but they weren't big enough so they ended up changing their name and started again from the bottom. he also informed me of the stuff they were doing in order to be big, they were apparently smuggling drugs, selling stuff on the black market, they were involved in big fights and took the territory off those who lost . he also happened to find out that they had transferred to our school and that kind of scared me because they obviously knew who we were and who my sister was since we did not hide our faces in the gang world because all feared us so it would have been useless and we also didn't have to really be over protective of her cuz no one dared to mess with her.  But with them you would never know and it just so happens that we had actually gotten each other on our hate list a while ago and i have a feeling that they would not stop at anything to ruin us. so because of that we had decided not to go to school for a while as for moving in but that also has a deeper meaning but to put it short it would be our parents that will be explained later but that was the actual reason and i think you would be asking 'why not ove schools also?' well if we did not would not only mean that we were giving into them but it would also be hard on my sister because she was considered 'nerd' that could affect her somewhere else i was already lucky when they didn't attack her when they found out that we were related but i guess that since they were afraid. now here we were enjoying the rest of the day it was nice seeing the boys and her smiling after what happened.

 

EE8accs0s5CjHtK43FXqgpEZ2p8YZOqwABdAWO0Z

 

hey guys its me thanks again to those who have subscribed so far luv you guys well hope you enjoyed this if you need something cleared up please do tell and sorry for taking awhile to update but thanks again luv u guys (saying this cuz got7 confession just played as i finished hehe coincidence i think not hehe)