Surprises

I'll be your man Noona

At the state Victoria and Amber were really busy. They were extremely busy. They had fan signing shows concerts and interviews. But they never went a day without skyping the boys back in Korea mind the time difference.

Amber Victoria: hi guys!

EXO: we missed you guys!

Amber: same here 

Kai: noona you guys must be tired from all your work

Amber: we're tired but that doesn't matter as long as we see you guys 

Victoria: yeah. Did you guys watch our concerts? Or show?

Sehun: yeah! It was so cool. You guys are daebaek!!

Tao: when are you guys coming back? 

Victoria: soon Tao

Tao: I miss your cooking noona!! Suhos cooking is gonna kill me soon! Please come back noona. Palli

Suho: yah! Be thankful that you even get food. 

Kris: yah! Stop yelling at Tao

Amber and Victoria laughed at the boys. Then Luhan said he wanted alone time with Victoria and they made their way outside. Luhan and Victoria were both shy at first but snapped out of it. They talked about missing each other and other lovey dovey things. Luhan said he wanted a kiss from Victoria when she came back. EXO and bee came back.into the room indicating that they heard their conversation. They both blushed. After hours of talking they ended their conversation and said their goodbyes.

3 days later

Amber POV

Finally we're boarding the plane and boarding the plane back to Korea. I fell asleep on the plane. I was so tired!! 

Victoria OV

I'm so excited! I get to meet Luhan!! And the rest of the boys. Eeekkk!! I feel like a fan girl meeting her idols lol.

After somewhat hours they finally arrived. They thought that they would surprise the boys but they saw the boys with huge signs welcoming them back. As promised Victoria gave a kiss to Luhan. Everyone was fangirling at the couple's sweet moment. Fans were also there holding signs and banners. It was quite a sight.

Victoria POV

All twelve boys were there but I only saw him. He shined the most. In her eyes he was perfect. All she wanted to so was run to him and give him hugs and kisses. Of course she had to greet everyone of course. She missed every one but him the most. After she greeted every one with hugs she ran to his arms. His hugs were the warmest and all she wanted all these weeks. After the hug he raised her chin and gave her the sweetest kiss she's had. She didn't want to stop but after like 5 minutes of kissing she heard the boys and Amber clearing their throats as a sign. " your doing it too long" sign so she let go. He looked into her beautiful brown big eyes and said saranghayeo. He's all I need.

Amber hugged each and everyone of her friends when she reached Kyungsoo she blushed. She didn't blush when she.hugged anyone else but he was different. His.hugs felt so right. She's hugged many people but never felt anything. When she hugged him everything felt so right. She had a reason to live and a reason to be happy. 

Amber POV

Wish what's wrong with me? Might be the jet lag. 

After the ride they went inside the house. The boys told everything that happened while they were gone. And then they rested. Well Amber did. Luhan and and Victoria went on a date.

Kai POV

Ughh noona looks so happy with hyung. I should just give up. No! I will never give up on noona. I hate when they kiss in front of me. I hate it! I hate it! But she's happy :(

Kris POV

Aish that lady. I think she likes Kyungsoo for real! Did you see the way she looked at him when she hugged him and the way she blushed? Then on the way back home she kept on stealing glances at him. Why is life unfair??

For their date Luhan took Victoria to the park. There they star gazed and took a stroll. They kissed in the moonlight. It was the most romantic thing ever!! Fans saw the two and took pictures but didn't disturb them. They were thankful.

Back at the house

Sehun: I like Amber noona

EXO: bwoh???

Sehin: I really like her

Xuimin: be serious Sehun ah

Sehun: I am hyung

Lay: when did you start liking her?

Sehun: when I first saw her

Chanyeol: you really like her?

Sehun: gawsh didn't I say I like her? How many times do I have to repeat it?

Lay: okay okay we get it. We were just surprised with your sudden confession. So who else likes her? 

Kyungsoo POV

When I heard sehunnie said that he liked Amber my heart dropped. I also know that Kris hyung likes her. He might look cold but I can see he changes when he's with Amber. Amber is special. She might not be girly but she's unique and easy going. Who wouldn't like her? Should I tell them that I like her too?

Tao: Victoria noona is pretty but there's something about Amber noona that Victoria noona doesn't have. So I like her too.

Lay shyly raised his hand and admitted he liked Amber. Everyone got shocked because.usually Lay doesn't care.about girls.

Obviously Kai said he liked Victoria noona. Everyone knew that. Kris also admit that he likes Amber wow. Chen also liked Amber. Baekhyun too. Suho likes Victoria. But everyone's dream got crushed when Tao reminded them that Victoria is taken

Suho: aish why Tao? Why?

Tao: just saying gosh

Chen POV

So a lot of people like Amber. Of course they would. She's adorable. When Sehun first told us he liked Amber I searched for people's reaction. Everyone was surprised except for Kyungsoo. He had a worry slash sad face. I was like why?? Then it hit me. Kyungsoo likes Amber! Amber was the girl he.was talking about the other day.

Flashback

Chen: who do you like Kyungsoo ah.

Kyungsoo: what are you taking about. I like no one.

Chen: aw I know you like someone. Lately you've been spacing out and listening to romance songs duh. Come on tell me the truth.

Kyungsoo: fine. She is pretty, no wait she's beautiful. She has many talents. She's awesome at sports and that's it.

Chen: there's a lot of girls out there man!

Kyungsoo: no there's only one. :)

End of Flashback

Chen POV

I should have known. Amber is all those things. She's pretty good at sports and she has many talents. Duh!! I wonder if Amber likes one of us. Wait why would she like us? She's famous and can get any guy she wants but I guarantee you they won't love her like we do. 

Suho POV

Vic Luhan is so lucky to have you!! 

The rest of the afternoon they just played game and watched t.v. Amber woke up later and joined them.