preparing

Needed the Most

It was a normal day like the all the others wake up, get ready, eat, then leave for school with my brother. He is a whole different story though he always woke up late so i always ended up waking his lazy . At school we were majorly respected and always got attention with my brother being a Kingka in a group of what they called themselfs 'Got7' and would get flocked over with girls. I on the other hand was completely different i was what they called a 'nerd' but i was loved by the whole school because EVERYONE knew who my brother was so they would try and get on my good side. It did get very annoying at times that i would end up screaming at their faces to leave me alone but they would end up laughing it off saying that i was "too cute"

I was in class writing down notes when my brothers friend Mark came up to me and tell me that my brother was  looking for me and to meet him on the rooftop. i agread and went up almost falling when i ended up bumpig into a guy with strawberry colored hair and glasses that fit him nicely 'what a cute looking kid' i thought. Meeting my brother up there he looked very woried paceing bak and forth.

"what's wrong you look crazy doing that" tilting my head at him

he finally stopped to look at me with what looked like worry flash across his eyes

"are you ok, im sorry im always doing this but i just got news that a new gang is in the city"

did i forget to mention that my brother and his friends were a gang well if i did now you know well anyways Got7 was one of the most feared gangs in soul so having him worry like that was only natural for me to worry too

"yeah im fine but couldnt this have waited until we got home?"

"unfortunately no because i also heard that they have started school here and are called BTS it is said that they are ruthless,deceiving, and just bad news"

"because of this you are coming home with the rest of us so we can talk about a plan to keep you safe you got that?" looking at me with the most serious eyes i have ever seen

"alright but just let me get my stuff from class"

"no need mark already got that come on let's go" he said while dragging me to the car.

We were now in our living room trying to come up with a plan.

"hyung why don't we just transfer her to a different school" yugyeom said while looking at jackson

"and risk having her taken while i'm not there no thanks" he said with sarcasm in his voice

'just saying" he said while putting his hands up

"ok well how about we send her to go rest so she can clear her head while we come up with a plan" JB suggested

"ok fine you can go" Jackson said while looking at me

"alright bye guys see you later" some just waved me off but yugyeom like always attacked me with a bear hug then quickly ran away when my brother started chasing him saying stuff like 'what did i tell you last time' or 'keep off or i will kill you' i loved how protective he was but it would get annoying sometimes.

Staring at the ceiling trying to fall asleep but that turned out to be very hard or me so i ended up watching my favorite show for a while but i was more worried as to what would happen. Worrying would not solve anything so i just decided to sleep and whatever happens i know i will be safe.

b94IVVv7xBzTwbM9zY6CEe74BnQrlvIfeYt1aHJz

hey guys thanks to those who have subscribed so far i'm sorry i didn't update a chapter i had a huge project and exhibition just passed and now i have a week off i will most probably do a chapter a day but thank you again and hope you have a good day ^~^