Background

Needed the Most

JACKSON'S P.O.V.

So as i had said before we all had our reasons for wanting to live together so i guess i'll explain mine while i'm here.

This happened a while ago about 3 years but i still remember it like it was yesterday. me and my sister were shopping at the mall while our parents were at home getting ready for yet another business trip and be gone for about a couple of months. even if they did travel a lot we knew that they loved us we always had that family bond and she would always get sad when they had to leave that's why i took her out, to try and distract her from them but even after hours of shopping and me getting tired from carrying her things which were mostly books and comfortable clothes we sat down to eat ice cream and just talk about anything. It started out with her talking about how she loves school and what she wants to be when she grows up. man hearing her talk about made me smile she was so bright and smart for a kid her age heck even i wasn't that smart and i'm two years older than her and i still aint! and she was able to skip a grade!( in this time jackson is a freshman in high school while lea is in seventh grade and at the regular time he is a senior and she is a sophmore)  well anyways the conversation then turned to me and she kept on asking how the boys were and how things were coming along so far yes like i said she was a smart girl so when she found out about me being in  gang i wants really surprised and she wasn't either so when i would come home with minor cuts she would treat them for me. when we came back home we were greeted with an empty house so i just decided to go and help lea organize her things. since we haven't eaten we just decided to order some pizzas with our parents card.after they got here we sat in the living room watching horror movie while we ate. when the sun came up we heard a knock at the door it was the police, when i anthem immediately hid lea behind me and asked why they were here "are you wang Ka Yee and Wang lea" one of them asked while trying into like nice asked "what is it to you" i shot back knowing that they were scaring  lea since i could feel her trembling behind me " ima need both of you to follow me it's urgent" he said with concern in his voice " alright let us get our jackets" i answered while getting our jackets because it was cold outside and got lea to put on hers. after the long car ride we were in front of the hospital " what are we doing here' i asked but they only ignored me and went inside so we had no choice but to follow them when we stopped we were in front of a large hospital room. when i looked at the officers they urged us to go inside when we did i was not prepared to see what i did there our parents laid with stitches covering their faces with bruises and horrible swelling up to the point i almost couldn't recognize them that's when i remembered about lea and quickly lead her out of the room to prevent her from seeing what i just did. when we were outside a guy in a tux came and talked to us saying that he was our parents lawyer and informed me on what happened saying that after they left during the car ride they had gotten into a terrible car accident and the car was completely wrecked and that they also had about a day left before they passed he also told us since none of us were of age our older brother who was 25 would get custody over us and that we could talk more to him about it they also mentioned that when we came of age we would be able to run the company since our brother had his own to worry about. after all that we were allowed inside the room alone with our brother and parents, it had been a while since we were like this. "about the custody i was thinking that you would still be able to live in the house but i would only be your legal guardian and provide everything you guys would need how does that sound' my brother asked while looking at us after discussing it with lea we decided to go with his plan and we just spent the rest of the day with our parents and comforting each other when they woke we barely had an hour left with them so we decided to just talk to hem even if they didn't respond and we told them that we would care for eachother focus on studying and just live the life that they wanted us to live. after the talk all our hearts dropped when we heard the heart moniter go flat line that was when we lost it we all cried on top of their dead bodies and they had to move us to another room because we were apparently to loud for them to control. after that incident we went back home to attend the funeral. a month had passed and i found out that lea had gone into depression but luckily she was able to overcome it. i also found out that the ones that were possibly behind our parents death wasn't an accident at all they were actually targeted by a gang but turns out the gang had gotten the wrong information including car and turns out the gang that was behind it was bts which at the time were under a different gang with a diffrent name which explains why we despise them before we could find out more about the members and what they looked like they had disappeared completely off the chart indicating that they had gone underground or moved countries. so when after that whole ts incident a couple of days ago i actually agreed since it was only us in the house and it did get lonely and what's better than living with your best friends in the the entire world?

Mark P.O.V.

I NEVER liked my parents i was always abandoned by them they would always leave me alone to fend for myself. christmas, thanksgiving, and my birthday were the loneliest times of the year. that was until i meet got7 they made me feel alive and loved there was never a gloomy day for us or i thought until we heard the news about jackson's parents and  his sister. after all that happened we spent days weeks and even months together so when i ended up going home my parents would always yell at me asking where i had disappeared to but i would always end up ignoring them and go straight into my room only to have them barge in saying that i was ungrateful and how they spent their life trying to give what i needed and that would just make my blood boil so i yelled back saying that they never cared they never sent  me any type of present any apology and when we did end up talking it would turn into a  fight like how it's happening right now. After my outburst they would just look at me with furious eyes and tell me that they had to leave and to not ruin anything while they were away and would storm out of the room which i didn't care about. the day before the bts incident we had fought again but this time it got physical we were throwing stuff at each other and i ended up stepping in a shard of glass that dug into my foot and my parents provided and told me that what i deserved and that made me throw a lamp at them before they could do anything else i ran as fast as i could out off the house and towards jackson's house which was about two blocks away from mine. he pulled me inside and had a look at my foot and let me tell you that girl could easily get into medical school and graduate easily she was as good as a doctor for a freshman in high school. she informed me that it wasn't as bad as it seemed and that it would be cleared up in a couple of days. when she tried to help me fix my position on the couch i let out a groan when she touched my side where a bruise was slowly starting to form. after looking at that too she lead me to the table to eat then jackson was the one who helped me up the stairs to the guest room. when we were talking the next day about the plan with lea jb actually suggested that we move into a new house together and i thought that wasn't actually a bad idea so we all just decided to go with it and jackson said it was fine that we slept over that day and that we might as well skip school and prepare for the move within a week.

JB P.O.V.

As for me i didn't really have a specific reason as to why i wanted to move in with the guys and lea i guess after seeing what the guys were going through right now got me thinking what better way to get through this than living like a family. being the leader made me do very hard things and i feel like whatever happens we would always be there to support one another. when i told my parents about the move they seemed very disappointed you could say they already knew that i was in a gan and they would constantly ask me to leave the gang the school or even the country but i would just end up telling them that this was my decision and that they shouldn't worry about it, which they didn't but i always ended up getting my way since they felt bad for always leaving me alone.

JR's P.O.V.

Me and my parents had a complicated relationship we could be cool and act like a loving family but there were more downs that ups.we would always end up fighting over the smallest things an example would be the  living room remote like seriously we fought about that so much this year every weekend when we were all in the living room i would come back from the kitchen to find my parents yelling at eachother saying that they hid the remote and then it quickly escalated into them both crying saying that they didn't love each other and that they wanted a divorce when just a while ago they were feeding each other chocolate strawberries like dude ughhhhhh /.\ so annoying. after their fight they would both separate from each other and not talk at all so i ended up just staying in my room and wonder what was going on inside my parents minds that causes them to be bipolar. when we were talking i was so excited to find out that i wasn't gonna have to deal with my parents anymore and would be able to live in peace.

Bambams P.O.V.

So me and my parents always been on the same age but one thing they hated was me being in a gang aside from that we didn't really have any problems  only misunderstandings we usually taken but we still haven't talked in about a year or so after what happened that day. so when i was in my 2nd year of high school i had gotten into a big fight by myself. i was walking down the street when i was suddenly jumped it was about 3 to 1. 'ok i guess i'll just fight and distract one of them then i will try and make a run for it' i thought trying to come up with a plan, that didn't really work out well. when i tried to tackle one of them down before i could even react one had a bat and was already swinging. i could feel the warm liquid start to drip from the back of my head down my neck all throughout to my back. i dropped to the ground and i could feel them start to kick and punch my body, all i could do is stare at them and hope for it to be over. when i woke up i found out i was in the hospital and had been asleep for three days. my face was very swollen so i couldn't talk as much as i wanted and my body felt numb. 10 minutes passed and my parents were in the room arguing with me telling me to get out of the gang, as usual i told them that i would never leave them they finally broke and said that if i wasn't going to listen to them that i wasn't their child anymore. i didn't care so as soon as i was able to leave i headed straight home and packed my stuff and left not forgetting to slam the door on the way out. when i was far enough i called yugyeom telling him everything that happened and he ended up letting me stay at his house for a while. after about 5 months i had saved enough for me to be able to get a small apartment so when i told yugyeom he practically begged me to stay, in the end i gave in so when i found out we were all staying in the same house i felt relieved that i wouldn't be bothering the kim's anymore.

Yugyeom

i was what you could say the 'lucky one' in the group, i had parents who gave me everything i wanted a home and love. but that wasn't really the case yes my parents loved me and gave me everything but that was because i was the only child a so they had to. i never really felt like  anyone listened to what i had to say they would just ignore me an give me money or just say that i was a kad that didn't know anything.  the only ones who did was got7 they loved and respected my. when bambam told me what happened i immediately asked him to stay it was a win for both of us he had a place to stay and i had a friend to keep me company. he had told me that he wanted to move out and i really did beg for him to stay and he stayed until the news of us moving to the house you can imagine just how happy i was.

Youngjae

i was just like jackson and lea i had lost my parents at a young age when i was 3 i guess since i didn't really understand anything at that age i had never really questioned what had happened. what i did know was that after that happened me and my older brother stayed with my aunt who took care of us until now. after jb told us that we would be moving into the house i was very excited but i also felt sad that i would be leaving my aunt and brother after all they had done for me. when i went home the next day i talked to them and they did agree which i found very surprising they just said that they would support me in what i wanted to be an that they also knew that this was best for all of us since they knew who i was. i'm just really happy that they were able to understand and support me at the same time.


 

line-divider.png

hey guys sorry that i have not updated lately but here it is and since thanksgiving has just passed i decided to talk about the boys 'background' but anyways here it is and by the way

mark, jackson, jb, jr are in their senior year

youngjae, and bambam are in their junior year

yugyeom and lea are in their sophomore year